Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,723 members, 7,813,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Christians And Strike Back Against Muslims. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians And Strike Back Against Muslims. (761 Views)

Christians And Muslims, Did Jesus Pray Like Muslims Do? / Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) / 7 Questions For True Christians And True Muslims..bt Will Lie When Answering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians And Strike Back Against Muslims. by Honesty007(m): 2:49pm On May 22, 2016
I tell you, the time comteh that whosoever killeth you would think he is doing God's service-words of Christ.
It is happening in our country and not only that,but all over the world.
Muslims are killing christians in Large numbers.I want to assure you not to Panic.
The reason is that Nigerian Christians only pray when troubles have assumed Monumental heights.
This ought not to be so,but we see it all happening .Muslims have perfected plans from the Northern caliphates to kill Christians en masse.
It only pains me that SOUTHERN CHRISTIANS HAVE BEEN DECEIVED, BECOME COMPLACENT AND SO CARELESS ,NOT SECURITY CONSCIOUS UNTIL NOW IF NOT FOR THE GRACE OF GOD, WE STAND DEFENSELESS.THE FACT THAT THE BIBLE SAID CHRISTIANS WILL BE KILLED FOR THEIR FAITH DOES NOT MEAN THEY SHOULD NOT BE WATCHFUL OR TDOES NOT MEAN THAT GOD DOES NOT HAVE HIS OWN PROTECTION FOR HIS CHILDREN.
The Major problem is that Christians in the southwest, thin that they and muslims are
1)serving the same God!!! Thats a lie ooh,.We are not serving the same God.God of the christian faith is in heaven that we are going to inherit, while allah of the muslim faith is underground hell and muslims are Ishmaelites , Slaves of allah and their only portion is to inherit the world.They have been condemned because they donot bellieve in Esus Christ-John 3:17
2)when we think that Ileya means we r the same.It is not true ooh.Get this@ the back of your head now
3)Moslems make their children pass throught the fire.They do all sorts of rituals,Money, Human and favour rituals.The modern practise is for them to Go to Mecca, they now shave their beards contrary to wht the bible says.They break one of their tooth and give it to satan.Satan now gives them wealth in return.
Any mosques that the floors are marbled is that in which the Imam/alpha aquired wizardry powers to become rich.
They do all sorts of almsgiving,but it is to take destinies, glories and lives of innocent and foolish christians who think we are serving the same God
4)There is a Prominent Cult in Islam called ARABIC cubic cult.Prominet and top Muslim leaders are all in this cult.some have an incision or tatoo.Their aim is to propagate Islam through violent Means in all positions of leadership,they use it to promote islam.
Christians!!!! Are ur eyes now opening? What did our lord say? My kingdom is not of this world, if it were so,my servants would fight for me.
God of the christian faith says''thou shalt not kill, even we should turn our left cheek after our right has been slapped,but i tell u allah says, enemies of islam should be killed and those who resist their laws/doctrines.

There is a solution, that is we christians must now Unite and become one if we donot want to end up as Mincemeat for bokoharam disguising as fulani Herdsmen.I tell you that what is coming back to play now is a reality.
Do not be surprised if Muslims attack you in your house,knock@ ur door or raze ur house down in Fire.
Remember , this is the endtimes and many more christians are still going to be killed.
I warn you now to be watchful, stand your ground for your faith in Christ.Do not waver.
Pray with psalms 34:7 on your properties asking the Angels of God to encamp around you.Even if 100 armed islamic rebels or attackers come to ur doorstep.The angel of God would arrest them.
I tell you, physical security apparatus have all been comprpmised with Islamic symphatizers and that is why PMB and all his cohorts are standing by wathing as the so called bokoharam disguising as herdsman continue to lay waste the lives of Christians.
Now, God is ready to defend his children.it only now requires us christians to be united.If you have been complacent,now is the time to change and stand on your feet.
What made things worse is that Those big ministers and our christian leaders all collected bribes from Buhari and sold us out to slaves.
If our leaders have failed, certainly God cannot fail.It is until we Christians are united in this country then we would be able to CONTROL THE DESTINY OF THIS NATION JUST AS OUR BRETHREN IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ARE ABLE TO CONTROL THEIR OWN DESTINY.
God help us all.
Christians prepare for war, not carnal,BUT SPIRITUAL
Re: Christians And Strike Back Against Muslims. by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 22, 2016
Lunatic on the loose. Cc: OAM4J,lalasticlala,Afam4eva
Re: Christians And Strike Back Against Muslims. by Honesty007(m): 3:28pm On May 22, 2016
crusadistic:
Lunatic on the loose.
Cc: OAM4J,lalasticlala,Afam4eva

u dont know how heads r chopped off daily.if someone told or it happened to ur relatives,u wont be calling me lunatic
Re: Christians And Strike Back Against Muslims. by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 22, 2016
Honesty007:

u dont know how heads r chopped off daily.if someone told or it happened to ur relatives,u wont be calling me lunatic
Who cares... Youre violating nairaland rules.
Re: Christians And Strike Back Against Muslims. by wittyt98(m): 3:55pm On May 22, 2016
I actually thought this post would sound meaningful not till I found out the poster himself is a petty congenital calamity of birth ...this is just bullshit ..if u have nothing to say please go and sip urine ...instead of coming to where sensible humans re nd showcasing your dumb and stupid self with an expired brain ...... u better go and take aspirin so you'll be ok cus looking at this post makes me think u re mad ...like seriously mad ..... even yaba can't admit u not till u write an application letter .... your post is just so foolish
Re: Christians And Strike Back Against Muslims. by Honesty007(m): 8:22pm On May 24, 2016
crusadistic:

so what u r implying is you dont give a damn that human beings r killed? Those who made laws violate them bro.
We all see dat in d place of justice lies injustice.i desire mercy and not sacrifice.
Re: Christians And Strike Back Against Muslims. by Honesty007(m): 8:26pm On May 24, 2016
wittyt98:
I actually thought this post would sound meaningful not till I found out the poster himself is a petty congenital calamity of birth ...this is just bullshit ..if u have nothing to say please go and sip urine ...instead of coming to where sensible humans re nd showcasing your dumb and stupid self with an expired brain ...... u better go and take aspirin so you'll be ok cus looking at this post makes me think u re mad ...like seriously mad ..... even yaba can't admit u not till u write an application letter .... your post is just so foolish

Nothing of mine can sound meaningful to the proud and disputers of this age WHO ARE COMING TO NOUGHT.where is d scribes, where is d disputers of knowledge? Has God not chosen the foolish things of this world to confound those who think They are Wise?
R u casting a stone@ me? Or r u worthy to cast a stone @ me if i hv not sinned.
Mind You MUSLIMS ARE ACCURSED OF GOD ANYDAY ANYTIME.
Re: Christians And Strike Back Against Muslims. by Honesty007(m): 8:32pm On May 24, 2016
crusadistic:

i don't care, let God be true and everyman a liar.
There is one thing that can't be changed-Man that is without honour and dies is like the beasts of the field.
Their Inward thoughts is that their houses would remain forever,however,none of them can by any means give God a ransom for their soul ,for it ceaseth forever.
Nairaland is not your Eternity bro,so if i violate rules , i do so for those who have been killed and who would come back to rule over their killers.Till all rule and powers is under the feet of Christ i don't care violating any rule.one sheepish fact is everyday occultists and killers who hv been appointed to die on d d day run to the church to use God for protection and dump him again and u r here shouting of nairaland rules.lol
Re: Christians And Strike Back Against Muslims. by wittyt98(m): 8:34pm On May 24, 2016
Honesty007:

Nothing of mine can sound meaningful to the proud and disputers of this age WHO ARE COMING TO NOUGHT.where is d scribes, where is d disputers of knowledge? Has God not chosen the foolish things of this world to confound those who think They are Wise?

says who ?
Re: Christians And Strike Back Against Muslims. by wittyt98(m): 8:36pm On May 24, 2016
Honesty007:

nd for your info I ain't Muslim .I'm a Christian buh this your post just makes no sense like not even a pin like sense in it ..just too dumb nd foolish
Re: Christians And Strike Back Against Muslims. by Honesty007(m): 8:45pm On May 24, 2016
wittyt98:

says who ?
wittyt98:

you thought, very center of ur mind was attacked by imaginations.i wonder which type of christian you are,but i can observe you are very Carnal!!!!
Reason is i just quoted to scriptures and i wud ask you to name them,where they are in the bible.And if u can't name them i perceive that is soo bad coming from u,just as two born,d flesh perscuteth the spirit.Tne Natural man himself cannot receive nor understand the things of the spirit because they are foolishness to him and meaningless.YOU JUST AFFIRMED THAT YOU ARE A CARNAL CHRISTIAN AND THAT YOU ARE AT ENMITY WITH GOD BY UR THOUGHTS,WORDS AND DEEDS
Re: Christians And Strike Back Against Muslims. by Honesty007(m): 2:28am On May 26, 2016
wittyt98:

tcheeew ...this guy is high on some good meth .not even weed .....pls don't mention. me again else fire will consume you ...I don't know why I commented on such stupid post self ... your mates re thinking of diff strategies they can make money with u re here talking trash ...what an idiot

Money ? Is Money all iam born in this world to make? Is Money ur own eternity?
Fire? How cn u claim to be a child of God and be praying evil for ur fellow child of God.i can see that U r carnal!!!
Re: Christians And Strike Back Against Muslims. by wittyt98(m): 7:21am On May 26, 2016
Honesty007:

Money ? Is Money all iam born in this world to make? Is Money ur own eternity?
Fire? How cn u claim to be a child of God and be praying evil for ur fellow child of God.i can see that U r carnal!!!

OK fool ... I dont talk with your type ..u have nothing good to offer ma life than dumb shit ..pls don't mention me again I'm warning u
Re: Christians And Strike Back Against Muslims. by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 26, 2016
Honesty007:

[s]i don't care, let God be true and everyman a liar.
There is one thing that can't be changed-Man that is without honour and dies is like the beasts of the field.
Their Inward thoughts is that their houses would remain forever,however,none of them can by any means give God a ransom for their soul ,for it ceaseth forever.
Nairaland is not your Eternity bro,so if i violate rules , i do so for those who have been killed and who would come back to rule over their killers.Till all rule and powers is under the feet of Christ i don't care violating any rule.one sheepish fact is everyday occultists and killers who hv been appointed to die on d d day run to the church to use God for protection and dump him again and u r here shouting of nairaland rules.lol[/s]
This is meant for the mods.

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Famous Miracles Of All Time. / If You Think Islam Is A Peaceful Religion You Really Should Study The Quran / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/10/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.