Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

See The Letter Written To Albert Einstein When He Applied For Doctorate Degree - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Letter Written To Albert Einstein When He Applied For Doctorate Degree (5417 Views)

Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein / Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) / Letter Written By A Polytechnic Student Who Is In HND 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Letter Written To Albert Einstein When He Applied For Doctorate Degree by slaknoah(m): 3:24pm On May 22, 2016
Imagine someone saying our great Albert Einstein is ineligible for a doctorate degree.
Well that's what a certificate driven society does.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Letter Written To Albert Einstein When He Applied For Doctorate Degree by nairamaverick(m): 3:28pm On May 22, 2016
Well turns out he didn't need it.
Re: See The Letter Written To Albert Einstein When He Applied For Doctorate Degree by Israel5(m): 3:31pm On May 22, 2016
Just tel us u saw it in lag museum. Anyway, twas wasted.
Re: See The Letter Written To Albert Einstein When He Applied For Doctorate Degree by Judeoxide(m): 3:40pm On May 22, 2016
The theory was really radical as of then.. It took 2014 abi 15 to discover it including high tech equipment...a genius is priceless.

Same thing happened to Thomas Edison...
But they never gave up or even cared about wealth.

I think thats one of the main reason they succeeded

1 Like

Re: See The Letter Written To Albert Einstein When He Applied For Doctorate Degree by Cutehector(m): 3:42pm On May 22, 2016
I dnt knw who the fvck is Professor willhelm heinrich

But I sure knw that Albert einstein is as popular as cocacola!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Letter Written To Albert Einstein When He Applied For Doctorate Degree by slaknoah(m): 3:48pm On May 22, 2016
That letter he wrote made him popular.

He was known as the professor that rejected Albert's proposal.
Cutehector:
I dnt knw who the fvck is Professor willhelm heinrich

But I sure knw that Albert einstein is as popular as cocacola!

6 Likes

Re: See The Letter Written To Albert Einstein When He Applied For Doctorate Degree by Cutehector(m): 3:53pm On May 22, 2016
slaknoah:
That letter he wrote made him popular.

He was known as the professor that rejected Albert's proposal.
so why is his name not being mentioned in schools?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Letter Written To Albert Einstein When He Applied For Doctorate Degree by Delphi(m): 4:00pm On May 22, 2016
....And the rest became history. Sometimes, other people's evaluation of someone is not always the reality insofar as the person knows what he is pursuing and remains focused.
Re: See The Letter Written To Albert Einstein When He Applied For Doctorate Degree by slaknoah(m): 4:04pm On May 22, 2016
grin Cos he's not worth it
Cutehector:
so why is his name not being mentioned in schools?

1 Like

Re: See The Letter Written To Albert Einstein When He Applied For Doctorate Degree by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 22, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef
Never write off someone yet

1 Like

Re: See The Letter Written To Albert Einstein When He Applied For Doctorate Degree by slaknoah(m): 5:45pm On May 22, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef
Never write off someone yet
Re: See The Letter Written To Albert Einstein When He Applied For Doctorate Degree by Davbams(m): 6:39pm On May 22, 2016
Einstein!

Baba Nla!!

Respect!!!
Re: See The Letter Written To Albert Einstein When He Applied For Doctorate Degree by crackhouse(m): 7:16pm On May 22, 2016
I know this will hit fp and That's why I am commenting.
Re: See The Letter Written To Albert Einstein When He Applied For Doctorate Degree by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 22, 2016
That is one characteristic of the academic environment. It is a regimented system that is not designed to really exploit innate expression but to encourage rote learning.

The Prof must have had his rational reasons but I guess hindsight won't forgive him now.

2 Likes

Re: See The Letter Written To Albert Einstein When He Applied For Doctorate Degree by idu1(m): 7:38pm On May 22, 2016
This is going to home page.
Re: See The Letter Written To Albert Einstein When He Applied For Doctorate Degree by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 8:11pm On May 22, 2016
U don't expect life to always be fun/easy. But u can convert d situation to ur advantage......

That has always keep me going
Re: See The Letter Written To Albert Einstein When He Applied For Doctorate Degree by Tellemall: 8:29pm On May 22, 2016
Judeoxide:
The theory was really radical as of then.. It took 2014 abi 15 to discover it including high tech equipment...a genius is priceless.

Edison was not truly educated. He was more of a trial and error person. Not exactly genius.

5 Likes

Re: See The Letter Written To Albert Einstein When He Applied For Doctorate Degree by McTobe(m): 8:35pm On May 22, 2016
it will be irresponsible of me not to say anything in a post of this nature. academias and their PhD syndrome. PhD here in the sense of Pull him Down.

2 Likes

Re: See The Letter Written To Albert Einstein When He Applied For Doctorate Degree by b3llo(m): 9:33pm On May 22, 2016
You don't have to be a genius or bookworm to make it, Just be self motivated. What is meant to be will be, our greatness in life should not be determined by a piece of paper called "Certificate".

5 Likes

Re: See The Letter Written To Albert Einstein When He Applied For Doctorate Degree by Judeoxide(m): 9:40pm On May 22, 2016
Tellemall:

Edison was not truly educated. He was more of a trial and error person. Not exactly genius.
true sha...

1 Like

Re: See The Letter Written To Albert Einstein When He Applied For Doctorate Degree by OgidiOlu3(m): 9:58pm On May 22, 2016
Tellemall:

If by trial and error you mean, doing, failing, then doing again with another method, then Edison was a genius. It takes only a genius to do "trial and error" and be successful with it. For someone that wasn't "truly educated", he has invented a lot of things.

8 Likes

Re: See The Letter Written To Albert Einstein When He Applied For Doctorate Degree by Tellemall: 10:13pm On May 22, 2016
OgidiOlu3:

If by trial and error you mean, doing, failing, then doing again with another method, then Edison was a genius. It takes only a genius to do "trial and error" and be successful with it. For someone that isn't "truly educated", he has invented a lot of things.

Genius hits it head on. Trial and error hacks away.

Look at Tesla. He achieved a lot more than Edison did.

Trial and error doesn't need genius. It needs persistence and strength.

5 Likes

Re: See The Letter Written To Albert Einstein When He Applied For Doctorate Degree by teekay213(m): 10:15pm On May 22, 2016
moral of the story, believe in yourself.
Re: See The Letter Written To Albert Einstein When He Applied For Doctorate Degree by abdulaz: 11:57pm On May 22, 2016
What people may think of you doesn't matter, since nobody really cares until you've made it.
Re: See The Letter Written To Albert Einstein When He Applied For Doctorate Degree by CaptainEColeJnr: 12:20am On May 23, 2016
university of Bern... that should be in Switzerland ... yeah his quantum and photon theory. were quite unrealistic as at then.. probably due to the low availability of supporting assumptions from other scientists and the low availability of technology then....
Thank God for Einstein .. he really defined the most complex part of physics .. he even predicted gravitational waves which was discovered in January this year.. he was such a brilliant man.. no wonder that Prof removed his brain on pretext of conducting autopsy "

cc Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: See The Letter Written To Albert Einstein When He Applied For Doctorate Degree by jejemanito: 4:15am On May 23, 2016
Judeoxide:

Nikola Tesla sufferred worse
Re: See The Letter Written To Albert Einstein When He Applied For Doctorate Degree by slaknoah(m): 5:12am On May 23, 2016
b3llo:
You don't have to be a genius or bookworm to make it, Just be self motivated. What is meant to be will be, our greatness in life should not be determined by a piece of paper called "Certificate".

1 Like

Re: See The Letter Written To Albert Einstein When He Applied For Doctorate Degree by slaknoah(m): 5:16am On May 23, 2016
b3llo:
God safe us from this certificate driven society
Re: See The Letter Written To Albert Einstein When He Applied For Doctorate Degree by DIKEnaWAR: 6:06am On May 23, 2016
Never let someone define who you are for you!

1 Like

Re: See The Letter Written To Albert Einstein When He Applied For Doctorate Degree by ademasta(m): 6:45am On May 23, 2016
Haaaa
Re: See The Letter Written To Albert Einstein When He Applied For Doctorate Degree by akashi01(m): 6:51am On May 23, 2016
Hey guys!
Watch my youtube video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11xjnxHM2BA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Letter Written To Albert Einstein When He Applied For Doctorate Degree by slaknoah(m): 8:45am On May 23, 2016
akashi01:
Hey guys!

Watch my youtube video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11xjnxHM2BA
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

TRCN Office Lagos / Sex For Grade: Lady Exposes Another Lecturer Who Asexually Harassed Her (photos) / See Pictures The Kogi State University Have Resumed, Students Are Checked Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.