Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Funny Buhari Joke Of The Day - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Funny Buhari Joke Of The Day (1915 Views)

My Naija People Could This Be Joke? / Photos- Actress Joke Muyiwa, Son And Daughter-in-law Survive Car Accident / Joke Of The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Buhari Joke Of The Day by JIMMYWAT(m): 5:03pm On May 22, 2016
A man woke up and shouted "Holy Ghost Fire!!" Wife:what is it, was lion chasing you? Man: that would have been better. Wife: what is it then? Man: I nearly voted Buhari again in my dream. Wife: Blood of Jesus! Honey, lets pray.

Dear God, You took away my favourite dancer (Michael Jackson), And my favourite rapper (Dagrin), You took away my favourite actor (Muna Obiekwe), And my favourite comedian (Dede One Day) God, I'm writing this to you, To let you know that President Muhammadu Buhari is my favourite president... I hope to hear from you soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Buhari Joke Of The Day by olatunjithomas(m): 5:31pm On May 22, 2016
this is the first thing that comes your your mind when MTN dashes you 10mb well done, kwantinew.
Re: Funny Buhari Joke Of The Day by Sunnymatey(m): 5:40pm On May 22, 2016
Dear God pls help us with our president, u where there for nija during Abacha even the much like Yar'adua, God now again we need that miracle. amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Buhari Joke Of The Day by lecturerdabo(m): 7:09pm On May 22, 2016
JIMMYWAT:
A man woke up and shouted "Holy Ghost
Fire!!"
Wife:what is it, was lion chasing you?
Man: that would have been better.
Wife: what is it then?
Man: I nearly voted Buhari again in my
dream.
Wife: Blood of Jesus! Honey, lets pray.

Dear God,
You took away my favourite dancer (Michael
Jackson),
And my favourite rapper (Dagrin),
You took away my favourite actor (Muna
Obiekwe),
And my favourite comedian (Dede One Day)
God, I'm writing this to you,
To let you know that President Muhammadu
Buhari is my favourite president...
I hope to hear from you soon.

Nigerians are going mad o God deliver us!!!

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Not On My Mind – Flavour / Office And Warehouse Storage Solution / ‘let Me Out!’ Man Speaks From His Own Grave At His Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.