Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Julius Agwu And His Family After Church Service Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Agwu And His Family After Church Service Today (28857 Views)

Julius Agwu And Afeez Agoro Oladimeji, The Tallest Man In Nigeria Pictured / Julius Agwu And His Family In Matching Ankara Outfit / Julius Agwu And His Beautiful Family Step Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Julius Agwu And His Family After Church Service Today by yusaze: 5:05pm On May 22, 2016
Comedian, actor, Julius Agwu has an adorable family as seen in the photo below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFtdK-xor0-/

3 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu And His Family After Church Service Today by yusaze: 5:05pm On May 22, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

SEE MORE LOVELY PHOTOS OF JULIUS AGWU & FAMILY @@

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/comedian-julius-agwu-shares-adorable.html
Re: Julius Agwu And His Family After Church Service Today by lifezone247(m): 5:07pm On May 22, 2016
Where is the pics undecided op you wicked sha, only you fp and ftc greedy person.
Re: Julius Agwu And His Family After Church Service Today by dollyjoy(f): 5:08pm On May 22, 2016
I Can't find adorable in that pix. Where is the adorable biko grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Julius Agwu And His Family After Church Service Today by sinaj(f): 5:09pm On May 22, 2016
See as julius de like abokkii

Sickness no jux good.

Lovely family tho

Adorable wife nd kids kiss kiss kiss

11 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu And His Family After Church Service Today by Came: 5:10pm On May 22, 2016
Julius , this your daughter is growing very fast, and beautiful too.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu And His Family After Church Service Today by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 22, 2016
Lovely..... kiss

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu And His Family After Church Service Today by ngmgeek(m): 6:46pm On May 22, 2016
ok
Re: Julius Agwu And His Family After Church Service Today by Tony1day: 6:48pm On May 22, 2016
tongue
Re: Julius Agwu And His Family After Church Service Today by Ada9103(f): 6:48pm On May 22, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm........wia is Julius Agwu?
Re: Julius Agwu And His Family After Church Service Today by beewhy111(m): 6:49pm On May 22, 2016
Hmmm jst passing by!
Re: Julius Agwu And His Family After Church Service Today by richidinho(m): 6:49pm On May 22, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Lovely..... kiss

You like family thread a lot, are u planning to raise one soon?
Re: Julius Agwu And His Family After Church Service Today by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 22, 2016
Came:
Julius , this your daughter is growing very fast, and beautiful too.

A pedophile spotted!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu And His Family After Church Service Today by richidinho(m): 6:49pm On May 22, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Lovely..... kiss

You like family thread a lot, are u planning to raise one soon? grin
Re: Julius Agwu And His Family After Church Service Today by drnairalov: 6:50pm On May 22, 2016
there's something not ryt bout julius looks ...seems 2 b aging fast

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu And His Family After Church Service Today by Kherry: 6:54pm On May 22, 2016
Lovely family

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu And His Family After Church Service Today by loomer: 6:59pm On May 22, 2016
Wetin dey do Julius, why him come thin like me
Re: Julius Agwu And His Family After Church Service Today by pagorino(m): 6:59pm On May 22, 2016
hw e tk reduce fuel price? undecided mtchew, mk i cont wetin i dey do jawe grin
Re: Julius Agwu And His Family After Church Service Today by Lasgidy1(m): 7:00pm On May 22, 2016
To all d briefly summarized guys out there, we rock! I've realized it pays more to have a tall bank acct than it is to be tall in height for nuffing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Julius Agwu And His Family After Church Service Today by Temismith(f): 7:02pm On May 22, 2016
lovely family
Re: Julius Agwu And His Family After Church Service Today by Idydarling(f): 7:03pm On May 22, 2016
if this Julius was not flowing in millions, this babe for no look im face not to talk of marrying ds man wer look like aboki
Re: Julius Agwu And His Family After Church Service Today by Dahmum(f): 7:07pm On May 22, 2016
beautiful family. God bless u Agwu

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu And His Family After Church Service Today by notoriousbabe: 7:07pm On May 22, 2016
And so fokn what?Abeg dis is no news no. Mods wake up
Re: Julius Agwu And His Family After Church Service Today by HomeOfMe(f): 7:13pm On May 22, 2016
yusaze:
Comedian, actor, Julius Agwu has an adorable family as seen in the photo below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFtdK-xor0-/
Whatever happened to him,I wish him complete healing;lovely family.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu And His Family After Church Service Today by chillingbabe: 7:19pm On May 22, 2016
This man doesn't look alright,wish him quick recovery shocked ... his wifey has loads of work to do..#PukesOut
Re: Julius Agwu And His Family After Church Service Today by rawtouch: 7:20pm On May 22, 2016
Family pictures

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu And His Family After Church Service Today by hartfriday(m): 7:21pm On May 22, 2016
Nice family photo

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu And His Family After Church Service Today by 400billionman: 7:25pm On May 22, 2016
Who dem help ?
Re: Julius Agwu And His Family After Church Service Today by Israel5(m): 7:27pm On May 22, 2016
Bad mouthed jealous girls

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu And His Family After Church Service Today by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 7:31pm On May 22, 2016
Hmmm my brother I thank God for your life.. I cried so much the day I watched your second chance thanksgiving programme... Our God is indeed a miracle working God and He will keep you alive and in good health ijn.

5 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu And His Family After Church Service Today by pretydiva(f): 7:40pm On May 22, 2016
Beautiful family. Buh why he neck cm long like dat of giraffe undecided

May God almighty heal him completely

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Mother / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Celebrates 4th Wedding Anniversary / Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.