Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Fatal Accident Along Umuahia Road Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatal Accident Along Umuahia Road Now (1590 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) / New Umuahia Road Underconstruction In Aba....pix / See The Poor Condition Of Umuahia Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatal Accident Along Umuahia Road Now by mikky2k2(m): 5:49pm On May 22, 2016
Just happening now along umuahia-okigwe road involving a trailer and a peace mass transit 18 seated bus. LORD have MERCY.

MOds plz do the needful

Re: Fatal Accident Along Umuahia Road Now by didfy: 5:57pm On May 22, 2016
RIP to the dead
Re: Fatal Accident Along Umuahia Road Now by skelewu404(m): 5:59pm On May 22, 2016
O lord pls send us an angel from above.

We can't continue like this.
That road looks like a double lane to so how come the head on collision cry

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Along Umuahia Road Now by Grundig: 6:04pm On May 22, 2016
But what is wrong with these drivers for heavens sakes. Both sides of that okigwe-ummuahia road is bad. No right thinking driver would do anything close 80km/h on that road. And the road is wet.

I tire jare

RIP to the dead
Re: Fatal Accident Along Umuahia Road Now by OBAFEMIawolowo: 6:24pm On May 22, 2016
Jesus, its obvious the peacemass driver passed one lane
Re: Fatal Accident Along Umuahia Road Now by Terry68: 6:25pm On May 22, 2016
Sometimes I just wish the world should end. Group ending.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Umuahia Road Now by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 6:35pm On May 22, 2016
Ikunle oooooooooooo
Re: Fatal Accident Along Umuahia Road Now by Progressive01(m): 6:47pm On May 22, 2016
What was the bus driver doing on that lane for God's sake?? angryangry
Re: Fatal Accident Along Umuahia Road Now by amaechi1: 6:51pm On May 22, 2016
May their gentle soul rest in peace. Every bad road is could be linked to corruption.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Umuahia Road Now by Almajiri1: 7:04pm On May 22, 2016
Hope the medics arrives on time to save lives.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Umuahia Road Now by SweetGuy225: 7:06pm On May 22, 2016
This is horrible. If the other part of the road was motorable the driver would not have collided with the truck. Just imagine this nonsense.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Umuahia Road Now by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 22, 2016
This is one the reasons why I will never seat at the front when travelling in a bus. The chances of surviving a serious accident is always slimmer if any at all. sad
Re: Fatal Accident Along Umuahia Road Now by SweetGuy225: 7:10pm On May 22, 2016
Progressive01:
What was the bus driver doing on that lane for God's sake?? angryangry

The other lane is under perpetual repair.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Umuahia Road Now by Progressive01(m): 7:16pm On May 22, 2016
SweetGuy225:

But I can see a car parked there. Probably pulled over to see what happened. Is he a mad man to driven on the lane under repair
Re: Fatal Accident Along Umuahia Road Now by SweetGuy225: 7:21pm On May 22, 2016
Progressive01:
But I can see a car parked there. Probably pulled over to see what happened. Is he a mad man to driven on the lane under repair

The truth is that most parts of the other lane are bad so drivers use the good lane to evade bad spots on the other lane. I suspect the driver did nothing wrong, the truck driver was speeding.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Umuahia Road Now by wheredemdey: 7:30pm On May 22, 2016
Walahi this country is a big zoo

See how victims were just hurled on the bare floor....no emergency...no first aid...i believe some of the passengers did not die on the spot....they probably died from neglect and lack of prompt medical aid.....

Omoh apologies to Nnamdi kanu...this country is a big black zoo.....its a crime and death sentence to be born in this country....no source of encouragement...no help...no amenities....no joy...the country has a way of killing one's vibe.

Smh
Re: Fatal Accident Along Umuahia Road Now by mikky2k2(m): 8:01pm On May 22, 2016
MORE PICS FEOM RHE SCENE

Re: Fatal Accident Along Umuahia Road Now by Exzeebeat: 8:16pm On May 22, 2016
SweetGuy225:

Yes, the road work is still on though progress has been made but I usually stick to my lane on that road. These bus drivers are always in a hurry and so would always be quick to switch to opposing lane just cos of few potholes.
My sincere condolences to the families of the deceased
Re: Fatal Accident Along Umuahia Road Now by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 22, 2016
sad
Re: Fatal Accident Along Umuahia Road Now by mikky2k2(m): 9:02pm On May 22, 2016
MODs pls dz is front page material.. Let people knw
Re: Fatal Accident Along Umuahia Road Now by thelastmediator: 9:09pm On May 22, 2016
This is bad.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Umuahia Road Now by EasternLeopard: 9:16pm On May 22, 2016
What was he doing at the other lane.?

At what speed was he driving on the other lane.?
Re: Fatal Accident Along Umuahia Road Now by dotuna3(m): 9:17pm On May 22, 2016
Jesus can't look. Dis is serious RIP
Re: Fatal Accident Along Umuahia Road Now by jimbas10(m): 9:22pm On May 22, 2016
Very sad. RIP to de dead
Re: Fatal Accident Along Umuahia Road Now by BetterChurch: 9:39pm On May 22, 2016
Tragic. The journey of Soul

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Yoruba Man Running For Prime Minister In UK ??? Watch The Campaign / See Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello, Campaigning For Rotimi Akeredolu (photos) / Photo: What Does Your State Bring To The Table For Sharing In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.