Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Mtn Is a Scam Network, Subscriber Should Please Run!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Is a Scam Network, Subscriber Should Please Run!!! (876 Views)

MTN Is Giving 1G And 500MB Out Free.. / Mtn Is Giving Away Free 4GB Data This 2017 :check Out / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Is a Scam Network, Subscriber Should Please Run!!! by Kaybaba5(m): 6:34pm On May 22, 2016
My story is not new to those people that have been following me on the forum. Concerning freezing of my night mb by useless network called empty hen. Have been counting my days since more than one week ago and have called cc all to no avail. I will attach the screen shot of my data balance to this message.
I know they have agents on naira land but all efforts by them proved abortive.
It is so sad that mtn has turned itself to Mr freez.
Any time I called them they will be telling me to wait for message. Am still waiting oh. Till wen my data bundle expire. Poor network and they are not sincere with their customer.

Re: Mtn Is a Scam Network, Subscriber Should Please Run!!! by OCTAVO: 10:21pm On May 22, 2016
Click on the link on my signature for good longlasting and affordable data plans.
Re: Mtn Is a Scam Network, Subscriber Should Please Run!!! by Benjom(m): 11:30pm On May 22, 2016
I feel your plight OP. I had the same challenge. I had over 16GB on my plan left. It suddenly stopped working early this May and I called them several times to complain about the unfortunate situation. I actually wanted to use the remaining data to download movies so as not to lose it before subscribing to their new plans which they just introduced.
When they couldn't render any tangible help, I decided to opt for Glo as an alternative with a view to dumping them. Glo didn't live up to my expectation as their service became erratic in my area and I decided to return to MTN with the hope of starting afresh. I had just two days left on my about-to-expire night plan when I decided to subscribe for the N1,000 (1.5GB) new plan so as not to keep my business dormant. In fact, I wanted to just do that to keep the business on pending the time I'll buy an Etisalat sim so as to test their network too.

Surprisingly, when I checked my data balance after the subscription, I found out that my remaining night data of over 16GB was rolled over into the new plan. Happily, I now have close to 18GB and I've been 'flexing' that since. I don't know if this will work for you too, I'll advise that you give it a try, perhaps ...

Out of their six customer care representative I spoke to initially to escalate the situation, only a lady out of them told me that the data would be rolled over but others said it won't. And I actually waved her opinion aside and believed the majority. The question now is, 'was I just singled out to experience this because of my consistency in buying their N2,500 night and day data bundle for close to or over a year?
Kaybaba5:
My story is not new to those people that have been following me on the forum. Concerning freezing of my night mb by useless network called empty hen. Have been counting my days since more than one week ago and have called cc all to no avail. I will attach the screen shot of my data balance to this message.
I know they have agents on naira land but all efforts by them proved abortive.
It is so sad that mtn has turned itself to Mr freez.
Any time I called them they will be telling me to wait for message. Am still waiting oh. Till wen my data bundle expire. Poor network and they are not sincere with their customer.
I feel your plight OP. I had the same challenge. I had over 16GB on my plan left. It suddenly stopped working early this May and I called them several times to complain about the unfortunate situation. I actually wanted to use the remaining data to download movies so as not to lose it before subscribing to their new plans which they just introduced.
When they couldn't render any tangible help, I decided to opt for Glo as an alternative with a view to dumping them. Glo didn't live up to my expectation as their service became erratic in my area and I decided to return to MTN with the hope of starting afresh. I had just two days left on my about-to-expire night plan when I decided to subscribe for the N1,000 (1.5GB) new plan so as not to keep my business dormant. In fact, I wanted to just do that to keep the business on pending the time I'll buy an Etisalat sim so as to test their network too.

Surprisingly, when I checked my data balance after the subscription, I found out that my remaining night data of over 16GB was rolled over into the new plan. Happily, I now have close to 18GB and I've been 'flexing' that since. I don't know if this will work for you too, I'll advise that you give it a try, perhaps ...

Out of their six customer care representative I spoke to initially to escalate the situation, only a lady out of them told me that the data would be rolled over but others said it won't. And I actually waved her opinion aside and believed the majority. The question now is, 'was I just singled out to experience this because of my consistency in buying their N2,500 night and day data bundle for close to or over a year?
Re: Mtn Is a Scam Network, Subscriber Should Please Run!!! by Kaybaba5(m): 4:18pm On May 31, 2016
Have dropped their line since. Am on airtel now

Thanks
Benjom:
Out of their six customer care representative I spoke to initially to escalate the situation, only a lady out of them told me that the data would be rolled over but others said it won't. And I actually waved her opinion aside and believed the majority. The question now is, 'was I just singled out to experience this because of my consistency in buying their N2,500 night and day data bundle for close to or over a year?I feel your plight OP. I had the same challenge. I had over 16GB on my plan left. It suddenly stopped working early this May and I called them several times to complain about the unfortunate situation. I actually wanted to use the remaining data to download movies so as not to lose it before subscribing to their new plans which they just introduced.

(1) (Reply)

Make Use Of This If USSD Such As *556# Or Likewise Is Not Working On Ur Phone. / Meizu M3 Max Specs And Price In Nigeria / Introducing GAB: New Social Network To Express Freedom Of Speech And Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.