Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,779 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:14 PM

OMG: Popular Tinsel Actress (sammie) Suffers Domestic Violence - Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG: Popular Tinsel Actress (sammie) Suffers Domestic Violence - Pictures (1267 Views)

OMG!!! Popular Nigerian Actress In A Dress Exposing Her Full B**bs (photos) / Praise Ogbonna Suffers Domestic Violence. - Pictures / Tinsel Actress "Flawless Blessing" Stuns In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG: Popular Tinsel Actress (sammie) Suffers Domestic Violence - Pictures by morereb10: 6:39pm On May 22, 2016
Oh my God. The actress who is known as Sammie (the hostess in Ziggy’s bar) in Nigerian soap Tinsel, reportedly endured serious beating at the hands of her younger brother. The obviously angry actress took to her Facebook page to share her ordeal at the hands of her abuser.

Here’s what she wrote below: “I regret this day the 22nd of May 2016. I was brutally assaulted by someone I least expected. I cry out against domestic violence, and I will always do. But how does one handle this? When the culprit is my own blood?

Today I cut the tie between us,with no regrets!. I didn’t throw the first punch! But you beat me to a pulp. I suffered a seizure and i’m to do head and chest x-ray all thanks to you. I’m not ashamed of this pic, i’m only ashamed of d monster you’ve turned out to be. You were brought up in the ways of God. In a good home! I wonder how you turned into an end time beast.

Confirming her brother was the one who inflicted the injuries on her, she replied someone’s comment thus: “Thanks guys. My EX kid bro was d actor in the whole movie. It can only get better. At the end of the day. All man for himself.”

if dey look well now, na you go find trouble. Ladies una too dey run mouth

see more pix @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/05/omg-popular-tinsel-actress-sammie.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy

Re: OMG: Popular Tinsel Actress (sammie) Suffers Domestic Violence - Pictures by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 22, 2016
N
Re: OMG: Popular Tinsel Actress (sammie) Suffers Domestic Violence - Pictures by WilliamsNedd: 6:41pm On May 22, 2016
The younger bro should be made to suffer for this. Gosh. You nor dey fear your elder sister?

Body for tell u how wish ur sister na my babe.
Re: OMG: Popular Tinsel Actress (sammie) Suffers Domestic Violence - Pictures by Mologi(m): 6:43pm On May 22, 2016
Blood dey irritate me
Re: OMG: Popular Tinsel Actress (sammie) Suffers Domestic Violence - Pictures by Adenle041(m): 6:49pm On May 22, 2016
Are ethic and respect not part of tradiction anymore.
Re: OMG: Popular Tinsel Actress (sammie) Suffers Domestic Violence - Pictures by David25(m): 6:50pm On May 22, 2016
Issh. I wonder what kind of a brother does that I wonder
Re: OMG: Popular Tinsel Actress (sammie) Suffers Domestic Violence - Pictures by queenoflafia(f): 6:58pm On May 22, 2016
Chai! She was battered

But if na movie e go sell o
Re: OMG: Popular Tinsel Actress (sammie) Suffers Domestic Violence - Pictures by reverendfather: 7:20pm On May 22, 2016
haba I don't know why people always like to settle disagreement with violence. An activity where no one is a winner.
Re: OMG: Popular Tinsel Actress (sammie) Suffers Domestic Violence - Pictures by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 22, 2016
I swear I go so break the boy head
mannerless runt

Re: OMG: Popular Tinsel Actress (sammie) Suffers Domestic Violence - Pictures by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 22, 2016

Re: OMG: Popular Tinsel Actress (sammie) Suffers Domestic Violence - Pictures by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 22, 2016
nawa oo
Re: OMG: Popular Tinsel Actress (sammie) Suffers Domestic Violence - Pictures by pyyxxaro: 8:25pm On May 22, 2016
You never tell us wetin make you broda barbecue u like dis

E break ur nose, naim u carry una family matter come social media

Kwontinew

Go and report him to ur boyfriend or report him to BASH ALI so that he wud sandpaper his face like this

Wish u save recovery and next time nor de provoke MAN cheesy grin

Re: OMG: Popular Tinsel Actress (sammie) Suffers Domestic Violence - Pictures by Danielle22(f): 9:13pm On May 22, 2016
Na wa oh......d battering na die but d kid bro no try

(1) (Reply)

Timaya Posted Teebillz Photo On His Istangtam Page. / Checkout This Van Vicker Outfit To Ghana Movies Award / DJ Cuppy Sparks Victor Anichebe Breakup Rumours With Cryptic Post.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.