Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Still On The Rescued Chibok Girl - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Still On The Rescued Chibok Girl (432 Views)

Buhari Approves 164.8m For Rescued Chibok Girls studying At AUN. Nigerians React / Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) / Amina Ali, The Rescued Chibok Girl, Details And Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Still On The Rescued Chibok Girl by Karlwayne(m): 7:22pm On May 22, 2016
With recent news making waves in my country, I am moved to ask certain questions...... Make una no vex o
So Amina Ali was Abducted 2 years ago at the age of 15 and now she has returned at 19 with a 15month old baby?
Forgive my curiosity! Is 15+2 no longer 17?
15 months + 9 months = 24 months ( Two years) and the supposed Chibok girls were kidnapped in April,2014 and we are in May 2016.
Does it mean Amina was pregnant before her abduction?
If YES, was she seeing the Boko Haram man they are referring to as her husband before her abduction?
The initial position was that these girls are SS3 students writing SSCE; the school was not in session but the girls were kept in the hostel to wait for the Physics exam.... One of the rescued girls claims to be in JSS1. Was she also writing the exams? Why was she in the school when the school was not in session? The rescued girls can barely speak English (even the least pidgin)..... Wait o! Were they writing the exams in Hausa language?
We now have an account named Chibok Girls where the federal government is paying a large sum into? Who are the beneficiaries? Is it a means of repaying the various dramatis personae involved in this conspiracy?
It is also worthy of note that the principal of the famous Chibok School is now a political appointee of the APC government...... Seems she played her part very well.

. I just want to make common sense

(1) (Reply)

Read President Muhammadu Buhari Children's Day Message / Should Buhari Continue? Yes Or No..... Give Reason(s). / Don’t Abduct, Attack Soldiers, Avengers Warn Other N-delta Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.