Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Osinbajo To Represent Buhari Tomorrow In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo To Represent Buhari Tomorrow In Lagos (568 Views)

Osinbajo And Wife Represent Buhari In Dubai (Photos) / Saudi Prince Invitation : Osinbajo To Represent Buhari On Trip / Osinbajo In Togo To Represent Buhari At The African Union Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo To Represent Buhari Tomorrow In Lagos by ceometromedia: 7:26pm On May 22, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has cancelled his visit to Lagos as scheduled on Monday (tomorrow).

The special adviser to the President on media and publicity,Femi Adeshina confirmed this, the President will be represented by his vice,Yemi Osinbajo.

No reason was given for the cancellation

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/osinbajo-to-represent-buhari-tomorrow.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Osinbajo To Represent Buhari Tomorrow In Lagos by phemmie06(m): 7:33pm On May 22, 2016
Wetin cause am, as I don wash my hand to have my subsidy share
Re: Osinbajo To Represent Buhari Tomorrow In Lagos by cckris: 7:59pm On May 22, 2016
Commissioner..

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Represent Buhari Tomorrow In Lagos by wallex1983(m): 8:15pm On May 22, 2016
phemmie06:
Wetin cause am, as I don wash my hand to have my subsidy share

Dem say him no dey hear word

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Represent Buhari Tomorrow In Lagos by ruggedboy01: 8:17pm On May 22, 2016
He's highly welcome to his home town  grin cheesy
Re: Osinbajo To Represent Buhari Tomorrow In Lagos by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 22, 2016
Amazing visit
Re: Osinbajo To Represent Buhari Tomorrow In Lagos by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:11pm On May 22, 2016
eyaa

(1) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Wants Nigeria To Ban Child Brides, Under-18 Marriage / Okposi Community Members Gather To Place Curses On Murderers Of FGC Students / The Board Of Trustee (BOT) Of PDP To Work With Makarfi Faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.