Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,315 members, 7,954,268 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:45 PM

In Need Of Import N Export Networks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Need Of Import N Export Networks (1244 Views)

Currency Crises: Analysts Predict Core, Food Inflation On Back Of Import Costs / BDC Operators Import Dollars From Ghana, Benin Rep, Others / My $409 Worth Of Free Of Import/export Business Of Any Product To European (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Import N Export Networks by gowaga68: 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2009
Hello my Fellow NL members,

I have a new business proposal on import and export,i would like to have some people that will work hand in hand with me to achive the goal (thats Money) but the problem is How can i get customers?
the Company will deal with exportion of commodities like solid Miniral Resources,food stuffs etc.
Please i would like to know what it takes to get it started.
hope to hear from you all.
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Naija 4 life.
Re: In Need Of Import N Export Networks by gowaga68: 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2009
nice one there.
Re: In Need Of Import N Export Networks by adolmax: 3:11pm On Mar 13, 2010
my brother nice one all i will tell you is dat you need to carry large cross by yourself, what i mean is dat u will have to find information pertaining to export on internet and things like sourcing for product,buyers,negotiation with buyers,buying from nigeria, problems of association,shipping.
if you can start with all dis u will be a step ahead and remember u go waka so dont be afraid to meet people and also learn to get info from their mouth and dont drop your or else they will take it over.
for every profession their is a professional,so seek mentorship and if you get some who don dey do am for like 8 years it will b good,pls if you get one mentor try and call on me,i really need one also,i never export alsoooooo.
m_adol@yahoo.com,08091531220,07034919531
Re: In Need Of Import N Export Networks by gowaga68: 5:57pm On Mar 14, 2010
adolmax:

my brother nice one all i will tell you is dat you need to carry large cross by yourself, what i mean is dat u will have to find information pertaining to export on internet and things like sourcing for product,buyers,negotiation with buyers,buying from nigeria, problems of association,shipping.
if you can start with all dis u will be a step ahead and remember u go waka so dont be afraid to meet people and also learn to get info from their mouth and dont drop your or else they will take it over.
for every profession their is a professional,so seek mentorship and if you get some who don dey do am for like 8 years it will b good,pls if you get one mentor try and call on me,i really need one also,i never export alsoooooo.
m_adol@yahoo.com,08091531220,07034919531
omo e no easy to be a man, thank you for your advice .
Re: In Need Of Import N Export Networks by adolmax: 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2010
hope you wont mind if we keep contacting each other,i will be happy to introduce you if i see mentors and possible form a click,can i have your number
gowaga68
Re: In Need Of Import N Export Networks by gowaga68: 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2010
adolmax:

hope you wont mind if we keep contacting each other,i will be happy to introduce you if i see mentors and possible form a click,can i have your number
gowaga68
08024006498 or 08074361120
Re: In Need Of Import N Export Networks by Thethy(m): 8:39am On Mar 16, 2010
Re: In Need Of Import N Export Networks by EVERWIN(m): 10:57am On Mar 16, 2010
@gowaga68

An Impex network is great and create more potential trades.

What can you contribute to such network?

Your profile look nice and is promising.

I like biztrades in trucks impex, oildownstream, moneytransfer, FX/Futures, food impex, vessels, real estate, contracts, mining,,

See my email in my profile and lets know eachother to grow to achive the moneygoal.
Re: In Need Of Import N Export Networks by gowaga68: 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2010
EVERWIN:

@gowaga68

An Impex network is great and create more potential trades.

What can you contribute to such network?

Your profile look nice and is promising.

I like biztrades in trucks impex, oildownstream, moneytransfer, FX/Futures, food impex, vessels, real estate, contracts, mining,,

See my email in my profile and lets know eachother to grow to achive the moneygoal.
Nice work done .i sent you an offline through Yahoo Messenger hope u got it?
Re: In Need Of Import N Export Networks by bombilo: 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2010
I love the idea , we have oversea buyer for lead ore, zinc ore & charcoal -08035653051, fennydaco@yahoo.com
Re: In Need Of Import N Export Networks by Thethy(m): 4:54am On Jul 01, 2010
Re: In Need Of Import N Export Networks by gowaga68: 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2010
bombilo:

I love the idea , we have oversea buyer for lead ore, zinc ore & charcoal -08035653051, fennydaco@yahoo.com

been trying to reach you.whats up?
Re: In Need Of Import N Export Networks by Thethy(m): 11:15pm On Aug 03, 2010
Re: In Need Of Import N Export Networks by 9jabizhelp(m): 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2010
hello guys.
the real solution to import and export business is at http://quickbusinessconnect..com
Re: In Need Of Import N Export Networks by nannyo(f): 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2010
We can arrange maritime Transportation and customer network
call for fees arrangement
www.transpacificcaribbean.webs.com
Re: In Need Of Import N Export Networks by 9jabizhelp(m): 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2010
If you want to receive a complete E-book on
starting export business, visit http://importexportmillionaire..com

The report contains info on
1: Cost of exporting
2. Best products to export and make huge profit.
3. Export procedures
4. Terminologies used in the business.
5. How to secure export contracts

Plus many other things. You cannot just let this pass you by

(1) (Reply)

I Need Tips On Stuffs To Consider In Running An Hotel Business / Create A Professional E-book Cover For Free / Photography Business: How Can One Possibly Make Huge Profit From It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.