Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Stock Holding Company For Worldclass Sanitary Ware Company Coming Into Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Stock Holding Company For Worldclass Sanitary Ware Company Coming Into Nigeria (339 Views)

Bathroom Mirror,bathroom Cabinets And Sanitary Wares Available @epic_ceramics / Hot Deal:3story Office Building ➕ Ware House Along Lekki-epe Exp. Ajah Lekki / Quality Twyford Sanitary Wares At Affordable Prices. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stock Holding Company For Worldclass Sanitary Ware Company Coming Into Nigeria by Totfulguy: 7:34pm On May 22, 2016
Our company is in early discussions with a prospect (a company) who happens to be based in India and have intentions of expanding to Nigeria. he Company is a global leader in FAUCETS, SHOWERS,SANITARY WARE, SPAS, WHIRLPOOLS, SHOWER PANELS, SHOWER ENCLOSURES, FLUSHING SYSTEMS, WASHROOM ACCESSORIES etc. They are interested in speaking with a stock holding company or an organization with such capacities that will hold their stock when they ultimately start operations in Nigeria.

We are reaching out to members of the Nairaland Forum who might have large stock holding capabilities and who might be interested in this opportunity that offers a nice compensation plan. For any who might not be in position to personally offer such services but who may know some company who might, I will be glad to have any contact within your professional network who might be in a position to offer such services.

Kindly revert with any organizations that may come to mind to enable me start up some sort of initial engagement as the representative of the companies are hoping to come to Nigeria soon. Please bear in mind that this opportunity does not require any financial commitment from you and you are free to pass it on if it does not suit your present circumstances. I will await your response. Feel free to reach me on o_maxwell@hotmail.co.uk.

(1) (Reply)

A Smart Investment 2: Pasture Gardens / Just Now 2 Bd Rm Flat, 2t2bt In A Serene And We'll Secured Area Of Anthony. #600 / Contact Us For Interlocking Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.