Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

Open Letter To Every Youth And Concerned Elders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Every Youth And Concerned Elders (302 Views)

'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari / PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders / Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Every Youth And Concerned Elders by hardheife: 7:49pm On May 22, 2016
OPEN LETTER TO EVERY YOUTH AND CONCERNED ELDERS
The state of our nation got me thinking. How do we get to this state of despair and abject penury? We are the children of the butcher how come we settle for bones? Nigeria is one of the most favoured countries in the world; blessed with everything human need for survival. But it saddens my heart to see a nation so blessed by God resulting to burrowing from lesser nations. This is a slap on God’s face for blessing us so much. We’ve neglected the great giver of all blessings and chase lesser gods. Our negligence has brought us wrought.
It is needful of me to tell you the truth about the leaders of this country. They can never get it right. No apology for that. The hardship we are in is still minimal and more is still coming unless we do something. The future of this country is not in the hand of any leader neither is it in the hands of the youth. It is therefore, apparent and crystal clear that the future holds nothing for us. But we could change the course of things; only one thing is needful of us.
Let’s look at it from the administrative angle; we complain of bad governance, lack of jobs, hike in fuel price, unpaid salaries, corruption and a host of others, I don’t blame the government, because they can’t do more than they are doing now. What about the delay in rainfall and famine, are the government responsible for rainfall? This is a pointer to God’s wrath looming on this country. We are currently reaping the fruits of wickedness that has been sown by our politicians. God is avenging the blood of innocents soul shed by politician. Our cup of judgement is full and we can’t but drink from it.
But I’ve got a good news for anyone especially youths of this country who are ready to take a bold step Ezra and Nehemiah took for their country; to stand in the gap for this country. Enough of complaining, it’s time to go back to God, to seek His forgiveness and am sure he will heal our land. 2chronicles 7:12-22, gives a full picture of this country and the way out if this quagmire.
My fellow youths; let’s take our future in our hands, make it a duty to pray for the resuscitation of this country and God will surely hear us. An hour per day is not too much a sacrifice to make for this country. Spread this gospel until Nigeria works.
NIGERIA MUST WORK; IT DEPENDS ON YOU. RAISE A HAND FOR SUPPORT.
Adeyemi Adeniyi O
Convener

(1) (Reply)

Fight With Amaechi: Sirika Dismiss Reports As Rumours / Nigeria Police To Open An Online Platform For Crime Report / Lagos To Train 500 Final Year Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.