Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,832 members, 7,862,732 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:05 AM

PHOTOS: RRS Arrest 11 People Over N2.5m Stolen Phones In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTOS: RRS Arrest 11 People Over N2.5m Stolen Phones In Lagos (629 Views)

Notorious Cultists Who Killed 11 People In Kwara State, Arrested By Police. PICS / How We Extract Bank Details From Stolen Phones To Withdraw Money —suspects / 11 People Killed By Gunmen In Tai LGA, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: RRS Arrest 11 People Over N2.5m Stolen Phones In Lagos by 360metrosports: 7:55pm On May 22, 2016

The operatives of the Rapid Response Squad (RRS) of Lagos State Police Command, have arrested a burglar, a phone dealer and 9 phone users over 65 stolen phones valued at N2.5 million, which were carted away at a burgled shop in Ogba area of the State .

The suspected burglar, Musa Abdullah, 30, who hails from Kano, was arrested on Friday at Abattoir Agege along with a phone dealer over stolen 65 phones belonging to Nelson Mendie, a phone seller in Ogba, Ikeja.

Nelson, 27, a phone seller at 92, Yahaya Abatan, Ogba, had on 24 April, 2016 lodged a complaint at Ogba Police Station, that his shop was burgled while the then yet- to – be identified suspect stole 65 phones from his shop leaving behind all the phones packs and their accessories.

According to Nelson, “After reporting the case, someone told me that Rapid Response Squad is very good at tracking lost phones and cars. I just picked up what he said because there was no suspect”

I reported the case to RRS on Thursday last week. I gave them some of the phone packs. On Friday, they invited me to their office to come and see the suspects.

The shop owener continued that ” I was very shocked that a Fulani guy I never met broke into my shop. I saw 15 of my stolen phones. I am very surprised. But as it is now, I want my money back because those who bought the phones have been using them,’ .

In his confessional statement, the suspected burglar said that he broke the shop’s locks and burglary with ‘Sanda’ (herdman’s stick) which he used to control cows..

According to him,” I saw the shop when I was taking a cow to Ojodu Berger. I broke into the shop around 1:30 a.m. I took all the phones . I left the phones packs with accessories in order to make carrying the phones easier for me.” .

The suspect also stated that ” I have four wives and five children. They are all based in Kano. I sold all the phones at Railway Line Market, Agege for N150, 000:00″.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/photos-rrs-arrest-11-people-over-n25m.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: PHOTOS: RRS Arrest 11 People Over N2.5m Stolen Phones In Lagos by wheredemdey: 7:59pm On May 22, 2016
Some people will be so so disappointed

They thought they were igboss

Lolzzz
Re: PHOTOS: RRS Arrest 11 People Over N2.5m Stolen Phones In Lagos by fbtowner(m): 7:59pm On May 22, 2016
Running business is not even safe in logos anymore

Useless country

Mr Nelson is so lucky
Re: PHOTOS: RRS Arrest 11 People Over N2.5m Stolen Phones In Lagos by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 8:04pm On May 22, 2016
CAME TO CHECK NAMES NOT DISAPPOINTMENT, DULLARD BUHARI BROTHERS IN CRIME cheesy grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: RRS Arrest 11 People Over N2.5m Stolen Phones In Lagos by Lytech(m): 8:12pm On May 22, 2016
When govt fail to provide job.. They choose to create one for them self... Now,same govt is blaming them for fully utilization of their skills... There is God oooo....
Re: PHOTOS: RRS Arrest 11 People Over N2.5m Stolen Phones In Lagos by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 22, 2016
Great job by RRS

(1) (Reply)

Mentally Ill Woman Blocks BRT Lane At Idiroko (photos) / Suspended Anglican Church Reverend Had S*x With 24 Boys In Ebonyi (photo) / Beautiful Nigerian Girl Wants A Great Man In Bed Amongst Others.see Her Contact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.