Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Ford Econoline Cargo Buses For Immediate Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Ford Econoline Cargo Buses For Immediate Sale (5369 Views)

Toks Ford Econoline 2000model @ 1.2m / Ford Econoline, E250 Xlt Bus, At A Very Cheap Price. Call 08023295044, 08064452948 / Hot Deal: Ford Econoline Van For Cheap Sale Or Haulage Leasing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ford Econoline Cargo Buses For Immediate Sale by zinaLPF: 11:08pm On Aug 19, 2009
2 available, just arrived from the USA. Never registered, In great condition. Put them on the road, and make some money!!

1993 & 1994, both white with less than 50K original miles. Hardly driven, owned by an Atlanta university.
Contact medirectly for VIN numbers. I would be glad to give VIN and/or Carfax reports to serious buyers.
In the interim, please feel free to come take a look at these money makers.

<b>Who are we?</b>
Fixed Price Warehouse, your new source for wholesale goods. Call for list of available items.

Contact us immediately - 0809 808 6622 or info@lpfinvestments.com

Awesome price - starting from N950,000.

Re: Ford Econoline Cargo Buses For Immediate Sale by zinaLPF: 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2009
Available.
Re: Ford Econoline Cargo Buses For Immediate Sale by Greycells(m): 12:58am On Aug 23, 2009
I have been looking for these buses all my life, the person version though. Bit it seems i'll be able to convert to passengers van. I'll call yu 2moro.
Re: Ford Econoline Cargo Buses For Immediate Sale by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2009
Please post the Chassis numbers(Non US Imports & Nigerian Used) or VIN (US imports) as required. Best of luck to you on the sale.

Thanks.

Re: Ford Econoline Cargo Buses For Immediate Sale by Greycells(m): 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2009
@Zino
Called your lines thru Sunday evening, u did not pick my calls. I called using a visafone line

Kindly forward the carfax report and VINĀ  number as promised. I sent you an email already.

Pls reply, I am keen on closing this deal latest wednesday.

Thank you.
Re: Ford Econoline Cargo Buses For Immediate Sale by zinaLPF: 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2009
One sold, one available.
Re: Ford Econoline Cargo Buses For Immediate Sale by zinaLPF: 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2009
one van available - N1.2M
Re: Ford Econoline Cargo Buses For Immediate Sale by lollypop1: 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2009
G-reycells:

I have been looking for these buses all my life, the person version though. Bit it seems i'll be able to convert to passengers van. I'll call yu 2moro.
i need to know if one can used the passenger ford for transportation in nigeria please help thanks
Re: Ford Econoline Cargo Buses For Immediate Sale by zinaLPF: 10:59am On Sep 28, 2009
@ lollypop1 -
Yes, these are easily convertible. The one that is available has rear windows and a sliding side door in addition to the cargo rear door. All you would have to do is put in the seats for passengers and a flooring cover if you wish. Easily a 15 -17 passenger vehicle in Nigeria.
Re: Ford Econoline Cargo Buses For Immediate Sale by lollypop1: 3:32am On Sep 29, 2009
zina@LPF:

@ lollypop1 -
Yes, these are easily convertible. The one that is available has rear windows and a sliding side door in addition to the cargo rear door. All you would have to do is put in the seats for passengers and a flooring cover if you wish. Easily a 15 -17 passenger vehicle in Nigeria.
but will the government allow it for transportation
Re: Ford Econoline Cargo Buses For Immediate Sale by zinaLPF: 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2009
@ Lollypop1 -
I am an ethical person, so here is my answer: As seller on the one hand and potential buyer on the other, I would advise that you act as though our interests conflict in this matter. Therefore, you would be best served seeking objective advice from an informative third party, perhaps including someone at the VIO (not much luck there I would guess).

Goodluck, and I hope you find what you are looking for, even if not from me.
Re: Ford Econoline Cargo Buses For Immediate Sale by Fhemmmy: 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2009
This is a cargo Van and there is a need to consider the cost of conversion
Re: Ford Econoline Cargo Buses For Immediate Sale by zinaLPF: 11:45pm On Oct 12, 2009
1 Available,
Re: Ford Econoline Cargo Buses For Immediate Sale by Mowire: 10:40am On Oct 13, 2009
@lollypop1.
The govt will allow it for passenger transportation after conversion. But as to the capacity of 15-17 pax, it depends on what route you're thinking of: If its interstate/city the law surely forbids such overloading, but intra city you shouldn't have any problem.

However, to be candid with you, it may be more economical to buy a passenger version for 1.4-1.6million for 1994-1998 (350 XLT)versions.

If you want that and exchange of ideas you can send me a mail the add is ckngold@ymail.com. If I'm online then we can just chat
Re: Ford Econoline Cargo Buses For Immediate Sale by zinaLPF: 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2009
Available,
Re: Ford Econoline Cargo Buses For Immediate Sale by zinaLPF: 9:32am On Nov 02, 2009
available,
Re: Ford Econoline Cargo Buses For Immediate Sale by zinaLPF: 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2009
Available.
Re: Ford Econoline Cargo Buses For Immediate Sale by Greycells(m): 11:14pm On Nov 24, 2009
Hello Ma'am, will buzz u 2moro for d vehicle,
Re: Ford Econoline Cargo Buses For Immediate Sale by zinaLPF: 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2009
Available,
Re: Ford Econoline Cargo Buses For Immediate Sale by switchmax8: 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2009
am offering 800k cash
Re: Ford Econoline Cargo Buses For Immediate Sale by zinaLPF: 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2009
am offering 800k cash

;o) Truth is, it is all cash. Whether you hand me a bag of cash or a bank draft, I will get cash before the car is released!
Thank you for the offer, but that is not even a good starting point. I cannot negotiate until you have viewed the vehicle.
Bring your mechanic, then we can talk about price.

Ciao!
Re: Ford Econoline Cargo Buses For Immediate Sale by switchmax8: 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2009
Madam,I have been to your place in VI if you could recollect i came one morning that i told you my uncle was the one that needed the bus and you told me that you have a guy that wanted it because he bought the first bus.I dont need to come for inspection again i am serious to buy now if you can accept 800k
Re: Ford Econoline Cargo Buses For Immediate Sale by zinaLPF: 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2009
Ah, I remember you now. The young man with an uncle in Abeokuta.
Sorry though, N800K will not do it.

Ciao!
Re: Ford Econoline Cargo Buses For Immediate Sale by zinaLPF: 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2009
NO LONGER AVAILABLE!
THANK YOU TO ALL INTERESTED PARTIES WHO MADE OFFERS.
Re: Ford Econoline Cargo Buses For Immediate Sale by KayAkanni: 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2013
LAGOS CLEARED
GOOD ENGINE (V8)
AUTO TRANSMISSION
RADIO
GOOD BODY
E350 ECOLINE
COMPLETE SEAT
SERIOUS BUYER CALL[b] 08035341567[/b]
IDEAL FOR SCHOOL BUSES,EXECUTIVE STAFF BUS,TRANSPORTATION,FAMILY OR PERSONAL USE
Re: Ford Econoline Cargo Buses For Immediate Sale by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2013
zina@LPF:
Ah, I remember you now. The young man with an uncle in Abeokuta.
Sorry though, N800K will not do it.

Ciao!

Price Reduced Ford Econoline E350 For Sale, Now 1M, Lagos Cleared.

Condition: TOKUNBO
Year: 2000
Mode: FORD ECONOLINE E350
Mileage:110403
Engine: Perfect Condition
Air Condition
Transmission: Automatic
Power Steering
Leather seats
Strong and Reinforced Chassis
Power Steering
Driver Air Bag
Passenger Air Bag
Power Locks
Fm/Am & stereo
COLOR:Silver
Price:1m

Good for School Bus, Staff Bus, Excursion Bus, Long Distance Travels, bullion use, Business etc

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY CALL: ADE ON 080 835 31391
The Van Is Available On The Island(Lagos Island)

(1) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz Jeep Ml 320 2000model For Sale @ #2.2m / Tokunbo 2001 Model GOLF 4 For Sale...... / 2006 Toyota Corolla first body for sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.