Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Reasons Why You Should'nt Update Your Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reasons Why You Should'nt Update Your Android Phone (1080 Views)

3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone / 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Update Your Android To Marshmallow 6.0 For Now / Before You Update Your Whatsapp Messenger, Read This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Should'nt Update Your Android Phone by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 22, 2016
Since the Recent Update of Android Marshmallow to 6.0 comes with couple of improvements and Promising Features, These update is not for everyone out there as it comes with a lot of Issues
I have received hundreds of messages by fans complaining about numerous Challenges they faces After updating their Android Devices to Marshmallow 6.0.

Well These Article is not convincing of you not to update your Device to Mashmalow 6.0 But to make you realize the whole issues that await after Updating.

1.Marshmallow Drains battery:
Genuine Battery Drainage is one major issue of Marshmallow. I have received many complaints about battery drainage by my blog Readers.
The best asnswer to what cause this genuine battery drainage is due to several background processes which Marshmallow featured.

2.Marshmallow app crashes or freezes:This is another issue associated with Marshmallow Update is random app crashes and occassional freezing which is attributed to mismatch API Issues.
Marshmallow is API 23 and not all apps are compatible with it yet).

3.[b]Marshmallow randomly reboots Itself:[/B]
This is a common issue that await you almost immediately after you have updated your device to 6.0 mostly when plugged into power.

4.Marshmallow Wi-Fi problems:
With no reasonable explanation to this Marshmallow sometimes fails to locate WiFi network even when in WiFi Range.

Though this can be fix by toggling the airplane mode and re scanning the network again. But must we have to go through all these every time?

5.Marshmallow data problems:
You may start experiencing occassional data disconnection and in most cases the network data wouldn’t even come on.

Source from: http://www.xtremetechhub.com/2016/05/reasons-why-you-shouldnt-update-your.html?m=1
Re: Reasons Why You Should'nt Update Your Android Phone by franugo(m): 9:25pm On May 22, 2016
whizztee:
Since the Recent Update of Android Marshmallow to 6.0 comes with couple of improvements and Promising Features, These update is not for everyone out there as it comes with a lot of Issues
I have received hundreds of messages by fans complaining about numerous Challenges they faces After updating their Android Devices to Marshmallow 6.0.

Well These Article is not convincing of you not to update your Device to Mashmalow 6.0 But to make you realize the whole issues that await after Updating.

1.Marshmallow Drains battery:
Genuine Battery Drainage is one major issue of Marshmallow. I have received many complaints about battery drainage by my blog Readers.
The best asnswer to what cause this genuine battery drainage is due to several background processes which Marshmallow featured.

2.Marshmallow app crashes or freezes:This is another issue associated with Marshmallow Update is random app crashes and occassional freezing which is attributed to mismatch API Issues.
Marshmallow is API 23 and not all apps are compatible with it yet).

3.[b]Marshmallow randomly reboots Itself:[/B]
This is a common issue that await you almost immediately after you have updated your device to 6.0 mostly when plugged into power.

4.Marshmallow Wi-Fi problems:
With no reasonable explanation to this Marshmallow sometimes fails to locate WiFi network even when in WiFi Range.

Though this can be fix by toggling the airplane mode and re scanning the network again. But must we have to go through all these every time?

5.Marshmallow data problems:
You may start experiencing occassional data disconnection and in most cases the network data wouldn’t even come on.

Source from: http://www.xtremetechhub.com/2016/05/reasons-why-you-shouldnt-update-your.html?m=1

Do u know of any app dt can block ads {whether push up ads or pull downcry
Re: Reasons Why You Should'nt Update Your Android Phone by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:29pm On May 22, 2016
Solid Horse Crap! undecided
Re: Reasons Why You Should'nt Update Your Android Phone by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 22, 2016
franugo:

Yes. Use lucky patcher
Re: Reasons Why You Should'nt Update Your Android Phone by Youngpo413: 10:06pm On May 22, 2016
K
Re: Reasons Why You Should'nt Update Your Android Phone by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 22, 2016
Youngpo413:
Buy and upgrade a better android smartphone, not all these cheap Chinese crap, how can you buy a phone of just 30 to 40k and expect it to function wella.
Which phone would you rate as a better phone?
Re: Reasons Why You Should'nt Update Your Android Phone by LordZero(m): 10:14pm On May 22, 2016
franugo:

use lucky patcher.. you have to rooted and probably have xposed or not but lucky patcher works best with XPOSED.
Re: Reasons Why You Should'nt Update Your Android Phone by kingDELE(m): 12:03am On May 23, 2016
Youngpo413:
Buy and upgrade a better android smartphone, not all these cheap Chinese crap, how can you buy a phone of just 30 to 40k and expect it to function wella.
so u are tryin to show ur sef?? Kk, nw we knw u are using fone of 100k so whatelse??

No vex o, na just question i ask grin grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should'nt Update Your Android Phone by Collinz2(m): 12:22am On May 23, 2016
All what the op listed are lies.
Re: Reasons Why You Should'nt Update Your Android Phone by olayinkajnr(m): 6:05am On May 23, 2016
Just like collinz2 stated, all what the op listed above are not true. I've never experienced high battery drainage, app crashes, WiFi problem, data issues like the op stated.
Re: Reasons Why You Should'nt Update Your Android Phone by claycares: 6:27am On May 23, 2016
All the manufacturers that factory installed marshmallow and are making millions of dollars from doesn't know what they're doing right? Google that spent over 12 months working on the is don't know what they're doing right? I agree with you Mr Methuselah Android user
Re: Reasons Why You Should'nt Update Your Android Phone by Eddee(m): 7:00am On May 23, 2016
franugo:

I personally use Adaway, but you need root access.
Re: Reasons Why You Should'nt Update Your Android Phone by Collinz2(m): 10:40am On May 23, 2016
olayinkajnr:
Just like collinz2 stated, all what the op listed above are not true. I've never experienced high battery drainage, app crashes, WiFi problem, data issues like the op stated.

the one that suprise me most when he said app crashed and the phone reboots itself. I dont think that guy uses marshmallow.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Fairly Used Android Phone / Gionee F5L Specifications And Price / Check This Out Grow Your Internet Data Up To 100% On MTN And Other Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.