Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound (40020 Views)

Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife / Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) / Is My Boss Right To Have Sacked Me ? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by popcykaylah(m): 11:19am On May 25, 2016
nollywood in reality..thankGod for your life
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by yunglivochi(m): 11:20am On May 25, 2016
undecided welk wetin i go yarn self
#well tnk GOD u escaped dt incident op
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by Nobody: 11:20am On May 25, 2016
where are the atheist? ayam expecting dem to comman say he was sacked because of latecoming and not coz he killed a snake. undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by Lexusgs430: 11:20am On May 25, 2016
The snake is part of the source of her wealth. You want to make your ex-madam bankrupt?

1 Like

Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by mrofficial(m): 11:20am On May 25, 2016
She been won use you but your head is there. Congrats to you.

1 Like

Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by ireneony(f): 11:20am On May 25, 2016
Op are you really sure it's becos of the snake.
Maybe you might have done something she doesn't like..
Search yourself

1 Like

Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by Sunnynwa: 11:20am On May 25, 2016
There's always two sides to a story.

Op, madam didn't sack you, you resigned.
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by Nobody: 11:21am On May 25, 2016
grin
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by Nobody: 11:23am On May 25, 2016
Your boss na witch lol.. you just killed one of her coven mates grin
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by Nobody: 11:24am On May 25, 2016
englishmart:
wetin the snake do you?
She's planning on opening a zoo, and there you go killing her snake..
If na Tiger, you for kill am?
you done really craze..O GOD OF HEAVEN 9JA PPL'S NA THE BEST EVER PEEPS.
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by Nobody: 11:25am On May 25, 2016
Look for a job else where, and thank God she sacked you cos she's diabolical.
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by Nobody: 11:25am On May 25, 2016
Peacetemi:
Dont worry Lalasticlala will employ you. Just submit your snake-hunter CV.
Temi even you?who gave you the password of my wifi...

1 Like

Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by Coldfeets: 11:25am On May 25, 2016
Hmm, is this the new way of calling lalasticlala's attention?

Okay, never knew even dream snakes works too.

Well, like they say, we learn everyday.
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by Nobody: 11:26am On May 25, 2016
Can you email me titialayo25@yahoo.co.uk,very important.
kingofthesouth:
continuation

in the morning i didnt tell anyone. I watered the flowers and washed her cars. When she came out side i greeted her then for the first time she asked me where i worshipped i answered then she told me she asked because she normally sees me praying everytime. She advised me to keep it up that its good to be a strong christian. Then i went home

after what happened that night i was unable to sleep whenever i go to work because of fear so i was always awake till day break.

After some weeks i was at work and still awake around 3am then i saw a snake which i suspected to be the one i had seen before, this time i used a stick to kill it.

In the morning i first called the driver and showed him. He told me he has been telling madam to fumigate the compound but she wont agree. He told me not to burry it so that madam will come and see so that she will agree to fumigate the compound.

When madam came out i greeted her twice but she didnt answer me. Normally when i greet her she would answer and ask how am doing. She drove out.
Her behaviour toward me changed since that day.

5 days after i came to work late(note this is not the first time i was late) i arrived there 6:33pm and this woman abused the hell out of me. She called me so many names and it was as if she was having something against me, this was the first time i saw her in this mood

i tried to apologise but she said i should shut up. She said am now lazy and i seep off immediately when i come to work which is a lie she also said she is wasting her money on me that am of no use there.

I pleaded with her to check her cameras but she refused. She called our office and reported me and i was replaced.

My supervisor wanted to post me to another place but i told him i have resigned.

Since then i have not been my self . I dont sleep well again becos of fear. My spirit keeps telling me she sacked me because of the snake i killed .
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by Peacetemi: 11:26am On May 25, 2016
hilaomo:
Temi even you?who gave you the password of my wifi...
Sir??
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by asumo12: 11:27am On May 25, 2016
HELP me ask amu ooooooooo!

angry

englishmart:
wetin the snake do you?
She's planning on opening a zoo, and there you go killing her snake..
If na Tiger, you for kill am?
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by Nobody: 11:27am On May 25, 2016
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by ritababe(f): 11:29am On May 25, 2016
neocortex:
Op it is always advisable that you add fiction disclaimer to any
creative story you want to write.

na everything they be fiction for una eyes, doubting thomas
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by lacreamilips: 11:29am On May 25, 2016
Money is not everything, u were carried away becos she gives u money n u felt she was just being nice, she was just grooming u for the snake. Omo thank God u were spiritually mindful

1 Like

Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by akinola1736(m): 11:29am On May 25, 2016
Bring the snake I wan buy am. How much?
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by haywire07(m): 11:30am On May 25, 2016
Interesting story book .

U Shld hav used lalasticlala as ur boss instead undecided
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by kesses: 11:31am On May 25, 2016
Because God dey with na him you take survive this one better dey thank God for your life
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by batstan(m): 11:32am On May 25, 2016
Keneking:
Jonathan sef angry
I tired ooo grin
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by AxeurdaddyIX: 11:34am On May 25, 2016
UserName :Lalasticlala

Password: Snake

Uncle Lala grin
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by cegxie(m): 11:34am On May 25, 2016
Eyhaa.. Sorry about your loss... maybe she likes snakes and you killed one of her pet friends< or she showed you her true colours and like every normal human being, you did what would come to your mind naturally which is killing the snake before it kills you.. anyways thank God you left in one Piece...
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by Tonybanji(m): 11:35am On May 25, 2016
Na wa ooooooooo
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by free2ryhme: 11:35am On May 25, 2016
your madam wan use u do rituals
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by mastermind1759(m): 11:36am On May 25, 2016
U av killed wetin dey bring moni 4 madam..na. Their idol b dt
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by goodvision12(m): 11:37am On May 25, 2016
Brymo:
Pliz continue
E be like sey the woman appear to him.come warn am not to continue the story
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by englishmart(m): 11:37am On May 25, 2016
asumo12:
HELP me ask amu ooooooooo!

angry

which amu? grin

1 Like

Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by olive282(f): 11:40am On May 25, 2016
Mayb she couldnt gt u cos u pray bfre slpin...dtz y she askd of d church u go...then again...u myt hv weakend her power by killing d snake...so she finds u as a threat to wateva she is up to

1 Like

Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by kesses: 11:40am On May 25, 2016
herbie27:
Look for a job else where, and thank God she sacked you cos she's diabolical.
well she may be and she may not be diabolical na everybody get cockroach for him cupboard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Ekiti Police Sacked Pregnant Policewoman / I'm Proud Of My Job- Pretty Cobbler Boasts In GOD / When Organization Cuts Cost By Cutting Manpower (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.