Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Chibok Girls Scam Reunion Deflects From The Fact That Shekau Is Still At Large - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls Scam Reunion Deflects From The Fact That Shekau Is Still At Large (552 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Is Now Crippled - Ex-Boko Haram Intelligence Chief / Chibok Girls Scam: Fayose May Be Right Afterall / Abubakar Shekau Is Still Alive - Aye Dee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chibok Girls Scam Reunion Deflects From The Fact That Shekau Is Still At Large by VulgarVulvas: 10:57pm On May 22, 2016
As buhari uses a fake chibok girl complete with her boko husband and their sambisa jihad baby to deceive you that the nigerian govt is winning, note that shekau is still at large

The Chibok saga was a script played out to distract you and blame the past govt as being incapable of protecting it's citizens.

Today, the same satanic architects of that lie campaign have now used the Chibok saga as a yardstick in determining victory against boko haram and security challenges plaguing the land. This is despite the fact that more Nigerians are being killed daily by a more deadly ethnic islamic fulani militia.

What you all have been programmes to accept is that whoever reunites the phantom chibok girls with their phantom parents is doing well in combating terrorism and securing the peace.

What you ought to demand isn't the Chibok girls but the head of shekau, his lieutenants and the masterminds and leaders of the fulani militias plaguing both the middle belt and southern Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Scam Reunion Deflects From The Fact That Shekau Is Still At Large by DaBullIT(m): 1:18am On May 23, 2016
Shekau wouldn't be at large if Jonathan wasn't having a largesse with Nigeria's security funds

Chairpersoned by Dasuki and Co

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Scam Reunion Deflects From The Fact That Shekau Is Still At Large by VulgarVulvas: 6:59am On May 23, 2016
DaBullIT:
Shekau wouldn't be at large if Jonathan wasn't having a largesse with Nigeria's security funds

Chairpersoned by Dasuki and Co

I hear you.

You will blame jonah for your small prik

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Scam Reunion Deflects From The Fact That Shekau Is Still At Large by DaBullIT(m): 7:02am On May 23, 2016
grin is it my perfume? Why you dey follow follow? I no dey fight early Monday morning

Have a good day
VulgarVulvas:

I hear you.

You will blame jonah for your small prik
Re: Chibok Girls Scam Reunion Deflects From The Fact That Shekau Is Still At Large by VulgarVulvas: 7:04am On May 23, 2016
DaBullIT:
grin is it my perfume? Why you dey follow follow? I no dey fight early Monday morning

Have a good day

Who dey follow mad man like you?

You use your crass leg enter my thread come type nonsense and you say I dey follow you?
Re: Chibok Girls Scam Reunion Deflects From The Fact That Shekau Is Still At Large by DaBullIT(m): 7:07am On May 23, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

Who dey follow mad man like you?

You use your crass leg enter my thread come type nonsense and you say I dey follow you?

Your thread enter my radar through my followed board is no be follow follow, you no need dey quote me over and again no worry I go gie you autograph grin
Re: Chibok Girls Scam Reunion Deflects From The Fact That Shekau Is Still At Large by VulgarVulvas: 7:10am On May 23, 2016
DaBullIT:

Your thread enter my radar through my followed board is no be follow follow, you no need dey quote me over and again no worry I go gie you autograph grin

Abeg shift from here

tajudeen clown

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Should Be Scraped, Or Not? / Things I Saw And Wept For My Country. / Photos: Sen. Ben Bruce & Others At Nigerian Senate Plenary Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.