Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

16 Most Expensive Shoes In The World. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 16 Most Expensive Shoes In The World. (6865 Views)

World Most Expensive Shoes Worth 5.51 Billion Naira / I Need Branded Shoes In Bulk / World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Most Expensive Shoes In The World. by Emmanuel950(m): 11:10pm On May 22, 2016
They’re fine and they’re expensive.
I just hope you don’t buy it and pay a bodyguard to guard it for you. #justsaying

1. The Fire Monkey ($4 million). Forget the name. I wonder who name it. The fire monkey sneakers is the most expensive sneakers in the world. This piece will cost you a whopping $4 million. Did I just hear you say WOW? It was made using hundreds of carats of exquisite tailor made white diamond pieces and blue sapphires which were set in 18k gold. My Oh My! The shoe was made by Bicion and
Mache Custom Kicks.

2. Harry Winston Ruby Slippers ($3 million). This shoe is a replica of one of the shoes that was used in the 1939 film by Metro Goldwin Mayer, The Wizard of Oz. The original shoe was made by Gilbert Adrain whilst this current one, replicated years after the movie, was made by Ronald Winston. The glittering shoe took two months to be produced and was done using 4600rubies and 50 carat diamonds.

3. Rita Hayworth Heels ($3 million). This particular shoe was created by legendary iconic shoe designer Stuart Weitzman. The peep toe shoes were made with diamonds, sapphires and rubies that belonged to Rita Hayworth. The pair was worn by Kathleen York to the 2006 Academy Awards although she has returned it to Rita’s daughter Princess Yasmine Aga Khan.

4. Cinderella Slippers ($2 million). This is another masterpiece by Stuart, whose shoes happen to be the most expensive shoes in the world. Made with 565 Kwait diamonds, premium Italian leather and a mixture of gold and platinum, the shoes look just like they were taken straight from the story. Alisson Krauss wore the pair to the 2004 Oscars. There were rumors in many quarters that Stuarts daughters who were staunch fans of Alisson asked their father to make the shoes so Alisson could wear it to the Oscars.

5. Tanzanite Heels ($2 million). A combination of Eddie Le Vian and Stuart Weitzman gave birth to this iconic shoe that was made with 200 carats of tanzanite and 595 carats of diamond crystals and 16 carats of other precious gems encrusted in its silver leather.

6. Jason’s White Gold Shoe ($2 million). Made by one of the prestigious custom jewelry retailer in California, Jason, this shoe made with 14000 full cut round white diamonds with a Tom Ford sole took almost a year to make. It was quite a sight to behold as Nick Cannon wore it to the finale of Season 9 of America’s Got Talent.

7. Stuart’s Ruby Stilettos ($1.6 million). Another masterpiece from the exclusive shoemaker himself. This was inspired by the “Wizard of Oz” shoes and was made with 123 carat rubies and a pound of platinum.

8. Stuart’s Platinum Guild Stilettos ($1.09 million). And it’s Stuart Weitzman again! He used 464 diamonds on this shoe which was unveiled at the 2002 Oscars.

9. Stuart’s Retro Rose Pumps ($1 million). Here’s a Stuart’s Weitzman’s piece that brings back memories of Hollywood in the 20 th century. The roses on it were made of 1800 diamonds.

10. Stuart’s Marilyn Monroe Shoes ($1 million). First worn in 2005 at the Oscars by Regina King, this footwear was named after Marilyn Monroe herself, who’s seen as a symbol of timeless beauty and class.

11. Original Wizard of Oz Shoes ($612,000). This is the original shoe that was used in the movie “Wizard of Oz”. The only pair that was on display is said to be worth over $600,000.

12. Stuart’s Diamond Dream Stilletos ($500,000). Here’s another wonderfully made shoe by the king of luxury shoes. It comes with 30 carat diamonds and looks absolutely stunning.

13. Kathryn Wilson’s Pumps ($418,450). Created for the purpose of raising money for charity, this shoe is diamond encrusted and according to the maker, the diamonds were hand pasted.

14. Nizam Sikandar Jah shoes ($160,000). This shoe was belonged to the Nizam of Hyderbad, Sikandar Jah and dates back to the 18th century. Embroidered with gold, diamonds, emeralds and other precious stones.

15. Air Jordan Silver Shoes ($60,000). Endorsed by superstar basketballer Michael Jordan, this silver masterpiece is a head turner.

16. Nike’s AirForce 1 Supreme ($50,000). Coming hot on the heels of the Air Jordan Silver Shoes is the wonderfully made durable sneakers from Nike. Made of premium leather and neon green shoe laces, I think this shoe makes Kanye’s Yeezy look awful.

So, there you have it... The 16 most expensive shoes in the world... So tell me, which of them would you like to own?

http://www.couturecrib.com/2016/05/most-expensive-shoes-world-prices.html?m=1
Re: 16 Most Expensive Shoes In The World. by Emmanuel950(m): 11:12pm On May 22, 2016
images

Re: 16 Most Expensive Shoes In The World. by kossyablaze(m): 11:16pm On May 22, 2016
May 23rd...the day my sweetest heart was born... HBD neemcie I know u surprise lol. I ll get one of these for ya
Re: 16 Most Expensive Shoes In The World. by Emmanuel950(m): 11:20pm On May 22, 2016
kossyablaze:
May 23rd...the day my sweetest heart was born... HBD neemcie I know u surprise lol. I ll get one of these for ya

Wrong thread bro!
Re: 16 Most Expensive Shoes In The World. by Ibelong2God: 11:38pm On May 22, 2016
If you wear this one, your legs will never be dirty again. Even when all other parts of your body go to hell, your legs will go to heaven

1 Like

Re: 16 Most Expensive Shoes In The World. by fistonati(m): 11:46pm On May 22, 2016
The last two shoes looked like Tomatoes, the most expensive Nigerian product presently
Re: 16 Most Expensive Shoes In The World. by ever811(m): 11:53pm On May 22, 2016
op is it house or car u spelled wrongly or what...
Re: 16 Most Expensive Shoes In The World. by Emmanuel950(m): 7:35am On May 23, 2016
I no be English man naaa.. I'm prone to mistakes...
Re: 16 Most Expensive Shoes In The World. by Emmanuel950(m): 2:36am On May 24, 2016
fistonati:
The last two shoes looked like Tomatoes, the most expensive Nigerian product presently

those shoes were used in the movie The Wizard of Oz.. it costs $ 612000
Re: 16 Most Expensive Shoes In The World. by Emmanuel950(m): 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: 16 Most Expensive Shoes In The World. by Neemcie(f): 7:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
kossyablaze:
Thanks hunney. I'm sure surprised
Re: 16 Most Expensive Shoes In The World. by kossyablaze(m): 8:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
Neemcie:

Thanks hunney. I'm sure surprised
lol u just seeing dat? U r so cherished bae
Re: 16 Most Expensive Shoes In The World. by awule: 10:00am On Feb 03, 2017
Air Luxury Sneaker
Bethelmendels Int'l Ltd
27 atunike Olabanji street, off John Olugbo street,
off Balogun bus stop, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja Lagos
08036911296, 08033264815, 07065804088
Resellers Wanted Nationawide

Re: 16 Most Expensive Shoes In The World. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
and they all ugly lipsrsealed
Re: 16 Most Expensive Shoes In The World. by awule: 11:50am On Dec 07, 2017
Made-in-Nigeria Quality Footwears
Bulk Buyers/Resellers Wanted in Nigeria and Africa
Buy Nigeria to Grow Nigeria!
Bethelmendels Int’l Ltd, is proud to introduce B-first brand of made-in- Nigeria quality footwears to Nigerians, Africans and the rest of the world. Yes, who says nothing good can come out of Nigeria? We are here to prove you wrong! The quality of our footwear is comparable to those produced in Europe and America. With our ultra-Modern factory located in the industrial hub of Lagos, we are set to revolutionize the comatose footwear industry in Nigeria.
Right now we have already launched into the Nigerian market, three designs that enjoying widespread market acceptance and demand. And more designs are in the pipeline. Our dream is to dominate the Nigeria footwear market with multifarious footwear types and designs. This is aimed at discouraging the incessant importation of low quality footwear from Asia countries into the Nigerian market, and by extension growing the footwear industry.
Check our current design models, sizes and packing:
Model 1: Kids Leather Footwear ( used as Casual & school shoes)
Size: 9(29) 11(31), 12(32), 13(33), 1(34)
PACKING: 24PCS/CARTON
MODEL 2: SNEAKERS
SIZE: 2(36), 3(37), 4(38), 5(39), 6(40), 7(41), 8(42), 9(43), 10(44), 11(45)
PACKING: 24PCS/CARTON
MODEL 3: ( HAWK BOOT FOOTWEARS)
SIZE: 4(38), 5(39), 6(40), 7(41), 8(42), 9(43), 10(44), 11(45)
PACKING: 12PCS/CARTON
WHY YOU NEED TO BUY BULK MADE IN NIGERIA FOOTWEARS FROM US
1. We sell quality Made-in-Nigeria footwears comparable to Europe and America standard
2. Our footwears designs are classic and durable
3. You enjoy fantastic bulk price discount
4. When you buy our Made-Nigeria-Footwear, you would help in growing the Nigeria economy
5. We offer nationwide delivery, saving you the cost and stress incurred in the purchasing process.
6. Our quality Made in Nigeria shoes are ideal for export business.
To Buy in Bulk as a Reseller
Call/whatsapp: Call/whatsapp: 08036911296, 08180065490, 07065804088, 08087656176
This opportunity is for market shoe dealers, boutique owners, Online Fashion & Footwears stores, online marketers, start-up entrepreneurs
Office Address: 27, Atinuke Olabanji Str. Off Awolowo Way, by Balogun b/stop. Ikeja-Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Strips Completely N*ked On Instagram For Likes (photos) / Africa's Next Top Model Finalist / Makeup War:marykay Powder VS Mac Studio Fix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.