Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) (37905 Views)

Mercy Johnson Okojie Stuns In Jumpsuit / Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event / Peter Rufai With Yinka Ayefele At Fresh FM Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by Ebal: 12:36am On May 23, 2016
Nigerian music producer and gospel singer, Yinka Ayefele with popular Nolllywood actress,Mercy Johnson Okojie Live in Lagos.

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2016/05/mercy-johnson-okojie-spotted-with-yinka.html

Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by Nastydroid(m): 12:38am On May 23, 2016
cool

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by lifezone247(m): 12:41am On May 23, 2016
Cool pics, nice people.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by Femiartalade(m): 12:48am On May 23, 2016
:ohmmmmm
Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by b1s0la(f): 12:51am On May 23, 2016
Ebal:
Nigerian music producer and gospel singer, Yinka Ayefele with popular Nolllywood actress,Mercy Johnson Okojie Live in Lagos.

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2016/05/mercy-johnson-okojie-spotted-with-yinka.html
cool

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by TundeEinstein(m): 12:58am On May 23, 2016
Lol,,,,,, something smells mature
Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 1:42am On May 23, 2016
In the first pix, ayefele be like : Mercy, have you seen me before? This is not my real face o

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by Adamsdelrio(m): 2:16am On May 23, 2016
Ayefele - The world is light.
Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by Joygalore(f): 2:21am On May 23, 2016
Who is he?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 4:50am On May 23, 2016
Joygalore:
Who is he?
He is a popular Nigerian/Yoruba highlife musician. Who are you?

170 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 5:25am On May 23, 2016
cool cool
Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by yellowbeauty(f): 7:00am On May 23, 2016
I love this lady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by kissGuys: 7:09am On May 23, 2016
i love mercy alot....bt she needs to get it right on hair do

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by teekay213(m): 7:46am On May 23, 2016
Joygalore:
Who is he?
he is a gospel/highlife musician and has one of the most listen to radio station(fresh fm) in the south west.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by pretydiva(f): 7:53am On May 23, 2016
Mercy Johnson rocks. Beautiful pics btw

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 7:55am On May 23, 2016
She's really looking great after this other baby.

But she really need to up her shoes game.

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 8:15am On May 23, 2016
She's looking great. Aiyefele is looking Dope. cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by omooba969(m): 8:19am On May 23, 2016
Mercy is cool but not that WOW...IMO cos there are many beautiful flowers out there, far more stunning. cool
Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by Jerrick(m): 8:19am On May 23, 2016
Cool.
Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by ZoggingMaster: 8:19am On May 23, 2016
See effects in front of Yinka Ayefele... OMG.. The man can't even feel it. Married celebrity women don wise up now o. N'a to dey pose with impotent men only. At least with this one, nobody go talk say Mercy Johnson is not faithful to her marriage.
Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by skywalker001(m): 8:20am On May 23, 2016
OF THE GREATEST NAIRALANDERS! ARTICULATE NAIRALANDERS! OF THE GREATEST GBOGBO! OF THE GREATEST GBAGBA! OF THE GREATEST SHIWON! NA WON! LE WON LERE... KULU TEMPER
I Owonikoko Olowolayemo, Pka (Money no b problem) vying for the post of the Prsesident SPACE BOOKER ASSOCIATION (SBA).
If you Vote me in, I wil mak sure dat evry1 is entitled to b FTC and all of u dat has bin struggling to b on FP all dis years I can assure u dat ur problem is over. To all d greedy ones dat wil book a very large space and tag MILITARY ZONE KEEP OFF I wil mak sure I do justice to dem cuz Nairaland no b any papa land.
I wil extend my work to all d Nairaland Reporters dat their work is to read pple's comments nd to press report button is nt a work for them, I wil mak sure I destroy their report button, so to all abusers in d aos its ur tym to shine.
Thank you for taking ur tym to read my manifesto. To all broda Innocent dat always form holy here and in ur real life u'r Shekau I salute una and to all sister Mary dat holy pass our Holy Mary here nd in ur real life u'r Kim K I salute una. And to all MODs dat sabi ban pple knowin dat una sef no perfect I salute una.
Vote 4 me, vote 4 all.
Thank you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by Integrityfarms(m): 8:21am On May 23, 2016
TundeEinstein:
Lol,,,,,, something smells mature

keep pokenosing
Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by SAMBARRY: 8:23am On May 23, 2016
Her post baby body looks great
after 3? She did a good job
Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by mouaue: 8:23am On May 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by damola311: 8:23am On May 23, 2016
Fresh FM CEO

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by Jesuferanmi(m): 8:24am On May 23, 2016
Nice pics
Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by Aristotle96(m): 8:27am On May 23, 2016
Ah oselenke joreh oh orimomoi x2 cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page / Flavour's Guitarist Fiokee's Car Robbed In Lekki (photo) / Photos From Big Brother Naija Winners Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.