Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,476 members, 7,770,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:26 AM

Yes I Slept With Tiwa But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz - Dr Sid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yes I Slept With Tiwa But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz - Dr Sid (14946 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split / Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billzā€™s Father / Tuface And Annie Idibia Reacts To Tee Billz Allegations... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes I Slept With Tiwa But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz - Dr Sid by Nobody: 2:02am On May 23, 2016
Dr SID one of the person Tee Billz, Tiwa husband accuse of sleeping with his wife have admitted that he slept with Tiwa but that was before she got married to Tee Billz. He added that Tee Billz was very much aware of the act but still went ahead to marry Tiwa and wonder why he is making story out of it now. A sure insider who doesn't want his name to be mentioned confirm the story, but added that is what
happened when you share your past life story with a failure. The question everyone here is still asking is can you really say Tee Billz is a failure considering the fact that he was the one that brought Tiwa salvage to limelight what we all believe a failure cannot do. Another insider even added that Tiwa and Dr SID were still fooling around even after getting married. Who is really fooling who here. Personal am tired of this please! continue herehttp://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/05/yes-i-slept-with-tiwa-but-that-was.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz - Dr Sid by menstrualpad: 2:17am On May 23, 2016
Op fear God o

14 Likes

Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz - Dr Sid by FisifunKododada: 2:20am On May 23, 2016
cool OP Are you sure of what you are posting? These are human beings o! Show common sense now. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz - Dr Sid by odiereke(m): 2:27am On May 23, 2016
Which kind talk be this for God's sake?

6 Likes

Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz - Dr Sid by odiereke(m): 2:27am On May 23, 2016
Which kind talk be this for God's sake?

3 Likes

Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz - Dr Sid by Dahkogrin007(m): 2:56am On May 23, 2016
Not again pls.... Tiwa's case is dead and buried

2 Likes

Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz - Dr Sid by talktonase(m): 4:33am On May 23, 2016
Okafors principle comes to light...A congo once shined can always be re shined.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz - Dr Sid by yungryce: 5:30am On May 23, 2016
I thought dis story was done and buried

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz - Dr Sid by itstpia8: 5:51am On May 23, 2016
Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz - Dr Sid by icebebe(f): 6:08am On May 23, 2016
Dem suppose shoot u gun OP wetin dey worry u sef
Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz - Dr Sid by SIRmuel86(m): 6:12am On May 23, 2016
undecided
Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz - Dr Sid by ademasta(m): 6:37am On May 23, 2016
As in, you tried!
Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz - Dr Sid by chukslawrence(m): 6:38am On May 23, 2016
Hmm
Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz - Dr Sid by tempem: 6:42am On May 23, 2016
Op, you shouldn't take delight in smearing lies about someone. But, be rest assured you'll certainly reap this.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz - Dr Sid by akashi01(m): 6:43am On May 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz - Dr Sid by danjaba(m): 7:34am On May 23, 2016
Tiwa! Tiwa!! Na wa for you oo. You just dey bleep left right centre up and down. So your husband was right after all? Very soon AFRICAN QUEEN MASTER go say he bleep you wen u dey small, and DOROBUCI MASTER go come talk say he bleep you a day to your wedding. SID don confess his own say he bleep you wen u never marry. So wetin u come dey denied?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz - Dr Sid by pretydiva(f): 7:47am On May 23, 2016
Hungry bloggers...believe dis poo at ur peril

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz - Dr Sid by Nobody: 7:48am On May 23, 2016
danjaba:

Tiwa! Tiwa!! Na wa for you oo. You just dey bleep left right centre up and down. So your husband was right after all? Very soon AFRICAN QUEEN MASTER go say he bleep you wen u dey small, and DOROBUCI MASTER go come talk say he bleep you a day to your wedding. SID don confess his own say he bleep you wen u never marry. So wetin u come dey denied?
I hope you are a virgin and saving your Di....Ck for your wife if not you are in no position to talk.

The double standard is just Bulls....i t.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz - Dr Sid by pamellla(f): 7:51am On May 23, 2016
hmmm...am speechless.....but seriously dats y we ladies tend to keep our past away from guys, dey tend to use it against one in d future wen dere is a little misunderstanding as if dey r Saint.

1 Like

Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz - Dr Sid by GoodBoi1(m): 8:04am On May 23, 2016
The dangers of premarital sex
Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz - Dr Sid by rosalieene(f): 8:08am On May 23, 2016
Na wa oooo
Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz - Dr Sid by Nobody: 8:14am On May 23, 2016
talktonase:
Okafors principle comes to light...A congo once shined can always be re shined.
THANKS MAN for Reminding me OKAFORS LAW 1.

this is what u get when u always believe in " IT DOESN'T MATTER" .. ...
I don't expect less from TIWA, she has all the attributes earlier explained. This doesn't exclude the hubby as well.

So, why are they disturbing everyone.. .?
Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz - Dr Sid by IamOpemipo(m): 8:16am On May 23, 2016
Modafuckin sid has alwas been a snicth, Same guy who sly dbanj, sayin dude ovashadowed his career, woman wey marry this basketmouth try gan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz - Dr Sid by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 8:20am On May 23, 2016
So fuckin what?someone can't be curious again and just have sex? They should just leave the geh alone,her life her pvssy if e pain u go and Bleep ur own simple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz - Dr Sid by SAMBARRY: 8:47am On May 23, 2016
Osharo
Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz - Dr Sid by Benjoh(m): 8:58am On May 23, 2016
What you are talking about normally happens to all ladies and women, this life entirely is dirty with the people in it.
It a shame that devil rules people, among all the married women does this thing that's why for me, I cherish children down my wife.
Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz - Dr Sid by guyANDROID1: 8:58am On May 23, 2016
BLOGGERS!!! shocked undecided
Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz - Dr Sid by potolistic(m): 9:22am On May 23, 2016
God wee never pick the call whoever formed dz story..... Goodluck dying in mediocrity
Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz - Dr Sid by crackhouse(m): 9:25am On May 23, 2016
I have the feelings that this Op is from lai Mohammed kindred.

1 Like

Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz - Dr Sid by Ryocaj(m): 9:27am On May 23, 2016
Once debe... always debe... so far they did it b4 her marriage( which I believe wuld av been several times) there is a probability dat they will continue thru her marriage... considering d fact dat they see often

2 Likes

Re: Yes I Slept With Tiwa But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz - Dr Sid by Pweedyfaszy(f): 9:37am On May 23, 2016
I've gat no time for all dis childish, kiss and tell guyz.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Liquorose Signs Deal With Kipp Africa (Finance Management Firm) / Omot With Michael Bolton / Patoranking Now Hennessy Brand Ambassador (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.