Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment (7575 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Recruitment by Pyramid001: 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
Pyramid001:
Let me start by saying the ONLY reason I'm posting this is to help my fellow nairalanders the little way I can considering the situation of things in the country as of today as I have not made any post or comment on this forum for years. Now to the main gist:
KML Technologies Limited is a CAD communication and telecommunication company operating in 6 different countries. It is a digital technology based product, support and service providing organization with a strong clientele database in Nigeria.
With the ongoing recession in the country and expansion, KML Technologies Limited (Nigeria) is looking at returning expatriate staffs to their source countries and replacing them with locals(i.e Nigerians). The immediate positions to be filled are:
- Engineers(10 electrical/electronic engineers and 4 civil/structural engineers)
- Business Finance analyst and accountants.
- Logistics and transport manager
- Warehouse manager
- 1 receptionist (for Abuja office)
Please note that applicants for the first 2 positions must be geographically mobile because a lot of traveling will be involved especially for the engineers and consideration is done through referrals. Shortlisting will be done by a headhunter based in UK in sync with the parent company while successful candidates will be contacted for a telephone interview; and later a visit to the Lagos office will be required for assessment and chat with the team. The criteria for shortlisting is unknown to me but I will try and find out.
If qualified and interested kindly send your resume to adekunleoyediran@kmltechng.com for referral. The whole recruitment process is to take 3 months and I will continue to update as things unfold.
[/b]N.B: I cannot guarantee any one a position but can only refer.[b]
Please include your area of competence in the mail when sending your resume for better chance of being shortlisted.
Best of Luck.

Please note that period for collection of resumes ended yesterday and resumes of qualified people have been forwarded to the headhunter. Shortlisting begins on Monday in sync with the parent company.

As I promised, I was able to find out some criteria for shortlisting
- Experience in telecommunication is key for the engineers especially people in areas of competence of power, radio, RF, BSS, BTS, MW and NSP. Knowledgeable people in site foundation and structure will also be considered. Also, people with advance knowledge of CAD mapping will be considered.
- For the business finance analysts/accountants, knowledge in BSAR, project accounting, revenue recognition, management budget reporting among others is important. The business accounting software currently used is Oracle so knowledge of the use of the software is an added advantage.
- For the warehouse manager, experience in telecommunication equipment stock and regular deployment to respective sites will be looked at.

Nothing has been said so far on academic qualifications as emphasis is been laid on experience.

I will continue to update as I learn more and will also follow up on the qualified referrals.

Best regards.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apply For ARM Life Plc Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Sss Aptitude Test Format (test Date 23 June) / Standard Tips To Apply Successfully For A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.