Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

. - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / . (7493 Views)

"My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got / Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) / Wonderful! Naija Ladies Rocks "Agbada" In A Swaggerlicious Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 8:18am On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

LOL, it's just not my thing, girl, sorry. It just screams Robin Hood. LMAO
Ok ok,I can respect that
Re: . by Francis95(m): 8:19am On May 23, 2016
Emperoradrian:
Francis I tink dis is d first tym u r putting on DAT cloth,and you want us to see it.....i tink swag is for boys...try being a man..#whoswagepp?
what i love doing......WhoManHelp
Re: . by joseph1832(m): 8:22am On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

LOL, it's just not my thing, girl, sorry. It just screams Robin Hood. LMAO
Gay men in tights, I remember that one. But please, remind me never to be on your bad side.

KingCheezyPuff:
°• Pun kyV lady what you talk in'
Males in tight pants are a blessing ta woman kind!
*•We can clearly eye up they booty cheesy
Eyeing a man's booty? Hmm I'd think a girl would be eyeing a mans abs, but booty, I shudder at the thought of gayism.
Re: . by chigoizie7(m): 8:22am On May 23, 2016
I tot u should have upgraded to being classy and not swagging
Re: . by PunkyV(f): 8:28am On May 23, 2016
joseph1832:
Gay men in tights, I remember that one. But please, remind me never to be on your bad side.

Eyeing a man's booty? Hmm I'd think a girl would be eyeing a mans abs, but booty, I shudder at the thought of gayism.

You know you can never be on my bad side. You're on the left, that's the heart side wink I'm right handed, so oopsie if you happen to be on the right, because that's where I pack a mean punch grin
Re: . by Nobody: 8:30am On May 23, 2016
joseph1832:

*That too,you see I want him physically fine from hair follicle to toe tips wink

Robinhood an his band of merry men where not gays
but bandits who stole from the rich ta give ta the poor,the peoples thieves.
Re: . by joseph1832(m): 8:33am On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

You know you can never be on my bad side. You're on the left, that's the heart side wink I'm right handed, so oopsie if you happen to be on the right, because that's where I pack a mean punch grin
Hmm I hope its a mean punch that'll keep me speechless, and breathless... wink after I show you how marvelous being on my good side can be. grin wink
Re: . by joseph1832(m): 8:36am On May 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*That too,you see I want him physically fine from hair follicle to toe tips wink

Robinhood an his band of merry men where not gays
but bandits who stole from the rich ta give ta the poor,the peoples thieves.
Hmm physically fine? Lord that reeks of homo scrubs... grin

There's a Robin called Men In Tights. Men, I tell you, those guys are one big bunch of homos. Lmao.
Re: . by PunkyV(f): 8:39am On May 23, 2016
joseph1832:
Hmm I hope its a mean punch that'll keep me speechless, and breathless... wink after I show you how marvelous being on my good side can be. grin wink

Re: . by Nobody: 8:41am On May 23, 2016
assfreaky:

no be small money uncle ogechi don lose because this Francis dey take clothes dey pose inside am instead of make him take them go sell for market. as I show uncle ogechi this pinshures, na so the poor man faint. francis don suppose sell those shoes since last year but na so so pose for pinshures he dey use them do. How will uncle ogechi make money As I dey type this post, I dey go market go buy koboko. na today we go beat that spirit comot for Francis' body.

Lol..... Abeg for my sake make Una pity am... Oya make I go meet Uncle Ogechi explain dey matter to am.....

Re: . by Nobody: 8:42am On May 23, 2016
joseph1832:
Hmm physically fine? Lord that reeks of homo scrubs... grin

There's a Robin called Men In Tights. Men, I tell you, those guys are one big bunch of homos. Lmao.
*Hmm,was that version billed as gay
Or is that you adding that? grin
Re: . by joseph1832(m): 8:43am On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

LOL. How are you dear? Hope the morning is pleasing to you?
Re: . by joseph1832(m): 8:46am On May 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Hmm,was that version billed as gay
Or is that you adding that? grin
That's the version that has gay written all over it. Check it out, and you'll see, then you'll ask yourself which right thinking man brandish skin tight trousers, exposing his pudenda and butt for all to see?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:54am On May 23, 2016
joseph1832:
That's the version that has gay written all over it. Check it out, and you'll see, then you'll ask yourself which right thinking man brandish skin tight trousers, exposing his pudenda and butt for all to see?
°• Lol! grin
ok dude,calm down.

Let me just say though that wearing tight pants an tights are 2 diffrent things!!

The dudes (mostly white,that I've seen) here in the US
wear tight pants an it's actually a part of a fashion trend
Some wear 'skinny jeans' even.
Re: . by joseph1832(m): 9:01am On May 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°• Lol! grin
ok dude,calm down.

Let me just say though that wearing tight pants an tights are 2 diffrent things!!

The dudes (mostly white,that I've seen) here in the US
wear tight pants an it's actually a part of a fashion trend
Some wear 'skinny jeans' even.
Why am I not surprised!. In the U.S of A, almost anything goes, including marrying your dog! tongue grin
Re: . by Nobody: 9:07am On May 23, 2016
joseph1832:
Why am I not surprised!. In the U.S of A, almost anything goes, including marrying your dog! tongue grin
*No tongue

...You could learn a few things about fashion from us tongue tongue tongue
Re: . by skimmy005: 9:12am On May 23, 2016
ur outfit are cheap... upgrade abeq.
Re: . by skimmy005: 9:14am On May 23, 2016
na only dat timberland nd d white be da only cloth wa u get...same outfit on ur profile. lipsrsealed
Re: . by joseph1832(m): 9:33am On May 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*No tongue

...You could learn a few things about fashion from us tongue tongue tongue
No thanks! I prefer our own fashion style and sense. tongue grin

You should try and rock these... Ankara made in naija. tongue

2 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 9:38am On May 23, 2016
joseph1832:
No thanks! I prefer our own fashion style and sense. tongue grin

You should try and rock these... Ankara made in naija. tongue
grin Hahaha
Re: . by joseph1832(m): 9:39am On May 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin Hahaha
Hehehe tongue
Re: . by Nobody: 9:41am On May 23, 2016
joseph1832:
Hehehe tongue
*bye tongue tongue tongue
Re: . by joseph1832(m): 9:43am On May 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*bye tongue tongue tongue
Come here. grin

1 Like

Re: . by Qualer: 1:01pm On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

Just being honest. If he has enough chutzpah to put himself out there, I'm sure he can take a few whacks over the head from the baseball bat of reality grin

Re: . by assfreaky(m): 2:26pm On May 23, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Lol..... Abeg for my sake make Una pity am... Oya make I go meet Uncle Ogechi explain dey matter to am.....

issokay. we go give him anoda chance. but he mess up again, na kirikiri straight.
Re: . by chycheery(f): 3:29pm On May 23, 2016
Cool picz
Re: . by Spicylate(f): 3:55pm On May 23, 2016
Enjoy ya youth.
Re: . by Francis95(m): 10:06am On Jun 05, 2016
chycheery:
Cool picz
thanks dear
Re: . by Francis95(m): 10:06am On Jun 05, 2016
Spicylate:
Enjoy ya youth.
na so..
Re: . by Feyikemi12(f): 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
you try buh.......

never mind
Re: . by Francis95(m): 11:54am On Jun 07, 2016
Feyikemi12:
you try buh.......

never mind
thanks dear
Re: . by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
Dope, love the earring

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Natural Hair Care / Guys Do You Like Your Girl To Put On G-strings / No Pants Subway Ride Proves Passengers Need Better Underwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.