Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

"My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got (71221 Views)

What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) / Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor / The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by HeWrites(m): 8:08am On Apr 21, 2018
A Nigerian lady 'Sunday is ruined' as she took to Twitter to share what she showed her tailor to make for her and what she eventually got delivered.

According to the lady, she decided to cheat on her tailor because she listened to praises sang about this tailor and decided to try her out but unfortunately the the tailor performed lower than expected.

See photos below;

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/my-sunday-is-ruined-lady-says-as-she-shares-what-she-ordered-vs-what-she-got.html

Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 21, 2018
the tailor did well

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by IamD18: 8:13am On Apr 21, 2018
Praaaaaaaaaaise the lord.

Praise...Praise....Praise....Praaaaaaise the lord.
grin

God is a wonderful God. The lady wanted the tailor to sow a body and boobs revealing cloth for her so that she'll start showing people her boobs and looking for men to seduce on a Sunday , but God used the tailor to tell her that he's still the Oga kpata-kpata.
cheesy

We, men are serving a living God, he never fails us, he loves us grin grin

She looks like an ancestral butterfly with the cloth, she should dress like that to wherever she's going to, it's a nice and Godly design cheesy . We call it Overgrown butterfly design grin

484 Likes 40 Shares

Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 21, 2018
How did she think that cheap lace, looking like something for sieving akamu...alongside that very cheap bridal satin, will pull that style off?

Morale of her story: it's not enough to save pictures from instagram, get the right fabric. And the right tailor too.

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by highpriestess: 8:15am On Apr 21, 2018
that's a cheap lace naw.cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:15am On Apr 21, 2018
grin

Jezzzu! Why not buy RTW instead? Even the color combination is out of the world sha..
embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by Cutehector(m): 8:15am On Apr 21, 2018
Some people are just dumb.. Please next time get the right tailor.. Not every tailor can do certain things, you want good stuff, then get a professional tailor instead of being so cheap

4 Likes

Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:16am On Apr 21, 2018
Nigerian tailors has done more harm than good...... instead of them to help us cover our secret with our low budget to slay like a queen they'll just ruin everything...... lemme see any guy that will laugh at her undecided

4 Likes

Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:23am On Apr 21, 2018
Cutehector:
Some people are just dumb.. Please next time get the right tailor.. Not every tailor can do certain things, you want good stuff, then get a professional tailor instead of being so cheap
Don't you know that things are hard undecided do you know how much it cost to slay a day talk more of Sunday's......? Where can we get that kind of money from when we have other bills to settle sad

3 Likes

Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by thorpido(m): 8:24am On Apr 21, 2018
Can you compare the material in the picture you showed the tailor with the one you gave your tailor?

22 Likes

Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by Cutehector(m): 8:28am On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Don't you know that things are hard undecided do you know how much it cost to slay a day talk more of Sunday's......? Where can we get that kind of money from when we have other bills to settle sad
lmao talking about bills abeg which one you dey pay?

5 Likes

Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by Olalan(m): 8:30am On Apr 21, 2018
Her tailor might not be so posh to be able to sow the style perfectly
BTW why can't tailors admit their inadequacy in make a particular style

2 Likes

Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by IamD18: 8:31am On Apr 21, 2018
AntiBrutus:
How did she think that cheap lace, looking like something for sieving akamu...alongside that very cheap bridal satin, will pull that style off?

Morale of her story: it's not enough to save pictures from instagram, get the right fabric. And the right tailor too.

A good tailor and designer can make a good cloth and design no matter how cheap the material seem cheesy

Abi I lie? grin

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:33am On Apr 21, 2018
Cutehector:
lmao talking about bills abeg which one you dey pay?
Hair, uber, nail,cinema....and the one you invest in your business it takes alot embarassed

1 Like

Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by Cutehector(m): 9:00am On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Hair, uber, nail,cinema....and the one you invest in your business it takes alot embarassed
so na wetin u dey invest money on ...

Chai.. Na people like u dey make buhari insult youths grin
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by folake4u(f): 10:05am On Apr 21, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Exactly!

The quality of the fabric cannot be overemphasized.

2 Likes

Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by EaglesT(m): 12:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
Iron it first grin

7 Likes

Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by flyca: 12:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
Na all these backyard ladies dey always want to slay most.
See room sef undecided

Na cloth you dey go to showcase for church abi?

And besides common sense tells you that some body types have better fits on some clothes.

Miss SlayQueen abeg shift angry

4 Likes

Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by Caspian22(m): 12:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
Any small thing now, they "will took to their twitter". Smh
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by sapeleboi(m): 12:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
cheesy
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
Buhhahhahahahahhahaa... Tailor made it more decent. cheesy

1 Like

Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by iomoge2(f): 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
She didnt wear it well. Let her pull it down. Its off shoulder.
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by Flexherbal(m): 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
The tailor gave her, her style!
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by koolaid87: 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
Your fashion designer missed her call. She was supposed to be a cobbler.

Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by HeWrites(m): 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
flyca:
Na all these backyard ladies dey always want to slay most.
See room sef undecided

cheesy

1 Like

Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
It is well.
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
Iron it... grin

Owerri Sweet town cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback: How Nigerians Dressed To Church In 1982 / See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) / Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.