Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,737 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

I Don't Mind Dating Falz - Simi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Mind Dating Falz - Simi (576 Views)

#bbnaija: ''I Won't Mind Dating Tobi'' - Alex Confesses / I Don’t Mind Dating Falz – Simi / Falz & Simi Cover Impelling Africa Magazine’s Lifestyle Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Mind Dating Falz - Simi by joedsuperstar(m): 8:02am On May 23, 2016
[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt7s1v9gnfjdr.3bfc51ab.jpg[/img]

– Popular Nigerian singer Simi revealed her true relationship with Falz

– Simi further added that she does not mind dating Falz

Simi and Falz

In recent times, a lot has been said about the hidden relationship between Nigerian music sensation Simi and colleague and comic actor, Falz The Bahd Guyz.

Since the pair have been working together on several projects which include different studio sessions, music videos and shooting magazine covers together, so many people have been passing all sorts of comments about the pair saying, they should get married not minding the face that Simi is allegedly in an sizzling romance with Adekunle Gold.

In an interview with HipTv, Simisola Ogunleye disclosed that she is not in any relationship with Falz aside when work is involved. She said: “I don’t mind dating Falz, he’s a human being. When I say we have not thought about it because why would you be thinking about something that is not in the books. Falz is my friend and that is all there is to it.

However, in an earlier interview Falz also denied having any romance with Simi adding that, the Jamb Question is in a relationship but not with him. He revealed that: “Simi and I is just music. It’s musical chemistry, we get along so well,” he said, adding, “There’s no triangle. She does have a boyfriend and it is not me. I’m in no position to announce a matter that relates to her own relationship because it’s not my relationship. But I know that she do have somebody and it’s not me.”

Source: http://www.naijakoko.com/2016/05/i-dont-mind-dating-falz-simi.html#more
Re: I Don't Mind Dating Falz - Simi by ngoben(f): 8:13am On May 23, 2016
U both should better start dating...leave adekunle gold for me hoOo
Re: I Don't Mind Dating Falz - Simi by Ehiscotch(m): 8:27am On May 23, 2016
You guys should date already; you look so good together.
Re: I Don't Mind Dating Falz - Simi by donTbone(m): 8:32am On May 23, 2016
Funke Akindele will say the same too. The guy painted his intonation too bad that u will wanna date him!
Re: I Don't Mind Dating Falz - Simi by guyANDROID1: 8:55am On May 23, 2016
They already dating. Who doesn't know undecided

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Actor Yemi Solade Compares Cynthia Morgan To A Cow….. Lmao / When And How Genevieve Nnaji Should Get Married / Kemi Olunloyo, Others Rants After Power Outage Interrupts AMAA Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.