Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? - Phones (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? (590482 Views)

Six Months After: Is The Iphone X Overpriced Or Worth It? / More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) / Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (273) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by somehow: 9:43am On Mar 08, 2018
I need an unlocked modem to buy.

Must be 4G LTE

Must work with Ntel or Swift sim.

Lagos only please.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by kudos4u(m): 9:56am On Mar 08, 2018
Pls can dis spectranet modem be unlock to swift and to any other network?

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Xanarchy: 9:57am On Mar 08, 2018
warrenweste:

is it huawei or their new 4g mifi
It's alcatel
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Xanarchy: 9:58am On Mar 08, 2018
Slymonster:

Can you give me the code to input
Did it Ikeja 2k, it was worth it
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by duwdu: 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2018
kudos4u:

I think you'll still have to pry open the back cover of the MiFi and pull out its battery (if present) to enable you see the model number of the MiFi underneath. Then post the full model number here, to enable you get the correct help with your question.

Otherwise you can Google for the full specs of the device yourself to know the LTE and other bands it supports once you know the model number, and since you're already on the Internet.

P34c3
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by warrenweste(m): 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2018
Xanarchy:

It's alcatel

pls which of their branches did you gt it? is the promo till on?

Thanks
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by warrenweste(m): 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2018
Slymonster:

Can you give me the code to input

Take a pic of your modem lemme c if i can help u unlock it for a smaller fee wink
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Heshei: 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2018
somehow:
I need an unlocked modem to buy.

Must be 4G LTE

Must work with Ntel or Swift sim.

Lagos only please.

Have mine for sale. Works with ntel but not sure about swift.

You will need to change the battery though.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by somehow: 11:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
Why not change the battery?
Heshei:

Have mine for sale. Works with ntel but not sure about swift.

You will need to change the battery though.

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Xanarchy: 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2018
warrenweste:

pls which of their branches did you gt it? is the promo till on?

Thanks
Got it at Oba Akran, Ikeja. Not quite sure if it's still om
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by warrenweste(m): 3:27am On Mar 09, 2018
Xanarchy:

Got it at Oba Akran, Ikeja. Not quite sure if it's still om

ok you gt it these month or last month and is the validity of the data 30days or 3months ? Thanks
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by seunpayne(m): 6:57am On Mar 09, 2018
Can this new zoom CPE from spectranet be unlocked to work with Ntel? Please where can I get it unlocked? I’m in Abuja.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Xanarchy: 8:00am On Mar 09, 2018
warrenweste:

ok you gt it these month or last month and is the validity of the data 30days or 3months ? Thanks
Got it like 3-4 months ago

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by warrenweste(m): 9:50am On Mar 09, 2018
Xanarchy:

Got it like 3-4 months ago

Ok they've stopped selling it here in ibadan,,they only sell their new singapore 4G mifi which i dont think can be unlocked and it comes with 60gig 30days data instead of the 120gig 3 months data tht comes with the former
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by kudos4u(m): 11:54am On Mar 09, 2018
duwdu:
Thanks for your response here it is.

I think you'll still have to pry open the back cover of the MiFi and pull out its battery (if present) to enable you see the model number of the MiFi underneath. Then post the full model number here, to enable you get the correct help with your question.

Otherwise you can Google for the full specs of the device yourself to know the LTE and other bands it supports once you know the model number, and since you're already on the Internet.

P34c3

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
kudos4u:
Sir have you been able to unlock your spectranet mifi?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by duwdu: 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2018
kudos4u:

Thanks for your response here it is.

Sorry, I don't know about that MiFi. You may have to search for it on Google, if you don't get any helpful response on here.

P34c3
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Heshei: 9:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
somehow:
Why not change the battery?
Have 2 4G devices already
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by somehow: 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
I mean change the battery before selling.
Heshei:

Have 2 4G devices already
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Heshei: 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
somehow:
I mean change the battery before selling.
alright
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by larry10: 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2018
Hello house, just to confirm if ntel has started working iPhones?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Mrviktor(m): 7:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
Whatsup.. I bought an ntel SIM. And used it for d 2 days plan.. I got a speed of 1.9-2mb/s highest.. So I want to know if I subscribed for d weekly plan.. Will d limit be removed and d speed will it increase.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Ndissle(m): 12:10am On Mar 15, 2018
Good day... For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't do custom ROM. Thanks!!!!
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by nani667: 6:33am On Mar 16, 2018
Ntel ✔️

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by phemolala07(m): 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
Pls anybody using ntel network around ota ogun state

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by calddon(m): 4:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
4g lte router for sale, 9.5k unlocked for all networks

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2018
Mrviktor:
Whatsup.. I bought an ntel SIM. And used it for d 2 days plan.. I got a speed of 1.9-2mb/s highest.. So I want to know if I subscribed for d weekly plan.. Will d limit be removed and d speed will it increase.

whatever plan you do, thats the speed you will get.
grin
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by vanchi(m): 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
calddon:
4g lte router for sale, 9.5k unlocked for all networks

Model and location
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by calddon(m): 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2018
vanchi:

Model and location
Zte mf920+
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Mrviktor(m): 7:39am On Mar 17, 2018
4llerbuntu:

whatever plan you do, thats the speed you will get.
grin
WTF that's a no no.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Mrviktor(m): 7:40am On Mar 17, 2018
How many years i go use download 40gb

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (273) (Reply)

TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread / Short Code To Check Ur Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.