Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Nigerian Lady & Her Family At Her Graduation In The US (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Lady & Her Family At Her Graduation In The US (Photos) (44767 Views)

Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S / The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset / Parents Queue To Attend Graduation In Babcock University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady & Her Family At Her Graduation In The US (Photos) by Safemode(m): 7:46pm On May 23, 2016
They look like Yoruba family
Re: Nigerian Lady & Her Family At Her Graduation In The US (Photos) by bewla(m): 7:52pm On May 23, 2016
that guy on the left look like a bouncer omo
Re: Nigerian Lady & Her Family At Her Graduation In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 23, 2016
Safemode:
They look like Yoruba family
it's Igbo family. the guy on the left I think is sick cos it looks like they were supporting him.
Re: Nigerian Lady & Her Family At Her Graduation In The US (Photos) by UjSizzle(f): 8:07pm On May 23, 2016
Is the dude with the Hulk-like look allergic to smiling? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady & Her Family At Her Graduation In The US (Photos) by Safemode(m): 8:30pm On May 23, 2016
Vickyydera:
it's Igbo family. the guy on the left I think is sick cos it looks like they were supporting him.
ok
Re: Nigerian Lady & Her Family At Her Graduation In The US (Photos) by incredibleace(m): 8:44pm On May 23, 2016
yvelchstores:
lol. She is d one graduating, without her graduation gown. Didn't u notice d shoes?

Took a peep,that shoe is something else
Re: Nigerian Lady & Her Family At Her Graduation In The US (Photos) by Tinyemeka(m): 10:12pm On May 23, 2016
callmelanner:
Why is the man on the left frowning?

It's not his real face.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady & Her Family At Her Graduation In The US (Photos) by Codes151(m): 11:25pm On May 23, 2016
Emmalez:
These pictures have been trending all over Social Media and it's only a Nigerian family that can make this happen! Twitter User @lakakarachi shared these amazing photos of her family all dressed in matching attires and captioned the picture,

"When your family steals the show at the graduation"

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/05/nigerian-lady-her-family-steal-show-at.html

this one b like family post and friends and family comments! Pls... next!
Re: Nigerian Lady & Her Family At Her Graduation In The US (Photos) by stiflerdrug: 12:12am On May 24, 2016
end time graduation smh!!
Re: Nigerian Lady & Her Family At Her Graduation In The US (Photos) by Arebay(m): 2:05am On May 24, 2016
That guy on the far left looks so much like Hodor in game of thrones ...
Re: Nigerian Lady & Her Family At Her Graduation In The US (Photos) by invectives(m): 7:14am On May 24, 2016
callmelanner:
Why is the man on the left frowning?
dude is an imbe!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady & Her Family At Her Graduation In The US (Photos) by Arclan07: 8:56am On May 24, 2016
To the white people ,they will kind of wonder what's going on ,what sort of party the gal is having ,I remember the first time I wore my buba n sokoto to my former office a white south africa company here in lagos ,my immediate boss burst in to laughter ,wondering why, i asked him whats funny n he looked at me and said how come I didn't remember to off my pajamas ,so you I'll understand me they I'll probably think a pajamas celebration is going on n paying little attention
Re: Nigerian Lady & Her Family At Her Graduation In The US (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 9:36am On May 24, 2016
I am still trying to figure out how they stole the show
Re: Nigerian Lady & Her Family At Her Graduation In The US (Photos) by UIA04(f): 11:09am On May 24, 2016
sonnie10:

He is doing the opposite of 'cheese!'
Freeze

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady & Her Family At Her Graduation In The US (Photos) by sonnie10: 12:54pm On May 24, 2016
UIA04:

Freeze

shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady & Her Family At Her Graduation In The US (Photos) by Irishrena1(f): 8:28pm On May 24, 2016
And the guy traveled all the way from Nigeria to the USA to pose like that in a pic? Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution / Please Help!!!!! What Is Maurid Polytechnic? / Madonna University School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.