Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Van Gaal Already Said Goodbye To Man United's Staff - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Van Gaal Already Said Goodbye To Man United's Staff (776 Views)

Arsenal And Manchester United Fans React To Shock Louis Van Gaal Announcement / Louis Van Gaal Says He Wants To 'get One Over' Manchester United / Van Gaal Blasts Manchester United For Playing Boring Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Van Gaal Already Said Goodbye To Man United's Staff by naijapeepa: 10:24am On May 23, 2016
Louis van Gaal has already said his goodbyes to Manchester United’s staff ahead of an expected announcement this week that Jose Mourinho will replace him this summer.

Dan Roan from the BBC reports that van Gaal was unaware of whether the FA Cup final win was his last game in charge of Man United, so didn’t know if it was a final goodbye he gave to members of staff.

Less than a few hours after winning the FA Cup, reports saying Mourinho would be taking over as United boss spread like wildfire and the announcement is expected to be made official within the next couple of days. Yet, there is a suggestion van Gaal was unsure of his future even as recently as this Saturday which, if true, would be all too similar to David Moyes who didn’t find out he was being sacked until he saw it in the press.

Read Full News

http://www.spindix.com/2016/05/van-gaal-already-said-goodbye-to-man.html
Re: Van Gaal Already Said Goodbye To Man United's Staff by ammyluv2002(f): 10:46am On May 23, 2016
I was rooting for him, but he messed up! I really want him to leave for good. I pray he finds a new job sha
Re: Van Gaal Already Said Goodbye To Man United's Staff by Ehiscotch(m): 11:01am On May 23, 2016
He might have meant "goodbye" to the end of the season - not his job. He still should & would be sacked. Putting square pegs in round holes cost us a place in the UCL; he always insisted on playing them out of position.
Re: Van Gaal Already Said Goodbye To Man United's Staff by hero01(m): 11:37am On May 23, 2016
undecidedbad news for mr, WENGER
Re: Van Gaal Already Said Goodbye To Man United's Staff by waxxydude: 12:01pm On May 23, 2016
Ehiscotch:
He might have meant "goodbye" to the end of the season - not his job. He still should & would be sacked. Putting square pegs in round holes cost us a place in the UCL; he always insisted on playing them out of position.
Yea no doubts but his youth policy? i think it still needed.

Mourinho is a big coach and i think he'd opt for big players for quick/short-lived fix to save his reputation. United is more structured & traditional not a fire/sack club.

Look everything that made us great were from the youths!

They should give him one more year to clear out his policy.
Re: Van Gaal Already Said Goodbye To Man United's Staff by uzoexcel(m): 6:46pm On May 24, 2016
i hope he follows u on nairaland......he should b able to get one amongst the numerous ones u advertise cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
ammyluv2002:
I was rooting for him, but he messed up! I really want him to leave for good. I pray he finds a new job sha

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Fans React To Mourinho's Manunited Appointment. / FULL LIST Of Awards At Euro 2016 / RIO 2016 Olympic Boxing: Nigeria Efe Ajagba Knocks Out Opponent In 1st Round

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.