Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Revealed: The Genesis Of The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji [PHOTO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Revealed: The Genesis Of The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji [PHOTO] (7515 Views)

Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV / “you’re Fine Abeg” – Don Jazzy Drools Over Linda Ikeji's Photo / How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: The Genesis Of The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji [PHOTO] by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:11am On May 23, 2016
Yeah, we all know the drama between Wizkid and Linda Ikeji is "Temporarily" over but you and I know that "ego fights" last way longer than that, so, let's just say somebody is patiently waiting for the other person to f***up so as to get a chance for retaliation.

Most people thought the fight started when Linda Ikeji wrote a post about Wizkid being served a quit notice by his landlord to vacate his rented apartment, but mba it have tey wey the fight start...infact na Wizkid first find trouble, As KingOfAmebo nor kuku get another work naim I sey make I torchlight the matter.

February 21, 2016 - Suffering from poverty mentality: Wizkid mocks Linda Ikeji in new twitter and snapchat post.

A Lagos lawyer, Olajide Akinola wrote on the recent Linda Ikeji Hermes bag drama and described Linda as ‘suffering from poverty mentality’.
Wizkid apparently read the story and first commented on twitter saying ‘Nice read’.

Here is the article: "When Linda Ikeji bought a huge house in the luxury Banana Island, most people were happy for her and wished for such to happen to them too. In fact, I sent her an email congratulating her and hoping I can write for her blog someday.
Yesterday, Linda Ikeji showed off two Hermes Birkin bags on her Instagram page as new acquisitions. Before anyone could say jack, internet trolls had sent the bag to Hermes for Authentication. Hermes came back and confirmed the bags are fake.

I do not believe she knew the bags were fake, so I’ll give her a pass for that. What shocked me was the way she went all out to defend herself, like her life depended on it .
– “I can afford to buy a N500m house but can’t afford a $14k bag? B**ch pls!” .
– “This lovely bag cost me more than these haters cars cost and they want to come and disgrace me online? Lol. Lailai”
– “The side of the bag. Oh and I’m snapping from my banana island mansion(insert LMAO emoji) love this life
. – "can someone cc Hermes with the new images? These people can’t come and disgrace me here. Lol” #
– “Too rich to buy fake.” All of the above quotes are some of the words she used to defend her purchase of a fake bag

From someone who people admired and prayed about, she has come from 100-0 in my eyes. I see the desperation to fit in, the pride that comes from wealth but is skin deep, the class that’s lacking and a huge ego that is blinding.

A major symptom of poverty mentality is money and material fixation. Sometimes, no matter how far away from poverty one runs, some people still need an open brain surgery to expunge the poverty mentality.

If you have decided that your car, purse, wardrobe or jewelry are the most valuable things you own, then the quality of your life is based solely on these things. If someone takes them away from you, what would the state of your mind be?"

Source: http://www.kemifilani.com/2016/02/suffering-from-poverty-mentality-wizkid.html?m=1

Linda Ikeja got really angry that Wizkid also joined in the criticism, Infact Wizkid claimed First-To-Comment on the matter. Linda patiently waited...she got her wish immediately she learned that Wizkid was served a quit notice and traveled at the speed of light from her bedroom to her laptop to dish out the story with great satisfaction (it doesn't matter if the story is true or not as long as Wizkid name dey there)

April 2, 2016 - LIB Exclusive: Wizkid given quit notice at his Lekki Phase 1 home

In 2013, Wizkid showed off his new place of abode and many people, including myself assumed he bought the house. But it's been revealed that he only rented the place...and this is fact. His rent at the 4 bedroom duplex at Ayinde Akinmade in Lekki Phase 1 expired in January 2016 and for reasons best known to him, he refused to renew his rent.

He was served quit notice yesterday Friday April 1st. (His reps collected it on his behalf) and he was given until April 11th to vacate the premises. A source close to the singer said his people had already started to gradually move his things out of the house.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/04/exclusive-wizkid-given-quit-notice-at.html?m=1

Wizkid got really mad and...

April 3, 2016 - Wizkid blasts Linda Ikeji on Instagram

Wizkid furiously reacted to the report and shamed the blogger in the process.

He made reference to Ikeji's relationship with his director, who allegedly dumped her after having an affair.

Wizkid said, "All those shoes and bags still won't help you keep a good man!"

"U and ur laptop will stay married for life!"

"Thats why my director bleeped u and left your ass in the hotel Cos ur pussy stinks!"

The singer compared his success with Ikeji, saying the blogger cannot match his achievements. He also said Ikeji and her family are 'losers'.

"I googled "Linda at 25" and found nothing. U wish u have all I have at 25!"

"Ur mom and entire family are still losers! U nothing but a blogger!"

"All that money won't change that. If I have ever see u, I'll get my 16 year old cousin to beat the shit out of you. Ugly old bitch!"

"Just stay indoors and behind your laptop! #UglyBitchLinda!"

Source: http://pulse.ng/celebrities/wizkid-singer-blasts-linda-ikeji-on-instagram-id4876329.html

And the drama went on and on until police shook mouth for the matter, but trust me it won't end there...#yawn# I don tire I wan sleep.

Re: Revealed: The Genesis Of The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji [PHOTO] by chukslawrence(m): 11:13am On May 23, 2016
K
Re: Revealed: The Genesis Of The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji [PHOTO] by amsoslim(m): 11:17am On May 23, 2016
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Davido Vs King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal 1 / President Obama Daughters Are Really Beautiful (photos) / What Is Cynthia Morgan Wearing In This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.