Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,938 members, 7,845,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Disparity Between B.ed And B.sc - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Disparity Between B.ed And B.sc (506 Views)

Ohanaeze Faults Fg’s Cut-off Mark Disparity In Unity Schools / What Is The Difference Between B.sc Degree And B.sc (Hons) Degree? / What Is The Difference Between B.sc And B.eng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Disparity Between B.ed And B.sc by chinedugreat(m): 11:35am On May 23, 2016
Pls friends help to throw more light on the disparity and chance of B.ED Students and B.SC students because B.SC students in my institution marginalizes and show no respect to B.ED Students.WHY? Thanks in anticipation of your comments.
Re: Disparity Between B.ed And B.sc by Arisheloaded(m): 2:43pm On May 23, 2016
Personal skill is what matters, a degree is just a paper if it can't be defended.

I bagged B. Sc. (ed) and that doesn't make me below those with pure B. Sc.

1 Like

Re: Disparity Between B.ed And B.sc by KPhantom(m): 5:16pm On May 23, 2016
Bsc(ed) even has more advantage.. You're qualified to teach/lecture and also practice.. No form of disparity.

(1) (Reply)

Federal University Of Technology Akure / Uniport Admission Screening Issue / Do You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.