Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:17 PM

7 Years After Graduating! Armed With A Masters Degree And Yet No Single Call - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 7 Years After Graduating! Armed With A Masters Degree And Yet No Single Call (2855 Views)

Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) / Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard / Are You Tired Of Staying At Home After Graduating Or Loss Of Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Years After Graduating! Armed With A Masters Degree And Yet No Single Call by phantomBBT: 12:11pm On May 23, 2016
undecidedHelp my ministry!!BSC in Business Management from Kogi state University (2.2)/ Masters in Industrial and labour relations (HR) From Obafemi awolowo University (B+) next to distinction.. eep a brother.. this is my email: Babatundephanisy@yahoo.com
+2348067183075
Re: 7 Years After Graduating! Armed With A Masters Degree And Yet No Single Call by talktonase(m): 12:16pm On May 23, 2016
Since this is your seventh year you shall find rest in Gods presence sooner than you think...Your ministry shall move to the permanent site.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Years After Graduating! Armed With A Masters Degree And Yet No Single Call by phantomBBT: 12:21pm On May 23, 2016
Thanks!
Re: 7 Years After Graduating! Armed With A Masters Degree And Yet No Single Call by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 23, 2016
Na wa ooo. God go help pesin. Dis is d reason i wanna learn a skill dan goin for my masters now.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Years After Graduating! Armed With A Masters Degree And Yet No Single Call by mamawin(f): 12:49pm On May 23, 2016
my brother, what course did you read? where do you stay? look around you, what can you do? the call will come one day, and I pray it comes soon, but find something to do while waiting. even if it's teaching in a private school that pays 'peanut'. Who knows who may sight you? and there are many other things young pple are doing these days like painting, aluminum window things, tiles laying, fashion designing, etc. yours will really stand out with your level of education and exposure. my ten kobo

4 Likes

Re: 7 Years After Graduating! Armed With A Masters Degree And Yet No Single Call by mamawin(f): 12:50pm On May 23, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
Na wa ooo. God go help pesin. Dis is d reason i wanna learn a skill dan goin for my masters now.
wise decision my dear

4 Likes

Re: 7 Years After Graduating! Armed With A Masters Degree And Yet No Single Call by patako: 2:12pm On May 23, 2016
if u are resident in Lagos, i suggest you first get to bar beach, do a through cleansing of ur body and pray hard before further application. just my own little kobo...

7 Likes

Re: 7 Years After Graduating! Armed With A Masters Degree And Yet No Single Call by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 23, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
Exactly.

I will rather use the money for masters to invest in a biz.

Nigeria as a country rubbishes certificate, unless you are lucky or have long legs.

1 Like

Re: 7 Years After Graduating! Armed With A Masters Degree And Yet No Single Call by rattlesnake(m): 3:30pm On May 23, 2016
Iyalaya anybody
koni da fun awom iya oshorongha

1 Like

Re: 7 Years After Graduating! Armed With A Masters Degree And Yet No Single Call by baba11(m): 3:37pm On May 23, 2016
7 yes! shocked. ....na Wa oooo

1 Like

Re: 7 Years After Graduating! Armed With A Masters Degree And Yet No Single Call by obas01(m): 3:40pm On May 23, 2016
@ Op what do u study in your 1st and second degree ?
Re: 7 Years After Graduating! Armed With A Masters Degree And Yet No Single Call by Spicylate(f): 3:41pm On May 23, 2016
The book space person is not serious at all. Made me scroll and scroll and scroll. Now back to the matter, just keep pushing. You can start from somewhere small. Just don't give up. All the best
Re: 7 Years After Graduating! Armed With A Masters Degree And Yet No Single Call by sauceEEP(m): 3:45pm On May 23, 2016
Why not give a little detail about yourself, course you studied and school, any extra certifications.....
This your post is so empty, how can one help your ministry without you dropping an email address... angry
Re: 7 Years After Graduating! Armed With A Masters Degree And Yet No Single Call by azelab: 3:46pm On May 23, 2016
God wl help but try restructure ur cv. atimes the problem used to b frm the cv writing.

1 Like

Re: 7 Years After Graduating! Armed With A Masters Degree And Yet No Single Call by phantomBBT: 4:12pm On May 23, 2016
cry undecided BSC in Business Management from Kogi state University (2.2)/ Masters in Industrial and labour relations (HR) From Obafemi awolowo University (B+) next to distinction.. eep a brother.. this is my email: Babatundephanisy@yahoo.com
+2348067183075
Re: 7 Years After Graduating! Armed With A Masters Degree And Yet No Single Call by Nlevel(m): 5:22pm On May 23, 2016
obas01:
@ Op what do u study in your 1st and second degree ?

Some questions just amaze me. Did you read his write up at all?

3 Likes

Re: 7 Years After Graduating! Armed With A Masters Degree And Yet No Single Call by Nlevel(m): 5:26pm On May 23, 2016
sauceEEP:
Why not give a little detail about yourself, course you studied and school, any extra certifications.....
This your post is so empty, how can one help your ministry without you dropping an email address... angry

Yet another amazing question. You guys should learn to read a post before you just jump to comment and book space.
Re: 7 Years After Graduating! Armed With A Masters Degree And Yet No Single Call by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 23, 2016
7 facking years!!!!! Bro, call yourself o
Re: 7 Years After Graduating! Armed With A Masters Degree And Yet No Single Call by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 23, 2016
How have you been surviving for the seven years,whatever it is,keep doing it.
Re: 7 Years After Graduating! Armed With A Masters Degree And Yet No Single Call by sweetyme001(f): 7:37pm On May 23, 2016
Hmmmmn!!! Are you from this planet at all? Don't tell me you don't know the new trend in town. "Wear suit but preferrable coat and start cleaning motor glass. Thank me later!!!

1 Like

Re: 7 Years After Graduating! Armed With A Masters Degree And Yet No Single Call by agrovick(m): 7:37pm On May 23, 2016
Nlevel:

Yet another amazing question. You guys should learn to read a post before you just jump to comment and book space.
You can't blame them, I believe the Op's initial post didn't reflect his details, what he currently has up there is a modification as a result of comments like the one you quoted

1 Like

Re: 7 Years After Graduating! Armed With A Masters Degree And Yet No Single Call by phantomBBT: 8:40pm On May 23, 2016
Hmm
sweetyme001:
Hmmmmn!!! Are you from this planet at all? Don't tell me you don't know the new trend in town. "Wear suit but preferrable coat and start cleaning motor glass. Thank me later!!!
Re: 7 Years After Graduating! Armed With A Masters Degree And Yet No Single Call by dreamworld: 8:50pm On May 23, 2016
God will soon pick ur call

2 Likes

Re: 7 Years After Graduating! Armed With A Masters Degree And Yet No Single Call by ChukwuIbrahim: 9:31pm On May 23, 2016
dreamworld:
God will soon pick ur call
buh mua has to send resharge card to God 1st in d form of seed-of-faith sowin or offerin.
I jez made common sense grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Years After Graduating! Armed With A Masters Degree And Yet No Single Call by Nobody: 12:07am On May 24, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:

buh mua has to send resharge card to God 1st in d form of seed-of-faith sowin or offerin.
I jez made common sense grin

Ngenekwenu
Re: 7 Years After Graduating! Armed With A Masters Degree And Yet No Single Call by slyrone(m): 4:41am On May 24, 2016
op think outside the box. I know its not easy, I know and I ve seen firsthand people who r doing good but they ve never worked a monthly paid job. if you can't get a job create one. hustle though its not easy I repeat. but God dey. all the best
Re: 7 Years After Graduating! Armed With A Masters Degree And Yet No Single Call by destino24(m): 9:46am On May 24, 2016
grin grin grin "ARMED with a master's degree"

Na fight?

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Multiple Admin. Vacancies in a growing energy firm! / Graduate Recruitment In A Telecoms VAS Company In Lagos / CTA Recruitment For Graduate Interns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.