Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,996 members, 7,866,745 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

Unilorin Admission List Soon - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Admission List Soon (643 Views)

Unilorin--admission 2012/2013 / Unilorin Admission / Unilorin Admission List Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin Admission List Soon by elvis2020(m): 9:21am On Aug 20, 2009
Hi Nairalanders!
All the applicant that used awaiting result in this year unilorin registration u can call me for assistance when ever that ur SSCE is out! And those that score below 50% in there post jamb there is chance for u to secure admission in other fields or courses,and those that score above 50% that does now guarantee ur admission.pls the list will be release soon, u can call me on 08051417299.Elvis
Re: Unilorin Admission List Soon by fosbiggy(m): 10:41am On Aug 20, 2009
i dont understand why one has to call you.
Re: Unilorin Admission List Soon by Kevdee4reel(m): 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2009
@fosbiggy,forget this guy dem plenty way wan dupe people.Anyway av seen ur posts n seems like u put in 4 medicine aswell.Man av u hrd any news bout d cut off 4 medicine this yr or wat it was last yr n wen d list is likely 2 be out.
Re: Unilorin Admission List Soon by fosbiggy(m): 3:54pm On Aug 20, 2009
@kevdee4real. My Brother, how are you? I am in dire need of information as well as you are, and its just this forum i rely on, unfortunately, it has been bastardized and infiltrated by people of questionable character. I dont know if this is where they practice their yahooooo? well my brother, whatever you hear, paste it on your wall and i will see it, but if i hear anything as well, i will tell you or paste it on the wall for you to see.
One luv brother!
Re: Unilorin Admission List Soon by RUBRICS(m): 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2009
elvis2020:

Hi Nairalanders!
All the applicant that used awaiting result in this year unilorin registration u can call me for assistance when ever that your SSCE is out! And those that score below 50% in there post jamb there is chance for u to secure admission in other fields or courses,and those that score above 50% that does now guarantee your admission.pls the list will be release soon, u can call me on 08051417299.Elvis

Is calling you a sine qua non to their admission into the university?

Haba! if u have any info, paste it here for them to see and stop "Tension uproar"

(1) (Reply)

Yale Student Strangled, Medical Examiner's Office Says / Over 700, 000 Candidates Fail Waec / Oou Post Jamb Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.