Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Diary Of My Gsd, Kiara (kiki) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of My Gsd, Kiara (kiki) (4652 Views)

What Can I Be Feeding My GSD For Proper Growth / 2 Local Dogs Charged My GSD Puppy Tonight! Can Someone Explain What Happened? / My GSD Is Aggressive Towards Me (Smart has died!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of My Gsd, Kiara (kiki) by coolaustyne(m): 12:48pm On May 23, 2016
Decided to get a GSD though in a rented apartment; after a brief talk with the landlord. I settled for one puppy from oga Prodeegee (God bless u). Got it from oga's colleague on the 21/5/2016.
At just nine weeks she was looking big or should I say too big for a gsd pup of her age. But a gentle giant she has turned out to be...lol.
Getting home, she was very shy at first and chose a location beside our 2 seater; away from the prying eyes of my lil cousins and neighbors.
A very playful puppy she turned out to be and is so conserved/pays attention when needed. Can be witty at times though.
I, my cousins and my GF agreed to name her kiara but might end up calling her kiki.
Her first night was eventful. She didn't sleep at all, weeweed and poopooed (if there is anything like that) everywhere. But she now adjustin to the new environment.
Attached is her first portrait from the seller.
She ate well at first and later started eating very little of her food only to go eat again almost every twenty mins.

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Gsd, Kiara (kiki) by coolaustyne(m): 6:47am On May 24, 2016
Kiki was forming yesterday ate very little and ws only jumping around when I brought out her rono can food.. She wanted only that. She only took a little of her binggo food and wasn't interested in d indomie I cooked for her with egg and meat. I had a strong resolve that its either she eats d indomie or nothing. It got an extent I wanted to feel pity for her and give her d can food but something just asked me to hold on that it was just normal shakara, initial gragra.
It was night, I was running outta patience and presented same meal; o boy she reject am again o.. Meaning she has ate very little since morning. I got angry and walked in to sleep. She diligently took are spot in d room and in no time I was in dream land; only to wake around past 5am when I felt something tugging at my wrapper. I knew it was kiki and I pretended to be asleep but she wouldn't bulge she continued and even started playfully biting my ankle. When I sat right she was so overjoyed jumping on me. So I thought she wanted to play, na so I con join her. But her bite bite con too much. Kept nibbling and biting my fingers and looking into my face; as if saying o! Boy abeg no vex where yesterday food, ya pikin dey H
Had pity on her and brought out the food and dished a little more from her pot to her plate. Ya guess is as good as mine. She chop everything leaving very little.
I just kept laffing in my mind; dis one wey economy dey show us, u self wan con dey form champion; u go hear am. No body teach her to wack when hunger hammer her... She is presently sleeping.
More updates to come....

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Gsd, Kiara (kiki) by Dumas32(m): 6:48am On May 24, 2016
Can we see more pictures of her?
Re: Diary Of My Gsd, Kiara (kiki) by coolaustyne(m): 10:03am On May 24, 2016
Dumas32:
Can we see more pictures of her?
Okay bro.. Would upload more soonest..

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Gsd, Kiara (kiki) by coolaustyne(m): 10:36am On May 25, 2016
More of kiki

Re: Diary Of My Gsd, Kiara (kiki) by blasiangurl85(f): 6:21pm On May 25, 2016
Cute Kiki smiley
Re: Diary Of My Gsd, Kiara (kiki) by EddyNumerouno(m): 10:02pm On May 26, 2016
@op, na dstv Kiki carry for head tongue

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Gsd, Kiara (kiki) by coolaustyne(m): 8:05am On May 27, 2016
grin
EddyNumerouno:
@op, na dstv Kiki carry for head tongue
Her ear get almost get signal pass dstv... Gradually getting erect...
Re: Diary Of My Gsd, Kiara (kiki) by coolaustyne(m): 8:10am On May 27, 2016
wink
blasiangurl85:
Cute Kiki smiley
Thanks ma'am.. Hoping she will one day collabo with ya lovely prince "shadow"; and litter great pups... wink

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Gsd, Kiara (kiki) by coolaustyne(m): 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
On d 28th of may; I had to take kiki to the vet for her second dhlpp shot: but just few houses to the place my little princess went mad. She no wan even near there. We got there admist whines and cries from her. It was another problem for the vet to inject her; she no gree drop body: I played with her, gave her treats even praised her; all to no avail. She wouldn't allow him even touch her.
Knowing I'm an zoologist and have been opportuned to treat wild animals; the vet asked me to administer d booster shot myself. He showed me how its done using d dogs clients brought for him.
To cut the story short, I did it myself and kiki was so calm.
Re: Diary Of My Gsd, Kiara (kiki) by blasiangurl85(f): 11:37am On Jun 07, 2016
coolaustyne:
wink
Thanks ma'am.. Hoping she will one day collabo with ya lovely prince "shadow"; and litter great pups... wink

Sure why not smiley

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Gsd, Kiara (kiki) by coolaustyne(m): 9:16am On Jun 11, 2016
Please what is the standard weight for a two or three months GSD?
Took kiki for her usual saturday morning walk; wasn't surprised her fan base has swelled but the question peple keep asking is her age? She sure looks too big for a less than 3 months old pup. She will be 3 months on the 19th but she sure looks big, but not obese.
Re: Diary Of My Gsd, Kiara (kiki) by coolaustyne(m): 9:22am On Jun 11, 2016
3 weeks after I brought her in from oga prodeegee's source.. Thanks so much oga prodeegee: for giving me a new pal.. grin

Re: Diary Of My Gsd, Kiara (kiki) by OfficialTwoPees(m): 9:58am On Jun 11, 2016
what do you feed her with?
Re: Diary Of My Gsd, Kiara (kiki) by coolaustyne(m): 11:31am On Jun 11, 2016
OfficialTwoPees:
what do you feed her with?
She eats boiled cow foetus as her main meal for a whole day; at least 3 times a week. I also give her indomie with boiled egg, mixed with chicken flavoured binggo dog kibbles or rono canned food mixed with rice or indomie.
And her multivitamin and cod liver tablets are given once a day.
But bros; kiki dey chop plenty plenty: she's got great appetite.
N.B: I feed her 3 times daily.... 8, 1 and 7
Re: Diary Of My Gsd, Kiara (kiki) by Awotimi(m): 10:00am On Jun 12, 2016
coolaustyne:

She eats boiled cow foetus as her main meal for a whole day; at least 3 times a week. I also give her indomie with boiled egg, mixed with chicken flavoured binggo dog kibbles or rono canned food mixed with rice or indomie.
And her multivitamin and cod liver tablets are given once a day.
But bros; kiki dey chop plenty plenty: she's got great appetite.
N.B: I feed her 3 times daily.... 8, 1 and 7
Very nice dog you got bro.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Gsd, Kiara (kiki) by coolaustyne(m): 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
And my little princess was three months old on the 19th; can't wait to see her blossom.
She almost killed a stray chicken came into the compound during the day; thank God I arrived on time to salvage the situation. But she marked the day her way: by eating more than she does and killing a fat rat later in the night. Thank God say no be season of of lassa we dey. grin

Re: Diary Of My Gsd, Kiara (kiki) by coolaustyne(m): 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
More of kiki @ 3 months

Re: Diary Of My Gsd, Kiara (kiki) by coolaustyne(m): 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
Kiki

Re: Diary Of My Gsd, Kiara (kiki) by olisafincy(m): 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
nice dog man
Re: Diary Of My Gsd, Kiara (kiki) by OfficialTwoPees(m): 8:14am On Jul 07, 2016
Pls stop giving your dog foetus. ...it's not too good cos of brucellosis. ..get good raw meet and organs at a better source instead of foetus.
Re: Diary Of My Gsd, Kiara (kiki) by coolaustyne(m): 11:53am On Jul 25, 2016
OfficialTwoPees:
Pls stop giving your dog foetus. ...it's not too good cos of brucellosis. ..get good raw meet and organs at a better source instead of foetus.
I don't give it to her raw o; its always properly cooked without onion or salt.
Re: Diary Of My Gsd, Kiara (kiki) by coolaustyne(m): 11:59am On Jul 25, 2016
My lovely kiki turned for on the 19th; though this pics isn't doing her jusctice; I can't help but show u how far she's grown.
And there's loads of argument between me and people meeting her that she's more than four; thank God I've her record intact to show for it. Thanks oga prodeegee; for this great pal u gave me. She even worth more than d cash I paid; I must confess...
God bless u.

Re: Diary Of My Gsd, Kiara (kiki) by coolaustyne(m): 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
Some things fell into place and I had to travel for a month. Though the little ones at home tried so much taking care of my kiki; but they couldn't as she reduced a bit. Thinking of putting her for sale (to a dog lover though) as I would go back for my course next month and won't be home for close to a year. Wish there was an adult capable of taking proper care of kiki at home; while I would be gone. Mind u; she would be six months old on the 19th of this month and is sure cool, very good with kids and obedient. Would upload some of her pics soon.
Re: Diary Of My Gsd, Kiara (kiki) by coolaustyne(m): 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
That's my kiki and d camera isn't doing her justice; as she's sure bigger...

Re: Diary Of My Gsd, Kiara (kiki) by wizi44(m): 7:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
it is a little too late but how much did you buy kiki
Re: Diary Of My Gsd, Kiara (kiki) by Jungpablo: 8:30am On May 25, 2018
coolaustyne:
Decided to get a GSD though in a rented apartment; after a brief talk with the landlord. I settled for one puppy from oga Prodeegee (God bless u). Got it from oga's colleague on the 21/5/2016.

papa kiki
Re: Diary Of My Gsd, Kiara (kiki) by Teemothymass(m): 11:29am On May 25, 2018
Any update on kiki now
Re: Diary Of My Gsd, Kiara (kiki) by coolaustyne(m): 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
wizi44:
it is a little too late but how much did you buy kiki
just seeing this bro... I got her then for 25000
Re: Diary Of My Gsd, Kiara (kiki) by coolaustyne(m): 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
Teemothymass:
Any update on kiki now
Just seeing this bro... my job (the military) took its toll on me and I was away for about 10 months. Had to sale kiki (one of the hardest decision I ever made in my life till date). Sold her to a good home that could show her love and take care of her. Left few days after selling her and still kept in touch; before I was unavailable for 10 months. Had it in mind to get her back once I got back, But kiki died on the 17th of August as I was told; cause of death is unknown. I got the news on the 15th of September 2017. I was sad, I was heartbroken.
All the GSDs I have been seeing looks like my kiki.
Would have gotten a new dog but dogs ain't allowed in my new unit in Abuja.
But I won't stop thanking prodeegee for given me a pal I wouldn't forget.
Had to name my rifle after her...#smiles... All dogs go to heaven.
Re: Diary Of My Gsd, Kiara (kiki) by johnnyn1(m): 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
coolaustyne:

Just seeing this bro... my job (the military) took its toll on me and I was away for about 10 months. Had to sale kiki (one of the hardest decision I ever made in my life till date). Sold her to a good home that could show her love and take care of her. Left few days after selling her and still kept in touch; before I was unavailable for 10 months. Had it in mind to get her back once I got back, But kiki died on the 17th of August as I was told; cause of death is unknown. I got the news on the 15th of September 2017. I was sad, I was heartbroken.

oh sorry for your loss...
Re: Diary Of My Gsd, Kiara (kiki) by skull2(m): 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
coolaustyne:

It's a pity.

(1) (Reply)

Doberman Pinscher Pups For Sale / My Caucasian Is Not Eating / Why Must You Vaccinate Your Pet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.