Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Online Shopping Merchants Needed. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Shopping Merchants Needed. (625 Views)

SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents / Shocking !!! How Jumia Nigeria Online E-commerce Use -Dump Merchants And Staffs / Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Shopping Merchants Needed. by kunledarmani(m): 9:40am On Aug 20, 2009
Who we are:

We are an emarketing, communication and total logistics service solution involved in products and services.

Our Goal:

Our corporate goal is to meet the needs of individuals and corporate clients by creating quick and convenient access to products and service, while boosting the sales volume and the resultant profitability of our suppliers in the process.

Merchant(s):

We require store owners, business owners willing to expand the scope of their sales and services to be on our shopping platform, whereby the Nigerian populace and easily shop online via the use of their debit cards and all other available payment solutions.

It's a premium service and there is a target market on ground.

For more information on how to becomeĀ  a merchant. Send email to kunledarmani@yahoo.com[i][/i]

The offer is worth it!!!

Regards,

Adekunle.

(1) (Reply)

What Really Happened To Nairaland Co-operative Society? / [b]"who Else Wants To Learn How To Generate A Significant Revenue Stream By Harn / Hello, I'm A Poultry Consultant Contact Me For Anything You Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.