Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,506 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Niger Delta Officially Disassociates Themselves From Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Officially Disassociates Themselves From Biafra (7127 Views)

Ekpeye Traditional Rulers Disassociates Themselve With Former Ahoada L.g.a Boss / Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" / Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Officially Disassociates Themselves From Biafra by TheEclectic: 10:42pm On May 23, 2016
Elijahrona2:
Am isoko from delta state. Neither isoko nor urhobo nor itsekiri, not even ijaw has ever associated themselves with Igbo nor Biafra

If you know what is good for you...I mean, if you know say you get sense you better delete Ijaw from that your yeye list before thunder fire you there. Ijaw is MORE Biafran than Igbo. Idiat! F00l!

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Officially Disassociates Themselves From Biafra by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 23, 2016
TheEclectic:

If you know what is good for you...I mean, if you know say you get sense you better delete Ijaw from that your yeye list before thunder fire you there. Ijaw is MORE Biafran than Igbo. Idiat! F00l!

And what tribe are you?

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Officially Disassociates Themselves From Biafra by TheEclectic: 10:51pm On May 23, 2016
Elijahrona2:

And what tribe are you?

Don't you ever mention Ijaw with that your gutter called mouth. Who are you to speak for us?? Let this sink into you thick skull: Ijaw is more Biafra than Igbo!

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Officially Disassociates Themselves From Biafra by QuotaSystem: 10:55pm On May 23, 2016
Sctests:
The once great and respected yoruba race has been turned into a pitiable laughing stock as they slave for the lowly fulanis to protect the fraudulent lugardian contraption against the Old East. Shame! grin

The man that cannot lead himself or determine his own destiny is calling his conquerors and rulers lowly...lmao.

Those shells must have struck your ancestors hard on the head for the insanity to have been genetically transmitted to you.

If anyone is a slave to Fulani, it is Iboes who have consistently played second fiddle to the North from Azikiwe to Ekuweme. What's worse is that your political incapacity has now turned you to slaves of the minority Ijaws (Jonathan, Asari, NDA) who are now more politically significant than Iboes.

Silly slaves.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Officially Disassociates Themselves From Biafra by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 23, 2016
TheEclectic:

Don't you ever mention Ijaw with that your gutter called mouth. Who are you to speak for us?? Let this sink into you thick skull: Ijaw is more Biafra than Igbo!

I don't know why you're fucking annoyed.

Proclaimed ijaw boy who doesn't like Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Officially Disassociates Themselves From Biafra by Sctests: 11:12pm On May 23, 2016
QuotaSystem:

The man that cannot lead himself or determine his own destiny is calling his conquerors and rulers lowly...lmao.

Those shells must have struck your ancestors hard on the head for the insanity to have been genetically transmitted to you.

If anyone is a slave to Fulani, it is Iboes who have consistently played second fiddle to the North from Azikiwe to Ekuweme. What's worse is that your political incapacity has now turned you to slaves of the minority Ijaws (Jonathan, Asari, NDA) who are now more politically significant than Iboes.

Silly slaves.

I don't come from a land that has an Emir in it. You are hausa, you were conquered by the fulani and you lost your sanity ever since. Same with the yoruba muslims.

Your fulani master dread the SE and SS (Old East) and know their boundary there.
If you want to see the most meekful northerners, you'll find them in the east where they live very close to barracks for reasons best known to you and I. grin

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Officially Disassociates Themselves From Biafra by TheEclectic: 11:23pm On May 23, 2016
Elijahrona2:

Na by force to like nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Officially Disassociates Themselves From Biafra by fulanmafia: 11:23pm On May 23, 2016
Sctests:

I don't from a land that has an Emir in it. You are hausa, you were conquered by the fulani and you lost your sanity ever since. Same with the yorubas in the kwara.
Your fulani master dread the SE and SS (Old East) and know their boundary there.

If you want to see the most meekful northerners, you'll find them in the east where they live very close to barracks for reasons best known to you and I. grin

The person you're quoting is Fulani; a relative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Officially Disassociates Themselves From Biafra by QuotaSystem: 11:31pm On May 23, 2016
Sctests:

[s]I don't come from a land that has an Emir in it. You are hausa, you were conquered by the fulani and you lost your sanity ever since. Same with the yoruba muslims.

If you want to see the most meekful northerners, you'll find them in the east where they live very close to barracks for reasons best known to you and I. grin[/s]

Lmao I am Fulani, proudly, and I refuse to descend to the level of my ancestors war booty cool.

If this was the middle ages, you would be a 2nd generation war prisoner/slave not worthy of sucking the pus from a disease infected cow. Better thank your stars.

Silly slave.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Officially Disassociates Themselves From Biafra by QuotaSystem: 11:32pm On May 23, 2016
fulanmafia:

The person you're quoting is Fulani; a relative.

Ka kyale dan buro uba grin

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Officially Disassociates Themselves From Biafra by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 23, 2016
TheEclectic:

Na by force to like nigeria?

Don't hate a nation because of the people in it. Hate the nation because you've not branded it the way you want it.

We know that Hausa people are dragging rights but know that if Niger Delta must follow Igbo to Biafra Igbo would be the supreme tribe which is bad for minority tribes like itsekiri. The only possible means is if the capital of the new Biafra must be shifted from Enugu to any state which falls on the Niger Delta. Please stop hating on me
Re: Niger Delta Officially Disassociates Themselves From Biafra by QuotaSystem: 11:42pm On May 23, 2016
Elijahrona2:

Don't hate a nation because of the people in it. Hate the nation because you've not branded it the way you want it.

We know that Hausa people are dragging rights but know that if Niger Delta must follow Igbo to Biafra Igbo would be the supreme tribe which is bad for minority tribes like itsekiri. The only possible means is if the capital of the new Biafra must be shifted from Enugu to any state which falls on the Niger Delta. Please stop hating on me

That kid is Iboe, don't be fooled.

All they are after is your oil, and to dominate the SS if you fall for the Biafraud_ trick.

You're better off with a ND Republic if you truly want to secede.

If they tell you the north wants One Nigeria because of oil, ask them about Agip who are Italians, Shell (Netherlands) & the other international IOC's and how they participate in the ND oil industry from across the Atlantic.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Officially Disassociates Themselves From Biafra by Sctests: 11:45pm On May 23, 2016
QuotaSystem:

[s]Lmao I am Fulani, proudly, and I refuse to descend to the level of my ancestors war booty cool.

If this was the middle ages, you would be a 2nd generation war prisoner/slave not worthy of sucking the pus from a disease infected cow. Better thank your stars.[/s]

My ancestor killed your ancestor and made him bleat like a goat. Remember Ahmadu Bello? Tafawa Balewa? My ancestor united them with their ancestor Dan fodio in hell. You may come up with the 3 million the British helped you to kill but in the end you will continue to complain about how the East makes live uncomfortable for you in this 21century. grin

Fulani-sponsored Grazing bill, we mobilized opposition to shoot it down!

Fulani-sponsored Social media bill, we mobilized to also shoot it down!

Indimi, Mai deribe, sanusi and other northern thiefs are counting their loses as the Old East burns their crude dollars to ashes! Effectively shutting down your refinery in kaduna without stepping a foot there. cool

Now who is gnashing his teeth? Definitely not the Old East. As long as an Easterner exists in this 21 century, sleep will depart from your almajiri eyes. Just calm down my almajiri friend. We hold the ace, you hold your cow's tail! grin

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Officially Disassociates Themselves From Biafra by QuotaSystem: 11:49pm On May 23, 2016
Sctests:

[s]My ancestor killed your ancestor and made him bleat like a goat. Remember Ahmadu Bello? Tafawa Balewa? My ancestor united them with their ancestor Dan fodio in hell. You may come up with the 3 million the British helped you to kill but in the end you will continue to complain about how the East makes live uncomfortable for you in this 21century. grin

Fulani-sponsored Grazing bill, we mobilized opposition to shiot it down!

Fulani-sponsored Social media bill, we mobilized to also shoot it down!

Indimi, Mai deribe, sanusi and other northern thiefs are counting their loses as the Old East burns their crude dollars to ashes!

Now who is gnashing his teeth? Definitely not the Old East. As long as an Easterner exists in this 21 century, sleep will depart from your almajiri eyes. Just calm down my almajiri friend. We hold the ace, you hold your cow's tail! grin
[/s]

Lmao the murders that led to the barbecue and mass suyanization of 3 Million akpu stinking Flat_heads and ingrained a cross-generational victim mentality?

Tell me more! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Officially Disassociates Themselves From Biafra by Poweredbreww: 11:54pm On May 23, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Silly slaves.

Buhahahahaha. You are wicked.

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Officially Disassociates Themselves From Biafra by Poweredbreww: 11:56pm On May 23, 2016
Sctests:

I don't come from a land that has an Emir in it. You are hausa, you were conquered by the fulani and you lost your sanity ever since. Same with the yorubour fulani master dread the SE and SS (Old East) and know their boundary there.
If you want to see the most meekful northerners, you'll find them inast where they live very close to barracks for reasons best known to you and I. grin

Go and continue with your fasting at the Enugu IDP camp, shameless people without history, not slave to only Fulani but to the whole Nigerian tribe. Sucks to be you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Officially Disassociates Themselves From Biafra by Sctests: 12:00am On May 24, 2016
QuotaSystem:
[s]

Lmao the murders that led to the barbecue and mass suyanization of 3 Million akpu stinking Flat_heads and ingrained a cross-generational victim mentality?

Tell me more! cheesy[/s]

But your comeback is already fractured like I predicted. The Old East is back to the pre-66 era and we are have shut down your refinery in kaduna without entering young shall grow to Zaria. Is that what slaves do? Can you now see that we are your master?

Like Asari always say, we feed you and decide when you eat and when not to. We hold the yam and the knife and what are you going to do about that? Only shout, groan and chew some gworo. grin

Like I said we hold the Ace, you hold the cow's tail. More Gbuaa! Gbuaa! to the pipelines to kaduna and Jigawa and more hunger to the almajiris, because we say so! cool

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Officially Disassociates Themselves From Biafra by QuotaSystem: 12:01am On May 24, 2016
Poweredbreww:

Buhahahahaha. You are wicked.

The descendant of cannibals and destined drug mule was actually bragging with the militants activities and screaming Old East (South South) in his last post to confirm that Iboes are now Ijaw slaves as I informed him, just like they were licking the balls of Jonathan who scammed them like no mans business.

Those Nigerian Army shells must have been imported from Germany to have such a cross-generational effect on their brains.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Officially Disassociates Themselves From Biafra by Sctests: 12:04am On May 24, 2016
Poweredbreww:

Go and continue with your fasting at the Enugu IDP camp, shameless people without history, not slave to only Fulani but to the whole Nigerian tribe. Sucks to be you.

E pain am no be small. Since you have lesser oil to drink courtesy of the Old East, more BREWED burukutu to your pained stomach! grin

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Officially Disassociates Themselves From Biafra by QuotaSystem: 12:07am On May 24, 2016
Why are you questioning what slaves do while you're busy sucking Ijaw balls? Imagine the entire Iboes with all their agitation could not secure the release of the bleached albino Nnamdi Scamu and are now reduced to lining uo behind their Ijaw masters to seek his release. What a disgrace.

You remain conquered by my ancestors and rendered politically irrelevant by my brethren today.

Sctests:

[s]But your comeback is already fractured like I predicted. The Old East is back to the pre-66 era and we are have shut down your refinery in kaduna without entering young shall grow to Zaria. Is that what slaves do? Can you now see that we are your master?

Like Asari always say, we feed you and decide when you eat and when not to. We hold the yam and the knife and what are you going to do about that? Only shout, groan and chew some gworo. grin

Like I said we hold the Ace, you hold the cow's tail. More Gbuaa! Gbuaa! to the pipelines to kaduna and Jigawa and more hunger to the almajiris, because we say so! cool[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Officially Disassociates Themselves From Biafra by Opharhe: 12:07am On May 24, 2016
Elijahrona2:

Liking Nigeria or not is a choice. Who 'one Nigeria' don epp?

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Officially Disassociates Themselves From Biafra by Nobody: 12:08am On May 24, 2016
QuotaSystem:

That kid is Iboe, don't be fooled.

All they are after is your oil, and to dominate the SS if you fall for the Biafraud_ trick.

You're better off with a ND Republic if you truly want to secede.

If they tell you the north wants One Nigeria because of oil, ask them about Agip who are Italians, Shell (Netherlands) & the other international IOC's and how they participate in the ND oil industry from across the Atlantic.

Thank God am not the only one who thinks he isn't ijaw

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Officially Disassociates Themselves From Biafra by Sctests: 12:28am On May 24, 2016
QuotaSystem:
[s]Why are you questioning what slaves do while you're busy sucking Ijaw balls? Imagine the entire Iboes with all their agitation could not secure the release of the bleached albino Nnamdi Scamu and are now reduced to lining uo behind their Ijaw masters to seek his release. What a disgrace.

You remain conquered by my ancestors and rendered politically irrelevant by my brethren [/s]today.

Hausa man, if you really conquered me, why is that Ahmadu Bello and Balewa who were shouting and boasting about putting Emirates in my land and spreading sharia begged my ancestors to spare their lives like puppies when push came to shove? grin

Why did Ahmadu bello hide behind his poor wives and children when my ancestors entered his room and challenged him to put an Emirate in the south as he been boasting? grin

You have Nnamdi kanu, I thought you said you were going to behead him in a Sharia court? What's stopping you? When my ancestors had Balewa by the balls we didn't waste time in pulling out his gworo-teeth one by one before dumping him in a bush in abeokuta for vultures to eat. We decide when you eat or not.

Like I said, We still hold the Ace here, while you hold your cow's tail. cool

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Officially Disassociates Themselves From Biafra by Nobody: 12:41am On May 24, 2016
Sctests:

Hausa man, if you really conquered me, why is that Ahmadu Bello and Balewa who were shouting and boasting about putting Emirates in my land and spreading sharia begged my ancestors to spare their lives like puppies when push came to shove? grin

Why did Ahmadu bello hide behind his poor wives and children when my ancestors entered his room and challenged him to put an Emirate in the south as he been boasting? grin

You have Nnamdi kanu, I thought you said you were going to behead him in a Sharia court? What's stopping you? When my ancestors had Balewa by the balls we didn't waste time in pulling out his gworo-teeth one by one before dumping him in a bush in abeokuta for vultures to eat. We decide when you eat or not.

Like I said, We still hold the Ace here, while you hold your cow's tail. cool

Hehehe o plantain-chips people sef don dey brag about killing people grin cheesy Nutchin wey petchin no go tchee
on top nairaland grin cheesy eehen!

You that your Lord ran away from a war on denim shorts to go throw "owambe" in Abidjan and left you
with Nigerian soldiers testing their shooting skills on 3million people

From Malaysia to Indonesia to Goa, South africa, Bangkok name it. Y'all top the death row.

Even for North gaan, if boys wan test their shooting skills, all they have to do is go to the market to scout for some "Ugonnas" shocked

You hold the ace yet Shuku Umbrella, Maazi Cowlu and Fowlyose are your leaders grin cheesy

Ochonogor! you need a new brain cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Officially Disassociates Themselves From Biafra by QuotaSystem: 1:09am On May 24, 2016
You only hold the chains of servitude mate smiley. More reminders about the murders that led to the decimation of millions of akpu gobbling iboe men and infliction of psychological scars on the self esteem of their descendants?

The same event that condemned iboes to such political servitude that forces your Fathers and Mothers to campaign for the Fulani man they hate (PDP) in 2019 (after over 50 years of conquest) so as to serve us faithfully as deputy?

Yet you don't realize you've been nothing but a noisy slave? The same event that has you crying for freedom every day like trapped dogs?

Tell me more! cheesy

Sctests:

[s]Hausa man, if you really conquered me, why is that Ahmadu Bello and Balewa who were shouting and boasting about putting Emirates in my land and spreading sharia begged my ancestors to spare their lives like puppies when push came to shove? grin

Like I said, We still hold the Ace here, while you hold your cow's tail. cool [/s]

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Officially Disassociates Themselves From Biafra by QuotaSystem: 1:15am On May 24, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Hehehe o plantain-chips people sef don dey brag about killing people grin cheesy Nutchin wey perchin no go tchee

You that your Lord ran away from a war on denim shorts to go throw "owambe" in Abidjan and left you

From Malaysia to Indonesia to Goa, South africa, Bangkok name it. Y'all top the death row.

Even for North gaan, if boys wan test their shooting skills, all they have to do is go to the market to scout for some "Ugonnas" shocked

You hold the ace yet Shuku Umbrella, Maazi Cowlu and Fowlyose are your leaders grin cheesy

Re: Niger Delta Officially Disassociates Themselves From Biafra by Poweredbreww: 5:51am On May 24, 2016
Sctests:

E pain am no be small. Since you have lesser oil to drink courtesy of the Old East, more BREWED burukutu to your pained stomach! grin

Which old east? Buhahahaha The land grabber have no shame at all, you are Ibo and Ondo produce more oil than your gully red mud region, stop doing attachee by force. Shameless thing, e pain am well. Lmaooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Officially Disassociates Themselves From Biafra by Poweredbreww: 5:55am On May 24, 2016
QuotaSystem:

The descendant of cannibals and destined drug mule was actually bragging with the militants activities and screaming Old East (South South) in his last post to confirm that Iboes are now Ijaw slaves as I informed him, just like they were licking the balls of Jonathan who scammed them like no mans business.

Those Nigerian Army shells must have been imported from Germany to have such a cross-generational effect on their brains.

Delta state was not even part of the old Eastern region, the mofo truly have no shame. Slaves to all tribe, even Igala have been killing them but they are all silent. Bunch of online chest beating cowards.

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Officially Disassociates Themselves From Biafra by Poweredbreww: 5:58am On May 24, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Hehehe o plantain-chips people sef don dey brag about killing people grin cheesy Nutchin wey petchin no go tchee

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Officially Disassociates Themselves From Biafra by simplycarro: 6:12am On May 24, 2016
Ooni:
you edo peeps are terribe.
If they ask you to join us in western region you reject

if they ask you to join north you reject

if they ask you to stay on your own you say no.
What do you people want?let me tell you, If we yorubas succeed in getting odua republic or western region you all will be stuck inside a dilemma, why?
b'cos ibos, ijaws, ibibio,efik and ogoni will reject you people because of your witchcraft. We yorubas are the only people who can condone your witchcraft because we are related in that aspect. Better accept us and stop attacking ibos and their Biafra before it is late.
Sharaaapppp ibo boy too ashamed to accept his osu caste label
Customized, you want them to see your shoes and your ugly face again?

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Officially Disassociates Themselves From Biafra by simplycarro: 6:26am On May 24, 2016
To survive in Nigeria now, Iboes need Ijaws like a human need oxygen.
When Iboes in their cunny way says OLD EAST, what they are actually saying is Iboes plus Ijaws.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Officially Disassociates Themselves From Biafra by Sctests: 7:31am On May 24, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Mr yoruba muslim, We have the right to brag because we no shout ye! e gba mi o! as Fulani people carry their Emirate come put for Kwara. No be we Easterners say make fulani suyalize your Oba come put Emir on top your head. Na your fear fear nature cause am. grin
Even your fulani masters dey run go barracks anytime wey Ugonna wan use mohammed and musa head beat drum for Aba.For yorubaland, na kunle and owolabi dey run go barrack when their fulani masters wan use their head do suya for mile 12. grin

You don ever see Eastern general dey beg hausa like yoruba general? See diya the bravest yoruba general. grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? / See The Gutter Buhari Spent Over #200 Million To Commission / South East Govs Demand For 2 Additional States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.