Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

Myth And Facts About Premature Ejaculation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Myth And Facts About Premature Ejaculation (452 Views)

What You Need To Know About Premature Ejaculation. / 10 Facts About Premature Ejaculation That You Don’t Know / 9 Facts About Premature Ejaculation That You Don't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Myth And Facts About Premature Ejaculation by vinmore12: 1:30pm On May 23, 2016
Premature ejaculation is the most common sexual dysfunction which occurs in men.

Probably all of you can perfectly imagine how embarrassing it is to be naked in bed with a lovely girl while she obviously looks at your soft penis after one minute intercourse. Her eyes filled up with deception and pity… Sounds familiar?

Patrick Banks a dating advisor on wingman magazine says ; Some time ago I felt so miserable about my sexual performance that I couldn’t focus on my work and any daily activity. For some time I totally lost motivation to interact with women, because I didn’t want to see this pitiful disappointment in their eyes never again in my life!

It took me some time to entirely solve my problem and become fully satisfied from my sexual life. Before I looked through thousands resources in the Internet, facing plenty myths about premature ejaculation. The sexual issues become such a popular subject nowadays, that sometimes it is easy to lose track on what is actually true and what’s just a misunderstanding or lie.

Let’s Finally Reveal Myths And Facts About Premature Ejeculation.

MYTH 1: Premature ejaculation happens only to young and inexperienced man

FACT: Premature ejaculation is the most common sexual dysfunction among men no matter of the age

According to the 1999 NHSLS survey by Laumann et al., 30% of men ages 18-29, 32% ages 30-39, 28% ages 40-49, and 31% ages 50-59 stated that climaxing too early was an issue for them. I know that some of you were hoping that age would slow things down, but if the ailment stays untreated, the matters will not get better themselves. There are men who are going through divorce or simply been incapable of starting any physical relationships because of their condition.

Read more:http://www.randomhealth.com/2015/12/myth-and-facts-about-premature.html

Visit :www.randomhealth.com

(1) (Reply)

Being Alone May Affect Your Level Of Wisdom / Most Worst Machines In The Gym / Promo! Promo!! Promo!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.