Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. (16589 Views)

Northern Youths Meet Again To React To El-Rufai Over The Sack Of Igbos / Photos Of Sheriff Inside PDP Headquaters In Abuja As He Takes Ova 4rm Makarfi / Lokpobiri Not A Member Of Our Party – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. by Whizzdom(m): 4:17pm On May 23, 2016
Instead of Femi Fani-Kayode to face his on case with the anti-graft agency (EFFC) he is busy poke-nosing into the removal of Sheriff as chairman of PDP.

If Sheriff reply him now, it will turn to ugly comments war.

God will help.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. by methodyk: 4:20pm On May 23, 2016
olatunji21:

But When he Received 840million, it was good for Our Democracy ....Fu....ckDemocracy
Charge him to Court. If found guity, jail him,confisticate his assets or something. We have gone past this Military approach of PMB. Hope we don't pay the price in nearest future. Then you will know what/who to f.u.c...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. by Leiman100(m): 4:30pm On May 23, 2016
ibadanfinest:
Egbon Femi, where is our yam o if u are going to vomit abeg make sure its money o

That aside we need a viable opposition party
I agree with you, he will deal with Buhari inside Kuje prison
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. by dan312: 4:30pm On May 23, 2016
Always making sense even in detention

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. by discusant: 4:35pm On May 23, 2016
Most Arewa politicians destroyed PDP because they wanted a northerner to become president. They got what they wanted.

They got what they wanted because of the rigged political structure of Nigeria which has 20 federating units in the north. Northern Nigeria soldiers proliferated 20 new states in one old northern federating unit, but created only 17 new states in the old two southern federating units. Land mass is never used as criterion to create new federating units from the old ones in any federal country.

Now we have a Nigeria such that once the northern Nigeria says north wants the presidency, north gets it, irrespective of who is fielded from the south. Too bad. Restructure the polity in a democracy, or dissolve the zoo.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. by KayTobi: 4:54pm On May 23, 2016
Appointment of Sheriff has been a fundamental miss from inception. Little wonder he deposed to an affidavit in Court and obtain an injunction restraining elections into the elective positions of the convention by implication remaining the party Chairman until the substantive suit is dispose off...who knows when that case will end! Alas, he met a better dribblers in the PDP Governors who used the power embedded in the Convention to sack him because only elections into the elective offices of PDP NEC were stopped not the convention.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. by Jesusloveyou: 5:19pm On May 23, 2016
petrov10:
keep talking femi
Zombies won't like this
keep talking from underground cell, from underground cell to jail
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. by billyG(m): 6:31pm On May 23, 2016
robosky02:
I heard the new slogan is

PDP CHANGE THE CHANGE
Are they now ashame of power to the people grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. by viscocom(m): 7:03pm On May 23, 2016
EVEN INSIDE CELL NIJA TIRE ME OOOO
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 23, 2016
jeron1:
this guy mouth Diarrhoea Never still cure for EFCC custody?.

EFCC still feeding this guy well be that. they shld inject that his shit infested mouth.

Lala, Seun, im not happy with you guys. I have been on nairaland for years, since 2008 I guess and my topics has Never made front page. hit like if u r on same page with me

Smh...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 23, 2016
googlepikins:
I love this guy, I swear. He's the man to deal with buhari.

FFK, Fayose and Lere Olayinka
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 23, 2016
Wait, from where did FFK release that statement?

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG To End Shady $70Million Yearly Ports Contracts / Shehu Sani To Contest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna Governorship Election / Omokri Calls Tinubu Tax Swallower, Challenges Supporters To Name His Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.