Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

All You Need To Know About The Lady In The N20 Note (photo)- Afriwap - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / All You Need To Know About The Lady In The N20 Note (photo)- Afriwap (674 Views)

Meet Ladi Dosei Kwali, The Woman On 20 Naira Note(photo) / Decomposed Body Of The Lady Found In A Room In Awka Identified As UNN Graduate / Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All You Need To Know About The Lady In The N20 Note (photo)- Afriwap by timidapsin(m): 2:51pm On May 23, 2016
Remember the lady in the N20 note smiley

[size=14]This is Ladi Kwali (1925 - 1984), the woman on the Nigeria N20 note. She was born in the village of Kwali, Gwari region of Northern Nigeria, where pottery was a common occupation among women. She was so skilled that her work became known in Europe, Britain and America. In the late 1950s and early 1960s, her work was displayed in London at the Berkeley Galleries. She became Nigeria's best-known potter, was awarded a doctorate and was made MBE in 1963 despite not having a formal education.[/size]

Source: http://afriwap.com/general-discussion/all-you-need-to-know-about-the-lady-in-the-n20-note/

lalasticlala
Re: All You Need To Know About The Lady In The N20 Note (photo)- Afriwap by timidapsin(m): 2:53pm On May 23, 2016
lalasticlala mynd4 oam4j
Re: All You Need To Know About The Lady In The N20 Note (photo)- Afriwap by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 23, 2016
wow. one day my name will be on the N1000 note grin
click like if u believe smiley click share if u don't undecided

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About The Lady In The N20 Note (photo)- Afriwap by timidapsin(m): 2:57pm On May 23, 2016
EroticAngelina:
wow.
one day my name will be on the N1000 note grin

click like if u believe smiley click share if u don't undecided
You didnt click Like or Share yourself, you dont even believe self undecided

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About The Lady In The N20 Note (photo)- Afriwap by okikiosibodu(m): 3:08pm On May 23, 2016
I know this thread will enter frontpage since I don't know what to write, let me reserve this space, and come back after "ayaf" thought of what to write
The poster above me is hilarious

meanwhile, let me go and meet Chukwudi to deliberate how to "tap" light from the streetlight in my area- light no dey, fuel expensive, person go dey liv like "stone-age" person for this 21st century?
Re: All You Need To Know About The Lady In The N20 Note (photo)- Afriwap by kjnr(m): 3:48pm On May 23, 2016
This is Ladi Kwali (1925 - 1984), the woman on the Nigeria N20 note. She was born in the village of Kwali, Gwari region of Northern Nigeria, where pottery was a common occupation among women. She was so skilled that her work became known in Europe, Britain and America. In the late 1950s and early 1960s, her work was displayed in London at the Berkeley Galleries. She became Nigeria's best-known potter, was awarded a doctorate and was made MBE in 1963 despite not having a formal education.[/b][/size]

Source: http://afriwap.com/general-discussion/all-you-need-to-know-about-the-lady-in-the-n20-note/[/quote][s]This is Ladi Kwali (1925 - 1984), the woman on the Nigeria N20 note. She was born in the village of Kwali, Gwari region of Northern Nigeria, where pottery was a common occupation among women. She was so skilled that her work became known in Europe, Britain and America. In the late 1950s and early 1960s, her work was displayed in London at the Berkeley Galleries. She became Nigeria's best-known potter, was awarded a doctorate and was made MBE in 1963 despite not having a formal education.[/b][/size]

Source: http://afriwap.com/general-discussion/all-you-need-to-know-about-the-lady-in-the-n20-note/[/quote][/s]This is Ladi Kwali (1925 - 1984), the woman on the Nigeria N20 note. She was born in the village of Kwali, Gwari region of Northern Nigeria, where pottery was a common occupation among women. She was so skilled that her work became known in Europe, Britain and America. In the late 1950s and early 1960s, her work was displayed in London at the Berkeley Galleries. She became Nigeria's best-known potter, was awarded a doctorate and was made MBE in 1963 despite not having a formal education.[/b][/size] ít is GBAGYI REGION and nöt gwari. Hope you copy that

(1) (Reply)

22 Funny Nigerian Abbreviations With Facts / Hilarious But True Screenshot About President Buhari's Diagnosis / How Risky Is It To Wear Police, Army, Airforce, Navy Uniforms In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.