Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,463 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift (44588 Views)

Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend / Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by kunta2simple: 5:05pm On May 23, 2016
Christianity is Nigeria - the less you look, the more you see.
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by tabisegroup(m): 5:05pm On May 23, 2016
confy22:
With d offering n tithe of d poor.
judgement will start in the church
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by Ranchhoddas: 5:07pm On May 23, 2016
I no blame am. Na people wey dey pay tithe and offering I blame.
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by LOVEGINO(m): 5:13pm On May 23, 2016
Immunity1:
If you ask me i will tell you this pastor has gone mad give to the poor not to the rich fake pastor shameless hypocrite
I help am shame.
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by Peacefulgold(m): 5:15pm On May 23, 2016
Hmmmmm......suprising.....so d guy even went as far as registering d cars and giving them plate numbers...i wonder whose name he registered them with .....abi Dem no b new cars...
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by loomer: 5:25pm On May 23, 2016
Theyveedo:
Why not give to poor n needy nigerians

#JustSaying

If him give to the poor now, una go bring tribe and religion inside d matter.

Nothing person fit do wey go ever please una

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by Ini9(m): 5:31pm On May 23, 2016
Immunity1:
If you ask me i will tell you this pastor has gone mad give to the poor not to the rich fake pastor shameless hypocrite

I just dey look u dey laff.. If E gve those cars to d poor dey won't be able to maintain it most especially d G-wagon. Giving it to d poor is some kind of punishment..so stop saying trash

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by bee444: 5:36pm On May 23, 2016
This is the biggest fraud that ever liveth. So you can't give your church members the cars, but have to import nollywood actors to give the cars to, abi?

Na hunger go kill those congregation of yours, walahi. If they cant see the fraud, they will be forever blind
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by joceey(m): 5:46pm On May 23, 2016
Immunity1:
How can you say a man of God has gone mad Haba angry he can choose to give to whosoever he likes freely take note Pls and stop abusing him
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by joceey(m): 5:48pm On May 23, 2016
[quote author=bee444 post=45900819]This is the biggest fraud that ever liveth. So you can't give your church members the cars, but have to import nollywood actors to give the cars to, abi?

Haba if I can remember vividly last time he gave cars to him workers like 12cars or something make your search pls wink
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by Chudichu(m): 5:51pm On May 23, 2016
This is so confusing o, wetin do poor people for this hard economy??
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 23, 2016
@op P.O.C, Babasuwe ain't Sunday Omobolanle, his name is Babatunde Omidina. Note that!!!
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by obisdavinc(m): 6:02pm On May 23, 2016
I love what he is doing but the poor should benefit more than the rich.
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by bujudwele: 6:05pm On May 23, 2016
i just wish Jesus Christ was physically around to witness all of this. shebi na cane him use pursue fake priests for bible, maybe na koboko him use go use for nigerian pastors. hypocrite oshi. people dey languish for poverty u dey share exquisite cars. all things are expedient but not all things are lawful.
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by bujudwele: 6:10pm On May 23, 2016
why cant u say a man of GOD has gone mad. is rev king not mad. dont mix religion with logic. have you not come across a portion in the bible that says all things are expedient but not all things are lawful.
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by owoshuyi(m): 6:22pm On May 23, 2016
djblue007:
EFCC will soon probe him.
For his source of money.
Yeah, becos u are more righteous than him.
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by owoshuyi(m): 6:26pm On May 23, 2016
bujudwele:
i just wish Jesus Christ was physically around to witness all of this. shebi na cane him use pursue fake priests for bible, maybe na koboko him use go use for nigerian pastors. hypocrite oshi. people dey languish for poverty u dey share exquisite cars. all things are expedient but not all things are lawful.
In d last few days, WHAT HAVE U DONE 4 D POOR?
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by owoshuyi(m): 6:32pm On May 23, 2016
preciousMI1:
and there are less privileged in that church plus widows including orphans not exempting the handicapped.... Christianity is going sour... fame for fame. politicians have failed us so also the so called men of God
Y are u so quick in judging other people? A good deed is neva appreciatd by people like u. Do u even know whether d man of God gives to d poor and less priviledged witout us knowing it? smh 4 nigerians.
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by owoshuyi(m): 6:35pm On May 23, 2016
mutvy:
I smelt occult. By the way, has he paid his tax? angry
Have u paid yours? Do u even pay at all?
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 7:07pm On May 23, 2016
is this a man of God or a man of himself? wonder never ceases in Nigeria
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by wolexmighty: 7:46pm On May 23, 2016
Well if u most know,he gave out 32 cars and only five to d celebs why didn't u ask urself who he gave d rest 27 cars to? He gave dem to his committed members and a lot of cash gift to ophanage homes and widows in his church and even ppl he never knew. So pls jst stop d blackmail not to put curses on ur head cus he really surffered a lot wen he was disowned by his parent cus he was a converted Muslim so he promised to always help ppl,as for does celebs dey ar more popular celebs u know publicly ar privatly poor so don't tink he gives to ppl who have cus u don't know dem to thier inside. Thanks alot
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by bujudwele: 7:49pm On May 23, 2016
[quote author=owoshuyi post=45902158]
In d last few days, WHAT HAVE U DONE 4 D POOR?
do u expect me to tell you what ive done 4 the poor
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by shabashola(f): 7:50pm On May 23, 2016
His followers really need deliverence, he is enriching himself and does that have already at the detriment of his followers. The problem with we nigerians is that we believe so much in all these so called man of God than God himself.
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by bujudwele: 7:51pm On May 23, 2016
do you expect me to tell you what ive done 4 the poor
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:03pm On May 23, 2016
Immunity1:

Yes indeed, it makes you how many tithe he must have collected from his poor parishioners to reward these already made celebrities - its more like robbing Peter to pay Paul.
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 23, 2016
For all of you complaining, how many poor people have you reached out to lately. Since you all appreciate helping the poor, look around in your streets/ neighbourhood for any poor family and make a resolve to alleviate their suffering. Visit an orphanage and take up responsibility for at least one child. Look for a child whose parents cannot afford school fees and take upon yourself to sponsor that childs education at least to secondary school level. The poor will always be in our midst, it is everybodys responsibility to help.

Leave the pastor alone. Do your own bit.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by chichriso: 8:59pm On May 23, 2016
To God be the glory
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by wolexmighty: 9:06pm On May 23, 2016
Well if u most know,he gave out 32 cars and only five to d celebs why didn't u ask urself who he gave d rest 27 cars to? He gave dem to his committed members and a lot of cash gift to ophanage homes and widows in his church and even ppl he never knew. So pls jst stop d blackmail not to put curses on ur head cus he really surffered a lot wen he was disowned by his parent cus he was a converted Muslim so he promised to always help ppl,as for does celebs dey ar more popular celebs u know publicly ar privatly poor so don't tink he gives to ppl who have cus u don't know dem to thier in private life. Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by Justbeu(m): 9:13pm On May 23, 2016
Abeg y him no give me now??him 4 @least pick my etisalat call now.........i for go sellam take d change arrange more land 4 my farm.why him go see people wey get many cars already? Waoooo dey small abeg furukwo jooooooooo ...
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by tempolistic: 9:47pm On May 23, 2016
Is better you don't speak about what you know nothing about. Am a member of that church I think am in a better position to tell you of all that happened yesterday. Let me clear all yee that are just talking anyhow. One. 32 cars were giving out yesterday by brother iginla only 5 were given to nollywood. 25were given to members of the church including an old woman of over 80 yrs. The sick actor that require operation was given 1m. Three offernage home got 1.5m and 15 bags of rice each. Widows were given cash price of 150k each to support thier bussiness, Frizer, generator, cash were given to members of the church.scholarship were given to pple from nursery to university level. What ease do you want him do. Over 700 stundents are under his scholarship how many pastor in Nigeria today do that which he is doing. Beside not all the actors dat came were given cars .Recheal Oniga, Ayo, Edoche wife and many more were not given. It was given as God leads him.Francis Duru was not given last yr but this yr he got a Benz. Over 27 cars were given out last yr by this same pastor. This are his words " I CAN ONLY DRIVE ONE CAR. I CAN ONLY LIVE IN ONE HOUSE ONE ROOM AND ONE BED.SO WHY GARTHER CARS HOUSES ALL OVER WHEN PPLE NEEDS THEM" may God bless you my papa.

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by Prestigenedu: 10:48pm On May 23, 2016
Some people will always find a way to see no good in anything anyone does.... God bless the hands that giveth!

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by kenoz(m): 11:04pm On May 23, 2016
Mtchew

Cheap attention seeker
Why giving cars to celebrities that already has cars ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching / Apostle Suleman Buys Toyota Car For His Church Member(photos) / 25 Early Morning Prayer To Command Your Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.