Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:41 AM

Elderly Man Hangs Himself In Gombe State Today (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Elderly Man Hangs Himself In Gombe State Today (Photos) (35767 Views)

Man Hangs Himself After Drinking Insecticide In Lagos - Pictures / Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) / Suicide: Man Hangs Himself In Bayelsa Over Family Pressure (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elderly Man Hangs Himself In Gombe State Today (Photos) by coolplanet: 9:40pm On May 23, 2016
Psylas:
do you know what made him to kill himself? God was watching his miserable life, God was watching him hanging himself, God is the one who deserve hell, he has failed his people, think well bro

Blasphemy! Ignoramus generation
Re: Elderly Man Hangs Himself In Gombe State Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 23, 2016
Maisuya1:
I am no detective but that looks more of a homicide to me than suicide...

You mean you can detect a thief? That is according to Okon Lagos who promulgated that 'a detective is he who can detect a thief'. Lol.
Re: Elderly Man Hangs Himself In Gombe State Today (Photos) by Psylas(m): 10:02pm On May 23, 2016
coolplanet:

Blasphemy! Ignoramus generation
I'm on the same level with God, you have to worship me or see me as God,
Re: Elderly Man Hangs Himself In Gombe State Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 23, 2016
Buhari, you see you life?
Re: Elderly Man Hangs Himself In Gombe State Today (Photos) by NDRepublic: 10:10pm On May 23, 2016
Ibime:

If he hung himself, why is there blood on his back?

Did he also matchet himself on his back before hanging himself.

Na so una go just go spoil a mans name after someone has murdered him.

Why are Nigerians incapable of thinking?

Congrats for being the only Nigerian capable of thinking. smh!

That looks every inch like suicide. Petechial hemorrhages, caused by blood leaking from capillaries in the eyes owing to the pressure on the neck, are typical of many cases of hanging.

Looking at the angle of the head,it is very visible that there was blood leakage from his left eye to that part of his body.
Re: Elderly Man Hangs Himself In Gombe State Today (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 10:53pm On May 23, 2016
why the blood at the back and where's the chair he climbed on to hang himself?
Re: Elderly Man Hangs Himself In Gombe State Today (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 23, 2016
Why is there a blood stain on the back of his garment? If he hung himself why is his mouth fully closed and his tongue not sticking out? ... This it's totally a cover up for murder

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Hangs Himself In Gombe State Today (Photos) by Goddyj(m): 11:28pm On May 23, 2016
Ibime:

If he hung himself, why is there blood on his back?

Did he also matchet himself on his back before hanging himself.

Na so una go just go spoil a mans name after someone has murdered him.

Why are Nigerians incapable of thinking?
Meanwhile, in this context, the opposite of 'hang' is 'hanged' not 'hung'. Thanks
Re: Elderly Man Hangs Himself In Gombe State Today (Photos) by banme1(m): 11:29pm On May 23, 2016
hopeforcharles:
May his soul rest in peace,
Translation = An elderly man killed himself thru hanging in timber and woods market in gombe this morning.
Till now no one has notified his family.
which soul
Re: Elderly Man Hangs Himself In Gombe State Today (Photos) by banme1(m): 11:31pm On May 23, 2016
Aigonline:
This doesn't look like a suicide, looks more like someone covering up a murder
go and commit suicide pls. So we can be sure how it looks like
Re: Elderly Man Hangs Himself In Gombe State Today (Photos) by erimmy(m): 11:41pm On May 23, 2016
Eyyah. Why na?
Re: Elderly Man Hangs Himself In Gombe State Today (Photos) by micodon(m): 12:00am On May 24, 2016
Maisuya1:
I am no detective but that looks more of a homicide to me than suicide...

Exactly. That ain't suicide. The positioning says it all
Re: Elderly Man Hangs Himself In Gombe State Today (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 12:07am On May 24, 2016
hopeforcharles:
May his soul rest in peace,
Translation = An elderly man killed himself thru hanging in timber and woods market in gombe this morning.
Till now no one has notified his family.
Till now no one knew the motive as to why he killed himself
Re: Elderly Man Hangs Himself In Gombe State Today (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 12:09am On May 24, 2016
Suicide or Murder?
Why blood stain if its truly suicide
Re: Elderly Man Hangs Himself In Gombe State Today (Photos) by micodon(m): 12:12am On May 24, 2016
Coolgent:
Suicide or Murder? Why blood stain if its truly suicide
The blood stain is not really the problem... It's possible
Re: Elderly Man Hangs Himself In Gombe State Today (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 12:33am On May 24, 2016
micodon:

The blood stain is not really the problem... It's possible
Ok dont mind my curiousity cos i read morethan james hadley chase novels (probably 45)
Re: Elderly Man Hangs Himself In Gombe State Today (Photos) by 19naia(m): 1:32am On May 24, 2016
That is a suspicious hanging. That is not a deadly hanging knot. The way it looks is like someone put him in that position after he was dead.
A real hanging would be so tight around the neck that it would be sqeezed into the muscle mass and also would slide up to the topmost extent of the neck and do so evenly around the full circumfrence of the topmost part of the neck. Also, why wouod that blood like stain be on his clothes? If it is blood, then there is serious reason to suspect murder.

That is a sloppy attempt to make it look like a suicide. Either the story is a lie or a staged scene to misdirect from murder. shocked
Re: Elderly Man Hangs Himself In Gombe State Today (Photos) by mamajaz(f): 3:33am On May 24, 2016
amuokuko:
i suspect murder abi is that not blood stain on his back..

Nwanne, its the economy..
Thank you, it looks more of a murder to me too. I can't relate the blood at his back with hanging...
Re: Elderly Man Hangs Himself In Gombe State Today (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13am On May 24, 2016
Has anyone tried to find out the reason for the blood. Looks like he was stabbed and then hanged. Too glaring. No suicide victim ever bled
Re: Elderly Man Hangs Himself In Gombe State Today (Photos) by coolplanet: 6:24am On May 24, 2016
Psylas:
I'm on the same level with God, you have to worship me or see me as God,

I realise you are the antichrist, lucifer.get ye behind me.
Re: Elderly Man Hangs Himself In Gombe State Today (Photos) by Ibime(m): 7:07am On May 24, 2016
Goddyj:

Meanwhile, in this context, the opposite of 'hang' is 'hanged' not 'hung'. Thanks

That is true as it leads to his death, however you surely mean past participle and not opposite.
Re: Elderly Man Hangs Himself In Gombe State Today (Photos) by micodon(m): 9:59am On May 24, 2016
I'm surprised no one has noticed the man's sleeves. He hanged himself.... He must have struggled. A struggle that should have fully brought down his sleeves to their full length. Now, take a look at the sleeves in the pic
Re: Elderly Man Hangs Himself In Gombe State Today (Photos) by eodavids(m): 10:20am On May 24, 2016
There is something I am afraid of in Northern Nigeria under Baba Buhari.

Right now am in Gombe state, and obviously, 50% of people who were diw-hard Buhari supporters has taken a u turn about supporting Baba.

You hearbthis from okada riders, taxi drivers, labourers, beggers, etc.

On the streets, you will meet some people begging for what to eat, as they would say: "my family could not eat yesterday".

Bad enough is the fact that masses bought recharge cards to support Buhari raise money for his campaign.

Will Baba pay them back with hardship?

Nigerians may comeback to say ...
Re: Elderly Man Hangs Himself In Gombe State Today (Photos) by Babajo82(m): 12:55pm On May 24, 2016
[quote author=hopeforcharles post=45899235]May his soul rest in peace,
Translation = An elderly man killed himself thru hanging in timber and woods market in gombe
up to now no one knew the reasons for his actions

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corps Member Raped, Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding / 11-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped By Herbalist For Sex Slave Returns After 5 Years / How I Make More Than N300,000 Monthly By Begging - Drugs Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.