Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,526 members, 7,770,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:32 AM

Osinbajo Commissions Okota Way In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Commissions Okota Way In Lagos (34556 Views)

Osinbajo Commissions Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing Company In Akwa Ibom / Osinbajo Commissions Calabar Monorail (Photos) / Osinbajo Commissions Bayelsa Heliport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Commissions Okota Way In Lagos by 360metrosports: 4:51pm On May 23, 2016
Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode; Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, Osolo of Isolo, Oba Kabiru Adelaja Agbabiaka and Commissioner for Works & Infrastructure, Engr, Ganiyu Johnson during the unveiling of the plaque to formally commission the newly constructed Ago Palace Way, Okota, Isolo, on Monday, May 23, 2016.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/photos-osinbajo-commissions-new-okota.html

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Commissions Okota Way In Lagos by gisthit: 4:53pm On May 23, 2016
Nice one
Re: Osinbajo Commissions Okota Way In Lagos by 360metrosports: 4:53pm On May 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Commissions Okota Way In Lagos by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 23, 2016
Welldone

Celebrating and commissioning road in 2016.

Causing mad traffic for road users because....
Re: Osinbajo Commissions Okota Way In Lagos by kYjelly2: 5:03pm On May 23, 2016
This is like sooooo backward in my opinion. Almost like when blacks back in the day sold themselves for mirrors and shhh.

Though I applaud the strides Lagos is making, even though the pace is below par, my gripe is all this useless fan-fare.

So a whole minister of power, works and housing, along with the finance minister had to tag along with a whole VP to commission a road built with interlocking stones

What kind of message does this really pass across

Ambode, ever since you painted those police cars and pasted the 112 number on them, I've given u props, but this right here is B.S men and you should know it.

I wish for you to step up your game so much so that you get to a point were things like these sort of roads don't even need to be commissioned.

A project like Eko Atlantic is worthy of commissioning. A space programme, refinery, research facilities, education for all... These are things worth commissioning in my humble opinion, not inner roads built with interlocking stones.

160 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Commissions Okota Way In Lagos by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 23, 2016
Commendable Gov Ambo but i must confess this is not the Lagos Way..Lagos is known for her excellence.. Not building one road and calling the President to commission nor buying Security apparatus and making noise about it...Fashola had made all this an everyday activity....If BRF was to invite President to Commission everything he did while he was governor, i bet GEJ would be a frequent Visitor... Atleast twice a Month....

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Commissions Okota Way In Lagos by Beremx(f): 5:06pm On May 23, 2016
Ear infection no make Buhari come Lagos, if na to travel go abroad, im for jump inside plane travel not minding the ear problem.

PMB, you fall my hand!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Commissions Okota Way In Lagos by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 23, 2016
kYjelly2:
This is like sooooo backward in my opinion. Almost like when blacks back in the day sold themselves for mirrors and shhh.

Though I applaud the strides Lagos is making, even though the pace is below par, my gripe is all this useless fan-fare.

So a whole minister of power, works and housing, along with the finance minister had to tag along with a whole VP to commission a road built with interlocking stones

What kind of message does this really pass across

Ambode, ever since you painted those police cars and pasted the 112 number on them, I've given u props, but this right here is B.S men and you should know it.

I wish for you to step up your game so much so that you get to a point were things like these sort of roads don't even need to be commissioned.

A project like Eko Atlantic is worthy of commissioning. A space programme, refinery, research facilities, education for all... These are things worth commissioning in my humble opinion, not inner roads built with interlocking stones.
I thought i was the only one reasoning this way...To be Honest, this is not the Lagos Way......I expect us to Progress not regress.....Ambode might not really perform as much as Fashola....He's got the mindset of a Local government Chairman....

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Commissions Okota Way In Lagos by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 23, 2016
Beremx:
Ear infection no make Buhari come Lagos, if na to travel go abroad, im for jump inside plane travel not minding the ear problem.

PMB, you fall my hand!
What's there to Commission? Let's be honest with ourselves

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Commissions Okota Way In Lagos by DaBullIT(m): 5:10pm On May 23, 2016
Nothing is ever good enough for yeebos

they attack and condemn, yet they won't leave Lagos

kYjelly2:

1 This is like sooooo backward in my opinion. Almost like when blacks back in the day sold themselves for mirrors and shhh.

2 So a whole minister of power, works and housing, along with the finance minister had to tag along with a whole VP to commission a road built with interlocking stones

3 A project like Eko Atlantic is worthy of commissioning. A space programme, refinery, research facilities, education for all... These are things worth commissioning in my humble opinion, not inner roads built with interlocking stones.

1 Was king Jaja of Opobo or some Lunatic from the Eastern Region, even it didn't end there , I read on Wikipedia that the Forefathers of them Yeebos asked for Ogogoro ( an imported brandy of some sorts ) and cabin biscuits( some sailors packed and wrapped foods, not really CABIN as a brand name when Oyinbos discovered crude oil in the region, I will find the writeup

2 Who for come comission am, your Brother ?? cos he surprise me o

3 Yorubas have learnt to crawl befor walking and thereafter running . Na so we like am, thank you enh, God bless

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Commissions Okota Way In Lagos by Beremx(f): 5:13pm On May 23, 2016
olatunji21:

What's there to Commission? Let's be honest with ourselves
what was PMB doing in a nuclear summit? let's be honest with ourselves. undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Commissions Okota Way In Lagos by allycat: 5:15pm On May 23, 2016
I am interested in hearing Osibanjos speach at the commision in bearing in mind that he said Jonathan did not build any new roads. Isn't it interesting that he now sees commisioning an old road that was rebuilt/refurbished as a huge accomplishment worthy of the President or vice.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Commissions Okota Way In Lagos by deking(m): 5:16pm On May 23, 2016
I support APC.

But this project should not be celebrated.

A 4th Mainland bridge Yes. But not Ago Palace way.

11 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Commissions Okota Way In Lagos by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 23, 2016
Beremx:
what was PMB doing in a nuclear summit? let's be honest with ourselves. undecided
Yes some of his travels are not justifiable, atimes as a leader u need to Delegate some functions.... And don't forget we are about exploring the Nuclear option for our energy Woe's.... Notwithstanding, what's there to commission?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Commissions Okota Way In Lagos by slimfit1(m): 5:19pm On May 23, 2016
olatunji21:
Commendable Gov Ambo but i must confess this is not the Lagos Way..Lagos is known for her excellence.. Not building one road and calling the President to commission nor buying Security apparatus and making noise about it...Fashola had made all this an everyday activity....If BRF was to invite President to Commission everything he did while he was governor, i bet GEJ would be a frequent Visitor... Atleast twice a Month....

Thank God you said it if had said the same thing they go say i be Jo boys. Lagos governor is clueless maybe that is why the president didn't want to come and commission a chairman's project.
Re: Osinbajo Commissions Okota Way In Lagos by slimfit1(m): 5:21pm On May 23, 2016
No woooh factor about this governor.
Re: Osinbajo Commissions Okota Way In Lagos by slimfit1(m): 5:25pm On May 23, 2016
God heal my president no weapons fashioned against him shall prosper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Commissions Okota Way In Lagos by chumakk: 5:28pm On May 23, 2016
See how Oga fashola dey look Ambodo. That guy too fat jor grin
Re: Osinbajo Commissions Okota Way In Lagos by Beremx(f): 5:30pm On May 23, 2016
olatunji21:

Yes some of his travels are not justifiable, atimes as a leader u need to Delegate some functions.... And don't forget we are about exploring the Nuclear option for our energy Woe's.... Notwithstanding, what's there to commission?
Nigeria is not ready and healthy for nuclear power,let's be honest with ourselves. Yes! there's something to commission even if it's a toilet. He must not wait for a bigger project before he commissions it.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Commissions Okota Way In Lagos by ganisucks(f): 5:32pm On May 23, 2016
Who in God's name is Osinbanjo. I came to see the president, not his errand boy. Lagosians should cover their heads in shame

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Commissions Okota Way In Lagos by ganisucks(f): 5:35pm On May 23, 2016
slimfit1:
God heal my president no weapons fashioned against him shall prosper.
Are you kidding. Both the weapons and their owners are already prospering.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Commissions Okota Way In Lagos by byteem: 5:37pm On May 23, 2016
IT TOOK THE LAGOS STATE GOVT FIVE YEARS TO COMPLETE THIS SIMPLE STRETCH OF ROAD THAT IS COULD BE MORE OR LESS CALLED A STREET... SO WHATS ALL THE FANFARE ABOUT... ... ABBI .. THANK YOU ..SINCE WE HAVE TO GO DOWN ON BENDED KNEES AND THANK THEM FOR DOING THEIR JOBS ..

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Commissions Okota Way In Lagos by Tocheagle(m): 5:42pm On May 23, 2016
DaBullIT:
Nothing is ever good enough for yeebos

they attack and condemn, yet they won't leave Lagos

1 Was king Jaja of Opobo or some Lunatic from the Eastern Region, even it didn't end there , I read on Wikipedia that the Forefathers of them Yeebos asked for Ogogoro ( an imported brandy of some sorts ) and cabin biscuits( some sailors packed and wrapped foods, not really CABIN as a brand name when Oyinbos discovered crude oil in the region, I will find the writeup

2 Who for come comission am, your Brother ?? cos he surprise me o

3 Yorubas have learnt to crawl befor walking and thereafter running . Na so we like am, thank you enh, God bless
All this back and forth tribal slurs will take nobody Nowhere . It will only keep you at nairaland level . If someone makes a statement that you don't like , simply ignore . You haven't defended your tribe in anyway . You have simply displayed childishness and vast immaturity . I see a lot of crap written about my people igbos but I don't jump down from the sky and throw punches like a native superman . Every tribe offends one another (Kids Stuff) . Be a big boy and look the other way . You can misspell igbos the wrong way , it aint funny and it doesn't change anything about us . And I don't condone my people insulting your people in anyway too . Am an igbo guy dating a yoruba girl ( and I love her) my sister is married to one . So Grow up man . And stop all these tribal sarcastic stunts you guys always try to pull . The developed world is too busy to notice such rants . I believe if you are grown and smart , you will take these the matured way

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Commissions Okota Way In Lagos by slimfit1(m): 5:42pm On May 23, 2016
ganisucks:

Are you kidding. Both the weapons and their owners are already prospering.

In Jesus name
Re: Osinbajo Commissions Okota Way In Lagos by Rossikk(m): 5:47pm On May 23, 2016
Beremx:
Nigeria is not ready and healthy for nuclear power,let's be honest with ourselves. Yes! there's something to commission even if it's a toilet. He must not wait for a bigger project before he commissions it.
Spare us your inferiority complex. Even little war torn Vietnam is building nuclear power stations. Tomorrow when they become the new Japan, you will ask why are we not like them.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Commissions Okota Way In Lagos by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 23, 2016
Beremx:
Not ready for Nuclear energy, Not ready for Subsidy removal, Not ready to diversify, Not ready to buy made in Nigeria, When do we ever get ready?

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Commissions Okota Way In Lagos by Daniel058(m): 5:55pm On May 23, 2016
So he's actually ",a MERE COMMISSIONER" " ... According to my fellow shoRTY

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Commissions Okota Way In Lagos by Beremx(f): 5:59pm On May 23, 2016
olatunji21:

Not ready for Nuclear energy, Not ready for Subsidy removal, Not ready to diversify, Not ready to buy made in Nigeria, When so we ever get ready?
we will never be ready till we have an effective and serious government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Commissions Okota Way In Lagos by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 23, 2016
Beremx:
we will never be ready till we have an effective and serious government.
In ur opinion the govt of the day is no longer effective or serious....Subsidy is gone for good...

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Commissions Okota Way In Lagos by Poweredbreww: 6:18pm On May 23, 2016
Beremx:

PMB, you fall my hand!

I will even insult him if he comes to Lagos only to commission this normal project, I think he made the right decision.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Commissions Okota Way In Lagos by Poweredbreww: 6:20pm On May 23, 2016
ganisucks:
Who in God's name is Osinbanjo. I came to see the president, not his errand boy. Lagosians should cover their heads in shame

Bro, you have never for once make sense on this forum. You are either wishing the country evil or insulting everyone. Grow up bro

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Commissions Okota Way In Lagos by itstpia8: 6:21pm On May 23, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In Sign Of Major Crack Within Ruling Party, Tinubu Takes On Buhari’s Minister / Governor Aminu Masari Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) / Nigerian Soldiers Successfully Repel Suspected Boko Haram Ambush In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.