Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Monalisa Chinda And Stephanie Linus At DALA Awards - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda And Stephanie Linus At DALA Awards (22121 Views)

Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) / Monalisa Chinda And Husband Ride On Donkeys At Their Wedding In Greece / Photo Of Monalisa Chinda And Her Husband Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Stephanie Linus At DALA Awards by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 23, 2016
Steph looking so stunning. She bounce back nicely. kiss
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Stephanie Linus At DALA Awards by WhoRUDeceiving: 2:00am On May 24, 2016
weaves galore
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Stephanie Linus At DALA Awards by Nobody: 3:54am On May 24, 2016
marwanafrica:
. Are u a lez, aw u take knw say she is sexy?

must I be a lesbian to call another woman sexy?

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Stephanie Linus At DALA Awards by marwanafrica: 5:41am On May 24, 2016
EroticAngelina:

must I be a lesbian to call another woman sexy?
wat is ur defination of sexy and wat. Made u tink she has qualify 2 be one?
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Stephanie Linus At DALA Awards by Nogen: 6:34am On May 24, 2016
sexymoma:
What happened to Stephanie's left hand... Like hot stuff or something

Was involved in a ghastly motor accident on her way to a Movie Award in Calabar some years ago. That must be a scar from the accident. She is a miracle, you know!

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Stephanie Linus At DALA Awards by macho44(m): 7:08am On May 24, 2016
icebebe:
u can say dat again

No wonder my husband has a huge crush on her
See shape
hmmmmmm! Madam Icebebe, pray and fast without ceasing oooo, or else ya husband go turn to somebody else own oooo.
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Stephanie Linus At DALA Awards by zudozz: 7:10am On May 24, 2016
NOTHING CLASSY 4 THERE..TOO MUCH PANCAKE.
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Stephanie Linus At DALA Awards by Cuteguy2233: 7:12am On May 24, 2016
See old age oh... see make up packaging... I remember when monalisa acted pregnant virgin... She was very young and beautiful... infact the best there is... I remember older videos for stephanie... Men she is da bomb... Now just look at them... Forming sweet 16... This is sweet 45... Abeg make una leave make up for the younger ones abeg... Stephanie need am small sha... she atill looks good... The maturity of her beauty is worth appreciating even if na sweet 45... grin
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Stephanie Linus At DALA Awards by TheLegal(m): 9:55am On May 24, 2016
sexymoma:
What happened to Stephanie's left hand... Like hot stuff or something
when she had an accident. she is lucky that she is still walking with her legs.
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Stephanie Linus At DALA Awards by sexymoma(f): 10:23am On May 24, 2016
Nogen:

Was involved in a ghastly motor accident on her way to a Movie Award in Calabar some years ago. That must be a scar from the accident. She is a miracle, you know!
Wow i never knew..
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Stephanie Linus At DALA Awards by sexymoma(f): 10:24am On May 24, 2016
TheLegal:

when she had an accident. she is lucky that she is still walking with her legs.
Wow!!
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Stephanie Linus At DALA Awards by fireforfire: 1:52pm On May 24, 2016
ivyy:
The first pic of monalisa looks kinda weird.

Exactly. She just bone face like person wey see shiit

(1) (2) (Reply)

"KANA" By Olamide And Wizkid Tops Nigeria iTunes Chart 24 hours After Release / Yul Edochie: Spending Much On Burial Is A Waste Of Money / Liz Anjorin Blows Hot, Fires Shots At Unnamed Enemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.