Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,163 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Fayose Bans Herdsmen: What If The North Retaliates? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Bans Herdsmen: What If The North Retaliates? (3222 Views)

Fayose Bans All Students Activities And Public Processions In Ekiti State / Mixed Reactions As Fayose Bans Herdsmen Activities In Ekiti State (snapshots) / Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Bans Herdsmen: What If The North Retaliates? by MORNDEW(m): 8:30pm On May 23, 2016
Fayose banned Herdsmen from Grazing in Ekiti Stare and some illiterates clapped.
Hope the North don't ban Ekiti people from anything in their region. And when this happens, hope this illiterates applaud too.

A man is creating bad precedence that might turn out bad for his already hungry people in the future and many are applauding I pity Ekiti people.

MORNDEW
Re: Fayose Bans Herdsmen: What If The North Retaliates? by amuokuko: 8:39pm On May 23, 2016
Oga close mouth..

we want the north to ban non hausa from their states..
At least it will hasten our demand...

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Bans Herdsmen: What If The North Retaliates? by mightyhazel: 8:39pm On May 23, 2016
MORNDEW:
Fayose banned Herdsmen from Grazing in Ekiti Stare and some illiterates clapped.
Hope the North don't ban Ekiti people from anything in their region. And when this happens, hope this illiterates applaud too.

A man is creating bad precedence that might turn out bad for his already hungry people in the future and many are applauding I pity Ekiti people all in d name of grazing?

MORNDEW
are ekiti ppl moving around killing ppl in the north?

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Bans Herdsmen: What If The North Retaliates? by giles14(m): 8:42pm On May 23, 2016
MORNDEW:

A man is creating bad precedence that might turn out bad for his already hungry people in the future and many are applauding I pity Ekiti people.

MORNDEW
pity ? bros if dem try am dat Na answered prayers.

do u ting d South is hapi with the north (core North)

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Bans Herdsmen: What If The North Retaliates? by MORNDEW(m): 8:48pm On May 23, 2016
giles14:
pity ? bros if dem try am dat Na answered prayers.

do u ting d South is hapi with the north (core North)

Who is south? and what is core North? is there anything like that in our constitution?
The West have no problem with The North even some of the south South. its only the Southeast and this southeast sef , its just the lowly irrelevant, and directionless few like you that have problems with them. Your Politicians dine and wine with them and Nobody like you and other meaningless trolls like you liter the online space with hatred that will consume you. Help Yourself.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Bans Herdsmen: What If The North Retaliates? by Oloniyan(m): 8:53pm On May 23, 2016
On What cheap drug are you on?

13 Likes

Re: Fayose Bans Herdsmen: What If The North Retaliates? by Vomm: 8:59pm On May 23, 2016
OP shut up abeg!! Tell ur brother in the north to start looking for ekiti indegene.

Human life is worth nothing to the notherners.
In case OP does not know, the foolish guys killed some people in ekiti, if na ekiti people go north go kill people like that wetin he go they talk

Fayose just stopped them from grazing on their farm and u are there blabbing, if na we go their territory go dey trespass like that, na only God go fit count how many heads go don roll

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Bans Herdsmen: What If The North Retaliates? by ki02020(m): 9:03pm On May 23, 2016
MORNDEW:

MORNDEW

Is your father a cattle rearar...if not why are you pained

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Bans Herdsmen: What If The North Retaliates? by fx45(m): 9:08pm On May 23, 2016
MORNDEW:

MORNDEW
Fayose banned cattle grazing in Ekiti state... How does that concern Hausa-Fulani? Are they the only people that graze cattle in Nigeria? The law is targeted solely on cattle grazers and there's no name-tag to that.

El-Rufai banned preaching in Kaduna and you said no particular group was targeted. Same applies here.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Bans Herdsmen: What If The North Retaliates? by DaBullIT(m): 9:09pm On May 23, 2016
Banning herdsmen will not cause trouble

But if he tries seizing their cows
Like the news I read earlier said

he's going to drag Ekiti into a bloody war

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Bans Herdsmen: What If The North Retaliates? by giles14(m): 9:10pm On May 23, 2016
MORNDEW:

Who is south? and what is core North? is there anything like that in our constitution?
The West have no problem with The North even some of the south South. its only the Southeast and this southeast sef , its just the lowly irrelevant, and directionless few like you that have problems with them. Your Politicians dine and wine with them and Nobody like you and other meaningless trolls like you liter the online space with hatred that will consume you. Help Yourself.
see dis useless gay,wich Constitution now I c u are really an illiterate.
or are you one of those dat don't have a town to call yours.
I sense your insecurity,pls take heart

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Bans Herdsmen: What If The North Retaliates? by MORNDEW(m): 9:19pm On May 23, 2016
giles14:
see dis useless gay,wich Constitution now I c u are really an illiterate.
or are you one of those dat don't have a town to call yours.
I sense your insecurity,pls take heart

I have no time for you.
You ve shown u can't comprehend
Re: Fayose Bans Herdsmen: What If The North Retaliates? by Olabestonic001(m): 9:25pm On May 23, 2016
MORNDEW:

We have big problems with you cos you are barbaric and have no regard for others.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Bans Herdsmen: What If The North Retaliates? by fulanmafia: 9:28pm On May 23, 2016
MORNDEW:

I have no time for you.
You ve shown u can't comprehend

Just ignore his type, they lack anything upstairs so expecting objectivity is like trying to squeeze water from a rock.

Fayose is just a shallow thinker, that's all... and I share your concern about retaliatory actions. I however trust the current crop of northern political/religious leaders (e.g. El Rufai/Emir Sanusi) to manage the situation adequately, in the knowledge that the only national irritants are the SE and pained losers of the last general election.
Re: Fayose Bans Herdsmen: What If The North Retaliates? by MORNDEW(m): 9:28pm On May 23, 2016
Its Obvious many here don't understand National issues. What I put up there is just a warning on the misguided decision of Fayose.

As expected, Children of hate and those who liter the cyber space with unintelligent and tribalistic comments have hijacked it to vent their election los anger. It changes nothing so help yourselves.
Re: Fayose Bans Herdsmen: What If The North Retaliates? by gab264(m): 9:30pm On May 23, 2016
MORNDEW:

MORNDEW
please, ,,,,,any cow that over steps it boundary will definately meet its waterloo
......and it will be used as a testing ground for stomach infrastructure - fayose

To hell with the northerners....no offence.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Bans Herdsmen: What If The North Retaliates? by fulanmafia: 9:33pm On May 23, 2016
gab264:
please, ,,,,,any cow that over steps it boundary will definately meet its waterloo
......and it will be used as a testing ground for stomach infrastructure - fayose

To hell with the northerners....no offence.

You're still planning the destination? Northerners have been putting easterners through hell since 1966 and your current political wilderness is just a continuation of that.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Bans Herdsmen: What If The North Retaliates? by MORNDEW(m): 9:37pm On May 23, 2016
Olabestonic001:

We have big problems with you cos you are barbaric and have no regard for others.

So am now a Northerner cos I made a warning point?
Some of you are pathetic. For your info am not one of you guys that spend their lives here fueling tribalism and hatred. I just came around to enlighten some of you. check my Profile and have a better view of me.
Re: Fayose Bans Herdsmen: What If The North Retaliates? by ckmayoca: 9:47pm On May 23, 2016
Op u see that everybody can't be foolish at once, now examine ur sef if everyone is against ur idea that shows who is foolish.
How many ekiti person carry ekiti sign post for head?
You kept showing an illitrate clapping, who is presiding over ur national affairs?. Take it easy oh, insult no good for body.

9 Likes

Re: Fayose Bans Herdsmen: What If The North Retaliates? by godoluwa(m): 9:50pm On May 23, 2016
[s]
MORNDEW:

MORNDEW
[/s] sniffing of expired ALABUKUN is dangerous to medular oblongata

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Bans Herdsmen: What If The North Retaliates? by fulanmafia: 9:54pm On May 23, 2016
ckmayoca:
Op u see that everybody can't be foolish at once, now examine ur sef if everyone is against ur idea that shows who is foolish.
How many ekiti person carry ekiti sign post for head?
You kept showing an illitrate clapping, who is presiding over ur national affairs?. Take it easy oh, insult no good for body.

Have you seen any comment here that isn't from the hateful East and defeated TANoids? Trick yourself at your peril.
Re: Fayose Bans Herdsmen: What If The North Retaliates? by EasternLeopard: 9:56pm On May 23, 2016
fulanmafia:

You're still planning the destination? Northerners have been putting easterners through hell since 1966 and your current political wilderness is just a continuation of that.

Your mates are in the bush with their cows while you are on Nairaland spitting.

Go to Ekiti if you want to end up in their stomachs

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Bans Herdsmen: What If The North Retaliates? by fulanmafia: 10:04pm On May 23, 2016
EasternLeopard:

Your mates are in the bush with their cows while you are on Nairaland spitting.

Go to Ekiti if you want to end up in their stomachs

It's because you're not languishing on death row in Asia for drug trafficking like the average Ibo youth that's why you have the temerity to open your piehole amidst this discourse.

Your support for Fayose's foolishness is not surprising considering your political irrelevance and lack of a political leader, which is why you all consider Fayose to be greater than Azikiwe.

Ekiti people can never be as daft as their Governor, that would be a world record for collective stupidity.

1 Share

Re: Fayose Bans Herdsmen: What If The North Retaliates? by funlord(m): 10:05pm On May 23, 2016
grin

I'm wondering how the north would retaliate sef! Would they ban 'amala and ewedu' from being served in the north or what?

The major northern cities economies are always lifted up through the efforts of minority tribes na!

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Bans Herdsmen: What If The North Retaliates? by Teddeebear: 10:11pm On May 23, 2016
MORNDEW:

MORNDEW
can't you see that you are the illiterate and a bigot.

firstly Fayose is the chief security officer of his state having sworn to protect the people during swearing in.

he is only restricting them to ranches instead of cows perambulating the entire state and destroying crops in the name of grazing, when kaduna is planning to ban pastors without permission from state government, what if over here, we ban imans, how about that …

13 Likes

Re: Fayose Bans Herdsmen: What If The North Retaliates? by ckmayoca: 10:12pm On May 23, 2016
fulanmafia:

Have you seen any comment here that isn't from the hateful East and defeated TANoids? Trick yourself at your peril.

What are u saying? Can't hear u pls if u ain't talking about the topic.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Bans Herdsmen: What If The North Retaliates? by ckmayoca: 10:15pm On May 23, 2016
Teddeebear:
can't you see that you are the illiterate and a bigot.

firstly Fayose is the chief security officer of his state having sworn to protect the people during swearing in.

he is only restricting them to ranches instead of cows perambulating the entire state and destroying crops in the name of grazing, when kaduna is planning to ban pastors without permission from state government, what if over here, we ban imans, how about that …

Don't mind the bigot. The president said they r Libya and does he expect hausa to kill and retaliate for the Libyans?
When the time comes we will knw if they r Libyans or nigerians or terrorists

12 Likes

Re: Fayose Bans Herdsmen: What If The North Retaliates? by Observant: 10:20pm On May 23, 2016
This is very unbecoming of a supposedly educated individual. Do you know how many ancient practices that are now unlawful because of the dynamics of the society? Why then should archaic nomadic method of cattle rearing still abound in our midst in 21st century.

It was dractic decision considering the fact that probably very little provisions has been made ( like mapping out ranch locations for intending herdsmen) before the announcement.
Note that this Bill still has to pass through the state house of assembly at which point hopely they would make appropriate reservations and consideration.

Nomadic cattle rearing has no place in our current dispensation. Besides why are you saying Ekitians will get the repercussions(if any) instead of Yoruba?

Are Ekitians no longer Yorubas?, in the stint of retaliation will it be against Ekiti State or the Yorubas?

Stop singling Ekiti out because they have a governor bold enough to say what the entire Southern governors ( including benue) could not say.

10 Likes

Re: Fayose Bans Herdsmen: What If The North Retaliates? by superstar1(m): 10:24pm On May 23, 2016
Which North?

It is the cattle of NW that has ravaged NC and NE too.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Bans Herdsmen: What If The North Retaliates? by Checked86: 10:36pm On May 23, 2016
That would be an answered prayer from God. Fayose made a good decision because those herdsmen have no regard to other people's crops. Everything is graze in their eyes.

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Bans Herdsmen: What If The North Retaliates? by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 23, 2016
I pity this notherners,u guys are going to make the wouth united with ur bigotry,what d Bleep is dat fizznation nd the yeye op sayin.u think cause we voted bubu we like u notherners I pity you,things are getting clearer day by day,if u don't stop ur barbaric attitude u guys would find a new enemy in me yoruba's.awon ma shey afani gbo gbo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Bans Herdsmen: What If The North Retaliates? by freeze001(f): 10:39pm On May 23, 2016
The op is just being criminally mischievous. He isn't concerned about lives that were lost or those injured but is rather bringing up some dead retaliation theory.

OP for ur information, Fayose says no more roaming around. Acquire ranches for your cattle so u can be accounted for along with ur cattle. Furthermore u will be responsible should ur animal stray and so much so that such stray animal will be consigned to the stomach infrastructure program of the state.

It's simple really so I can't understand the bellyaching. You would have made some sense if u could point to diligent efforts being made by d FG to fish out and jail the crazy marauders but rather it seems to think, like u, that throwing money at the bad situation to the chagrin of other citizens, will actually resolve it. How sickening!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

IGBO Own Half Of Abuja...attah / Picture Of A School In The Niger Delta (pictures) / BREAKING!!! Kalu Is Back To Nigeria – Father Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.