Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog Now Hale And Hearty - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog Now Hale And Hearty (835 Views)

Anambra Man Who Was Found Wandering Finally Rescued By Relative / Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me / Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog Now Hale And Hearty by ukwuezefavour: 9:55pm On May 23, 2016
You wouldn't believe it, this baby was dumb and abandoned in the Bush but miraculously a dog rescued the baby and brought him near the sisters convent where he was found and was taken care of, good news he's hale and hearty today... checkout his new pictures below

Re: The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog Now Hale And Hearty by VocalWalls: 9:57pm On May 23, 2016
Wow...
Miracle
Re: The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog Now Hale And Hearty by mankan2k7(m): 10:08pm On May 23, 2016
If a canine can do this, shame on all those lady that commits this act of cruelty
Re: The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog Now Hale And Hearty by ngoben(f): 10:08pm On May 23, 2016
Must be a great child
Re: The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog Now Hale And Hearty by olatunjithomas(m): 10:08pm On May 23, 2016
the kind of love I have for dogs ehhmm!!nothing can surpass it.
I just hope my girlfriend is not reading this!!
Re: The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog Now Hale And Hearty by Pidggin(f): 10:49pm On May 23, 2016
Someone took a picture of the baby while in the bush, then while in the dogs mouth?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Come From Work And See Ur Children Doing This / Yanking Off 2nd Pregnancy For This Man- Lady Tweets / Chinese Father Resorts To Desperate Measures To Save His Only Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.