Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

After Overthrowing Shagari, Buhari Kicked His Son Out Of Airforce Military Sch. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Overthrowing Shagari, Buhari Kicked His Son Out Of Airforce Military Sch. (3104 Views)

Shehu Shagari Having Meeting With Buhari In 1983 Before He Was Overthrown / Sumner Shagari Sambo At War Zones: "Not All Journalists Are Lazy" / Czech Offers Scholarship To Wife Of Airforce Officer Killed By Boko Haram.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Overthrowing Shagari, Buhari Kicked His Son Out Of Airforce Military Sch. by VulgarVulvas: 9:58pm On May 23, 2016
I can understand Buhari's reason for retiring Shagari's son , Capt. M Bala Shagari from the army after overthrowing his father, but why in God's name did Buhari have to order Shagari's teenage son, Musa to be expelled from the Nigerian Airforce Military School, Jos?

What threat did Shagari's teenage son pose to Buhari?

Its not like the Nigerian Air Force Military School guarantees one admission into NDA. So why kick the poor boy out of the school?

This act shows how wicked and a coward bully Buhari was.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: After Overthrowing Shagari, Buhari Kicked His Son Out Of Airforce Military Sch. by ChimaAdeoye: 10:13pm On May 23, 2016
VulgarVulvas:
I can understand Buhari's reason for retiring Shagari's son , Capt. M Bala Shagari from the army after overthrowing his father, but why in God's name did Buhari have to order Shagari's teenage son, Musa to be expelled from the Nigerian Airforce Military School, Jos?

Its not like the Nigerian Air Force Military School guarantees one admission into NDA. So why kick the poor boy out of the school?

This act shows how wicked and a coward bully Buhari was.

Buhari na wicked man nah!

Even ant from his perceived enemy's house is a threat to him.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: After Overthrowing Shagari, Buhari Kicked His Son Out Of Airforce Military Sch. by VulgarVulvas: 9:02am On May 25, 2016
Bump
Re: After Overthrowing Shagari, Buhari Kicked His Son Out Of Airforce Military Sch. by kcmichael: 9:23am On May 25, 2016
Fake news
Re: After Overthrowing Shagari, Buhari Kicked His Son Out Of Airforce Military Sch. by VulgarVulvas: 9:30am On May 25, 2016
kcmichael:
Fake news

Go and consult history and stop being an ignoramus in this era of information

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Overthrowing Shagari, Buhari Kicked His Son Out Of Airforce Military Sch. by VulgarVulvas: 9:46am On May 25, 2016
VulgarVulvas:
Nigeria's monthly cumulative external reserves dipped significantly in December, 1983 and January 1984 on the heels of Buhari's successive coup toppling the democratically elected civilian govt of Shagari.

On new years eve, December 31st, 1983, Major General Muhammed Buhari overthrew the Shagari regime and also plundered our external reserves.

The coup did not target military formations and state house alone but apparently the CBN headquarters at Marina, Lagos.

Was the mass movement of foreign reserves meant as payments to lobby western politicians in accepting the new regime change?

Where withdrawals also made as a precautionary safety net pension in case the coup failed?

It is important to note that Nigeria's lowest recorded reserves coincided with the months December, 1983 and January 1984.

How come under Mr. Integrity, Nigeria forex movements where negative?

Source for chart: http://www.tradingeconomics.com/nigeria/foreign-exchange-reserves

5 Likes

Re: After Overthrowing Shagari, Buhari Kicked His Son Out Of Airforce Military Sch. by Kollyman: 9:59am On May 25, 2016
[quote author=VulgarVulvas post=45949326][/quote]

How come you and your corrupt PDP/ipob did not remember to mention that before now, why did you suddenly bring up the matter when Nigeria is busy looking for ways to repatriate the money your mentors looted?

I can clearly state to you that your assertions are wrong, it is a product of bitterness of Buhari occupying the seat of power after your failed attempt to keep your inefficient buffoon who is also on exile in power.

Prayer: Every enemies of Nigeria whether in APC or PDP, they will not know peace all the days of their lives!

If you are bold enough, please say amen!
Re: After Overthrowing Shagari, Buhari Kicked His Son Out Of Airforce Military Sch. by VulgarVulvas: 10:14am On May 25, 2016
Kollyman:

How come you and your corrupt PDP/ipob did not remember to mention that before now, why did you suddenly bring up the matter when Nigeria is busy looking for ways to repatriate the money your mentors looted?

I can clearly state to you that your assertions are wrong, it is a product of bitterness of Buhari occupying the seat of power after your failed attempt to keep your inefficient buffoon who is also on exile in power.

Prayer: Every enemies of Nigeria whether in APC or PDP, they will not know peace all the days of their lives!

Buhari is not only a bully but a thief and western puppet sell out.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Overthrowing Shagari, Buhari Kicked His Son Out Of Airforce Military Sch. by potolistic(m): 11:28am On May 25, 2016
Lol.... Buhari eliminating every single threat

1 Like

Re: After Overthrowing Shagari, Buhari Kicked His Son Out Of Airforce Military Sch. by sanandreas(m): 11:58am On May 25, 2016
It may only take time. His next coup will be to join Whitney houston

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Overthrowing Shagari, Buhari Kicked His Son Out Of Airforce Military Sch. by sanandreas(m): 11:59am On May 25, 2016
It may only take time. His administration will grind to halt. He is creating more enemies.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Overthrowing Shagari, Buhari Kicked His Son Out Of Airforce Military Sch. by TylerDurden: 8:03am On Jul 29, 2018
Buhari is a coward and a bloody hypocrites.

God punish all of Buhari family and his stupid followers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Overthrowing Shagari, Buhari Kicked His Son Out Of Airforce Military Sch. by DerrickzB: 8:46am On Jul 29, 2018
Kollyman:

A big AMEN bro...
Now lemme tell u that what d guy said us true, u should read up on history!!

1 Like

Re: After Overthrowing Shagari, Buhari Kicked His Son Out Of Airforce Military Sch. by FarahAideed: 9:43am On Jul 29, 2018
May God punish anybody still supporting BUhari

8 Likes

Re: After Overthrowing Shagari, Buhari Kicked His Son Out Of Airforce Military Sch. by wingmanII: 9:47am On Jul 29, 2018
Very vindictive and black hearted.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Overthrowing Shagari, Buhari Kicked His Son Out Of Airforce Military Sch. by FirstCounsel(m): 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
While not justifying what Buhari did, Gen. Babangida also kicked out Haruna Vatsa from the Military School when Gen. Vatsas coup failed
Re: After Overthrowing Shagari, Buhari Kicked His Son Out Of Airforce Military Sch. by ayokellany: 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2018
FarahAideed:
May God punish anybody still supporting BUhari

I am still supporting Buhari against a looting PDP anytime any day. You can head to hell for all I care.

You Igbo thinks everyone is as dead in the head as you because NL allowed you to post all sort of lies n foolishness.
Re: After Overthrowing Shagari, Buhari Kicked His Son Out Of Airforce Military Sch. by FarahAideed: 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
ayokellany:

I am still supporting Buhari against a looting PDP anytime any day. You can head to hell for all I care.

You Igbo thinks every is as dead in the head as you because NL allowed you to post all sort of lies n foolishness.

And you know I am Igbo? SMH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Overthrowing Shagari, Buhari Kicked His Son Out Of Airforce Military Sch. by saaron(m): 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
Terrorist buhari has always been a very vindictive bigot. Those of us who experienced his bloody military regime in 1983-1985 can never be fooled by change liars.
Man of integrity my foot.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Overthrowing Shagari, Buhari Kicked His Son Out Of Airforce Military Sch. by TylerDurden: 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
[s]
ayokellany:

You Igbo thinks everyone is as dead in the head as you because NL allowed you to post all sort of lies n foolishness.
[/s]

Yoruba Muslims must support their Khalifa nah

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Overthrowing Shagari, Buhari Kicked His Son Out Of Airforce Military Sch. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2018
The man is wickedness personified

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Overthrowing Shagari, Buhari Kicked His Son Out Of Airforce Military Sch. by RevLikeBigYansh: 9:37am On Dec 29, 2018
Just wait and see how Buhari will praise Shagari now that he is dead.

The irony of all this is that Buhari holds a life long beef with Dasuki in the latter's role in the coup that ousted him all because he believed that as a fellow Fulani, Dasuki plotting against him was the ultimate betrayal but for some reason Buhari still justifies the treason act of ousting Shagari -a fellow Fulani who happened to have retained and promoted Buhari.

The man Buhari is a pathological sociopath who only believes in himself to the point of selfish and hypocrisy to the highest order. An illiterate who believes he is more enlightened above every other person. A traitor, serial coupist and mutineer who demands absolute loyalty where he has never been loyal to anybody or order.
Re: After Overthrowing Shagari, Buhari Kicked His Son Out Of Airforce Military Sch. by SarkinYarki: 9:41am On Dec 29, 2018
Buhari is Satan in the flesh

2 Likes

Re: After Overthrowing Shagari, Buhari Kicked His Son Out Of Airforce Military Sch. by RevLikeBigYansh: 9:45am On Dec 29, 2018

You must understand that Buhari had no plans in vacating Dodan Barracks when he made himself head of state. He did not have any plans towards a civilian transition and he openly declared his disdain for the Democratic tradition as alien and not workable in Nigeria. Buhari getting rid of Shagari's teenage son was because he planned to remain as head of state for life. The 14yr old son of Shagari did not pose any immediate threat to Buhari but if you consider that Buhari would have still been in power if not for IBB's timely coup, then that 14yr old boy (if he happens to go to NDA) would have presented an existential threat to Buhari as a military officer.

This is the reason why Buhari kicked him out of Air Force military school, How because Buhari never intended to vacate the position of head of state.

1 Like

Re: After Overthrowing Shagari, Buhari Kicked His Son Out Of Airforce Military Sch. by Racoon(m): 10:04am On Dec 29, 2018
saaron:
Terrorist buhari has always been a very vindictive bigot. Those of us who experienced his bloody military regime in 1983-1985 can never be fooled by change liars.
Man of integrity my foot.
You're correct my brother.My dad served with him while he was GOC 3 Division Jos.

1 Like

Re: After Overthrowing Shagari, Buhari Kicked His Son Out Of Airforce Military Sch. by slimghost(m): 10:14am On Dec 29, 2018
ayokellany:

Your whole generation are mad and mentally retarded. Your father especially.

3 Likes

Re: After Overthrowing Shagari, Buhari Kicked His Son Out Of Airforce Military Sch. by RevLikeBigYansh: 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2018
slimghost:

Your whole generation are mad and mentally retarded. Your father especially.

You can not have a rational discussion with Zombies

1 Like

Re: After Overthrowing Shagari, Buhari Kicked His Son Out Of Airforce Military Sch. by OK2NVME: 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
RevLikeBigYansh:

You must understand that Buhari had no plans in vacating Dodan Barracks when he made himself head of state. He did not have any plans towards a civilian transition and he openly declared his disdain for the Democratic tradition as alien and not workable in Nigeria. Buhari getting rid of Shagari's teenage son was because he planned to remain as head of state for life. The 14yr old son of Shagari did not pose any immediate threat to Buhari but if you consider that Buhari would have still been in power if not for IBB's timely coup, then that 14yr old boy (if he happens to go to NDA) would have presented an existential threat to Buhari as a military officer.

This is the reason why Buhari kicked him out of Air Force military school, How because Buhari never intended to vacate the position of head of state.

I concur.

He saw that teenage boy becoming a future threat to his life presidency as supreme leader and dictator.

If the fool had not been so bugged by that teenage boy he may gave noticed IBB doing his secret coup on his ass.

(1) (Reply)

TVC Program, Your-View Talk Show Receives Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode / "New Story Of The 12-year-old Who Was Rescued From A Wall In Ondo State". Pics / Biafra-Trump Rally: IPOB Writes Rivers Police Commissioner [docs]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.