Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

IMFB And Other Microfinance Banks: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / IMFB And Other Microfinance Banks: (1026 Views)

List Of Microfinance Banks Whose Licences Are Recommended For Revocation / List Of Microfinance Banks That Give Loans. / Beware Of Microfinance Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IMFB And Other Microfinance Banks: by Fummiee(f): 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2009
hi all, a friend of mine who has some huge amount of money in 'imfb' went there some weeks ago to withdraw some money but couldn't get up to half of what she wanted to wiithdraw. could anyone in the house kindly tell us what is happening?
Re: IMFB And Other Microfinance Banks: by candylips(m): 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2009
they are going under in a minute
Re: IMFB And Other Microfinance Banks: by Fummiee(f): 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2009
embarassed are you serious ? it won't be funny @ all. cuz it's all of her life' savings,
another wonder bank kind of a thing?
Re: IMFB And Other Microfinance Banks: by kshow1(m): 11:06pm On Aug 25, 2009
Fummiee:

embarassed are you serious ? it won't be funny @ all. cuz it's all of her life' savings,
another wonder bank kind of a thing?

why would somebody put her life savings in a microfinance bank in Nigeria ? or is she from another planet grin
Re: IMFB And Other Microfinance Banks: by toyinajani(m): 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2009
I knew it . i saw the handwriting on the wall that was why i took off from that microfinance bank. Microbank my foot. I will not encourage my dog to bank with the microfinance. Not with my experience with one of them. Even the baba banks self, you need to shine your eyes and keep pace so that you are not caught unaware.

(1) (Reply)

Clickbank Marketing From Nigeria Cheque Collection And Ein Number Issues / ... / Gtbank Dollar Master Card And Google Adwords

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.