Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

You Should Change Your Linkedin Password Now - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / You Should Change Your Linkedin Password Now (357 Views)

How To Find The Password For A Wi-fi Internet Connection / Mark Zuckerberg’s Twitter And Pinterest Accounts Hacked, Linkedin Password Dump / How To Change Your Facebook Language To Pirate English (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Should Change Your Linkedin Password Now by cuulgeek(m): 12:14am On May 24, 2016
I would strongly advise that you should change your LinkedIn password now as hacker have been stealing LinkedIn passwords since 2012 when the company suspected that about 6.5 million passwords had been leaked. I would wonder why they didn't 'realise' until now that the actual figure was about triple their initial guess.

You would all agree with me that LinkedIn is the spot where professionals connect and very sensitive information can be easily retrieved should someone gain access to your account. It is because of such reasons as this that I decided to only use different passwords for each account and If you are one of those folks that use one password for all your accounts, I will strongly advise that you get yourself a password overhaul.

LinkedIn has however added a two-factor authentication system since 2013 that will make accessing your account by someone who is not you more difficult. However, it only works if activated. The two-factor authentication will make an SMS be sent to your phone should you be signing in from a different computer for the first time. The code then sent to your phone will be used to complete the login process.

http://cuulgeek.com.ng/2016/05/23/you-should-change-your-linkedin-password-now/

(1) (Reply)

If You Can Help Me Recieve Goods From Amazon Contact Me / In Need Of High Quality Headphone / Instagram Hits 500 Million Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.