Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,278 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Get Admitted Into Any Institution Of Your Choice With Ease! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Get Admitted Into Any Institution Of Your Choice With Ease! (383 Views)

"I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady / JAMB: Report Any Institution That Charges More Than N2000 For Post-UTME / Nina Uziogwe Admitted Into 7 Ivy League Universities (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Admitted Into Any Institution Of Your Choice With Ease! by SlimShaddy10(m): 12:34am On May 24, 2016
I graduated from the department of economics in the great and unique University of Port Harcourt.

I am here to help a few people who wish to gain admission in any of the institutions in Nigeria.
I shall do that by given a piece of advice to these few students seeking for admission.

The conditions to gaining admission in any of the verities in Nigeria are so simple provided the prospective students are ready. Below are the two simple conditions.

## Passing Of Jamb: To be able to gain admission in any of our institutions, first of all, you must score, at least, 190 and above. To score this mark,you have to let go some certain things that take your time. You need to grab past Jamb questions and answers in the four subjects of your interest. Painstakingly study the past questions. Also, study your text books in each of the subjects you are to sit for. This way, you have an edge to others waiting to be helped by mercenaries amid Jamb exam.

Score High In Post UME: Having scored like, 190,200,221,etc in Jamb, then do not jettison the past Jamb questions and answers you studied during Jamb preparation. in fact, if you wish to score very high that no good soul would deny you admission, study each of the past Jamb questions very well. Make it to be your food so as to understand each question well. in short, cram or keep on memorizing each subject you read for the day every time before reading another. This way, you will solve every question given to you during the post UME day.

Reason! yes! I said so because I have experienced that! I wrote Jamb for four times before I finally break through. A friend of mine was the person who leaked this to me. I studied my Jamb past questions (covering years like,1978 and 2008) well. I wrote my Jamb, for the last time, and hit 221.

I then continued my study of the past Jamb questions at my possession. Later, I scored highest in unizik post UME as my first choice, and highest in uniport post UME as my second choice.

I got admitted in Unizik as my first choice,and uniport as my second choice.

Imagine a federal school of such a high echelon taking a second choice. But such was so possible because of my high mark of 304 (the highest in economics department as well as social sciences) in the year,2009.

I have to make a choice. As I chose uniport, according to a 21st century American economist,uniport is revealed preferred to unizik.

This may be due to the fact that the later is inferior to the former,or that the later is dearer.

in conclusion, do not yield to all these Internet scams; Nothing good comes from them.
The so-called past questions for each school , in each of the subjects, are got from Jamb past questions therefore, grab your Jamb past questions to make a high score period!

you can add me up in watsapp with this number especially if you need more assistance on how to make admission in uniport.
Re: Get Admitted Into Any Institution Of Your Choice With Ease! by ivordee: 8:18am On May 24, 2016
Rather than picking up numbers and whatsapp contacts, why not visit the website of IJMB admission into 200 level via www.ijmbe.org.ng powered by LEARN MORE NIGERIA
Re: Get Admitted Into Any Institution Of Your Choice With Ease! by SlimShaddy10(m): 8:24am On May 24, 2016
Point of correction! I am not here for any Internet scam!

I am here to help!

if you wish to enter into the unique versity of portharcourt, and you need assistance, the call me, or watsapp me period!

(1) (Reply)

Professor Of Philosophy Laid-in-state In His Living Room (photo) / University Of Ibadan Announced Resumption Date / Application To Attend PROJECT PULSE- A Residential Training For Students...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.