Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,811 members, 7,844,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot (25783 Views)

Ministers’ Aides Turn Executive Beggars / Hardship Hits Buhari ’s Ministers , Aides / Buhari Under Presure To Sack Amaechi- Pilot Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 24, 2016
Lai Mohammed tops this list
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot by Aroh48(m): 1:40pm On May 24, 2016
Useless govt
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot by Ewelesuo: 1:48pm On May 24, 2016
Cannonleo:
when he was COAS what was his job description and major achievement tell me. you talk as if clowns change over night. meanwhile ogbeh ur time is loading.

when you run a government on CAC( command and control principle) initiative and cfeativity becomes the first victims
When Dambazau was Chief of Army Staff, he made staff welfare his priority. He built new army barracks to contain soldiers who were facing accommodation problems. He instilled discipline in the army. If not for the kind of Dambazau who is highly principled, the situation Nigeria found itself in 2009-2010 when there a constitutional crisis over Jonathan becoming Acting President before Dambazau kept the army quiet and allowed the NASS to come up with the Doctrine of Neccesity. If you consider what happened , you will notice the man as Chief of Army Staff had the opportunity of becoming Head of States, but he refused.
Interms of achievement, he saved our democracy etc
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot by Ewelesuo: 2:04pm On May 24, 2016
rose54321:

I agree with you to some extent, maybe not as far as him "f.ucking off", but he needs to sit up.

He hasn't issued a single statement since the Niger delta bombing, not to talk of leading a delegation there. .

The silver lining though is that now Nigerians, like never before, are holding their public office holders accountable. That's definitely a plus.
The Interior Minister is a hardworking Minister. He has transformed NIS by making it to work effeciently.
His problem is that, because of his profession as an Army Officer, he does not talk always. But, he is a silent achiever
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot by Ewelesuo: 2:54pm On May 24, 2016
galadima77:

From d day of his screening, i never anticipated anything good from him. I think his appointment had more to do wit favor than competence!
I want to say that Dambazau's appointment is purely on competent and not on favouritism. He is the first army chief to get PhD and was Director of Security and Intelligence during the APC Presidential Campaigns. He is a member of Interpol. He is the author of five books used in Universities.
He has introduced far reaching reforms in Interior Ministry.
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot by toocoded: 5:24pm On May 24, 2016
Amaechi comes to mind first

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Begins Process To Extradite James Ibori After Gaining Freedom From UK Prison / APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) / Tinubu Dancing With Tambuwal ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.