Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,325 members, 7,954,317 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:33 PM

N5,000: FG To Use Biometric Data Collation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N5,000: FG To Use Biometric Data Collation (14481 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS / N5,000: FG Initiates Biometric Data Collation / Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N5,000: FG To Use Biometric Data Collation by willywasco(m): 3:47am On May 24, 2016
The Federal Government on Monday reiterated its resolve to alleviate poverty across the country with N5,000 using biometrics data collation.
Mrs Maryam Uwais, Special Advisor, Social Investment, Office of the Vice President, said this while speaking at the international conference on “Child Poverty and Social Protection in Western, Central Africa,” in Abuja.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the conference focuses on proffering solutions to tackle child poverty, protection to children across the West and Central African region.

According to her, government allocated money to assist the poor and is ensuring that communities determine the poor within them for proper interventions.

More: http://nigerianpilot.com/n5000-fg-initiates-biometric-data-collation/
Re: N5,000: FG To Use Biometric Data Collation by rose54321: 3:57am On May 24, 2016
We need an effective database management system, I wonder WHY NIMC is still issuing ID cards??

How can you issue card to people that are not traceable, no adequate housing numbering system, no personal identificationnumber, no nothing and you are issuing identification cards.

We need a consolidated database, a centralized database, not just the segmented BVN database, National population commission database, NIMC database and now the database for the vulnerable .

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: N5,000: FG To Use Biometric Data Collation by Flexherbal(m): 5:28am On May 24, 2016
This money has been so talked about. Hope it gets to those who need it.

2 Likes

Re: N5,000: FG To Use Biometric Data Collation by chriskosherbal(m): 5:47am On May 24, 2016
It will be a welcome development if implemented.
Re: N5,000: FG To Use Biometric Data Collation by kossyablaze(m): 6:01am On May 24, 2016
Hope the e zombies here would benefit from there

3 Likes

Re: N5,000: FG To Use Biometric Data Collation by sanandreas(m): 8:12am On May 24, 2016
Still promises

1 Like

Re: N5,000: FG To Use Biometric Data Collation by damton(m): 8:13am On May 24, 2016
Good
Re: N5,000: FG To Use Biometric Data Collation by In2systemsTech(m): 8:13am On May 24, 2016
really a good idea if handled and managed well

1 Like

Re: N5,000: FG To Use Biometric Data Collation by Aare2050(m): 8:14am On May 24, 2016
5000 naira is not our problem...

federal government, if you can hear me from here....

take it back, the poor people don't need it.....

you are a fraudulent set of people....

upon the whole traveling all over the world, you can't see and emulate the social help the government give it's citizens.....

only APC member will benefit from this dead on arrival scheme....

if you really mean business....

start with data collection of all citizens, and most especially graduates, and start paying them stipends monthly till they are able to secure a job,.....

provide accessible loan to those schooling and willing to school....

our education is dying off because people don't see reason to go school.....

save our future....
save our unborn generation....

God bless Nigeria

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N5,000: FG To Use Biometric Data Collation by anthoniosp(m): 8:14am On May 24, 2016
Tor..bvn is going to be used abi
Re: N5,000: FG To Use Biometric Data Collation by djakinwande(m): 8:14am On May 24, 2016
[sup][/sup]
Re: N5,000: FG To Use Biometric Data Collation by psychologist(m): 8:14am On May 24, 2016
Tor

Hope they pay me my 11 months arrears

5000×9=45000
sad

2 Likes

Re: N5,000: FG To Use Biometric Data Collation by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:15am On May 24, 2016
hol onnn meanin say dem go pay d 5k abi?
make i coo coo resign my work b dat na
Re: N5,000: FG To Use Biometric Data Collation by greatiyk4u(m): 8:15am On May 24, 2016
When una wan start
Re: N5,000: FG To Use Biometric Data Collation by owoatiswag(m): 8:15am On May 24, 2016
rose54321:
We need an effective database management system, I wonder WHY NIMC is still issuing ID cards??

How can you issue card to people that are not traceable, no adequate housing numbering system, no personal identificationnumber, no nothing and you are issuing identification cards.

We need a consolidated database, a centralized database, not just the segmented BVN database, National population commission database, NIMC database and now the database for the vulnerable .
Re: N5,000: FG To Use Biometric Data Collation by slap1(m): 8:16am On May 24, 2016
Another future impossible tense.
Re: N5,000: FG To Use Biometric Data Collation by tooman: 8:16am On May 24, 2016
FG will , FG to. but no IMPLEMENTED PROJECT.

1 Like

Re: N5,000: FG To Use Biometric Data Collation by ORACLE1975(m): 8:16am On May 24, 2016
Story stiry
Re: N5,000: FG To Use Biometric Data Collation by adren(m): 8:16am On May 24, 2016
I won't be suprised if some of my people still believe in this..

To do this isn't impossible in all entirety.. As a matter of fact, switzerland pays over half of its citizen about 10,000 pounds monthly just to reduce poverty..

However, there are two major problems;
1. when?? My instincts tells me that they are going to kickstart this programme and the "feed all pupils" project 2 months to the end of their tenure..

2. How?? 5k multiplied by about 100 million nigerians in 3 remaining years.. Who is kidding who?? And if this is done, before it gets down into the hands of the masses who needs them, the money who have been bisected and handicapped by different top government officials.. So, you may only get #700 out of the disbursed 5k.. And who dare complains, since it is free money..

At least, half bread is better than undone buns..

My people, we can only rise to this challenge and scam by our politicians.. Forget the name APC or PDP.. They occupy both by cross-carpeting every time..

We should start scrutinising candidates we choose to represent and lead us..

They are not Doing us a favour.. We are only giving them a priviledge and opportunity..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: N5,000: FG To Use Biometric Data Collation by DankemzI(m): 8:16am On May 24, 2016
And when they poor receives 5k, it can even buy a full basket of tomatoes grin

Re: N5,000: FG To Use Biometric Data Collation by Generalyemi(m): 8:16am On May 24, 2016
Babylonians..liars.they want to divert our attentions from the collapse economy....bomboklats

retire them old fools greedy politicians,give them youths a chance.....wicked Babylonian system.
Re: N5,000: FG To Use Biometric Data Collation by ghostofsparta(m): 8:17am On May 24, 2016
chriskosherbal:
It will be a welcome development if implemented.
NOPE. IT IS A PHUCKED UP DEVELOPMENT
Re: N5,000: FG To Use Biometric Data Collation by Ayanfe29(f): 8:18am On May 24, 2016
FG and DG nysc should focus on our issue, I mean Batch A, Stream two and attend to us ASAP! We are tired of being idle. #WeDeserveToKnowTheTruth
Re: N5,000: FG To Use Biometric Data Collation by gurunlocker: 8:19am On May 24, 2016
Lol.... this is what they will be saying till 2019.... only zombies will be expecting the 5k tho
Re: N5,000: FG To Use Biometric Data Collation by Divinehenrich(m): 8:19am On May 24, 2016
Let federal government begins to match words with actions.
We have heard enough of these promises.
Re: N5,000: FG To Use Biometric Data Collation by rhektor(m): 8:20am On May 24, 2016
Another apshit deceit grin grin grin grin grin

Believe it at your own peril
But wait on, wetin concern me self? Abi who 5k epp? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: N5,000: FG To Use Biometric Data Collation by holluwai(m): 8:20am On May 24, 2016
5k will not solve the problems on ground.

1 Like

Re: N5,000: FG To Use Biometric Data Collation by Nobody: 8:21am On May 24, 2016
Just like other past leaders, yar'adua was one of the best leaders Nigeria could ever had
Re: N5,000: FG To Use Biometric Data Collation by ednut1(m): 8:23am On May 24, 2016
one day person go dey waka for road, his/her biometric will hit him on his head. imagine o. voters card, passport, national ID, drivers licence, bank bvn, pension account, telephone line etc all have our seperate biometrics details. when it can all be shared amongst d agencies. fantastically corrupt nation i just tire, different corrupt companies will be given d contract to import all those bio metric equipments angry

1 Like

Re: N5,000: FG To Use Biometric Data Collation by Nobody: 8:28am On May 24, 2016
rose54321:

I think they dont have the idea, but someone needs to take it to them as a proposal
Re: N5,000: FG To Use Biometric Data Collation by misscall247: 8:31am On May 24, 2016
I regret being a Nigerian.............#nothin works out here#

mess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N5,000: FG To Use Biometric Data Collation by SUGARDADDY55(m): 8:31am On May 24, 2016
Singing in daddy shokey 's voice.. Fire fire

In our country country

Give me plenty water

tk quench d fire

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akintunde Akinwande Shuns Senate’s Screening For NERC Job / PRESS RELEASE: Ekiti Has Not Received Any Money From FG / Nigeria Tackling Corruption Head-on - Buhari Declares At UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.