Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,314 members, 7,867,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

We Are Satisfied With Him - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / We Are Satisfied With Him (353 Views)

$1 Web Hosting And Thousands Of Satisfied Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are Satisfied With Him by chenmingchao: 3:59am On May 24, 2016
"Jamie will now celebrate his wedding on Wednesday, so we won't see him for a few days, " Hodgson said. "His wedding was planned for last June, I called him up for friendlies and he cancelled it, so he is within his rights to get married on Wednesday. The public UT Coins might be surprised, but the major reason for it is because he had to cancel the wedding last year. It was more difficult for me to see it as an issue than maybe it would have been to complain about this date.

"Under normal circumstances, Wednesday would be when we would join up and, when he planned the wedding, he probably expected 10 days off first before coming back for international duty. But we know Jamie, we are satisfied with him and I don't think his place is under serious threat, so it hasn't caused me too many problems. "

Although Hodgson will be without Vardy for the match at the Stadium of Light, Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge will be available, along with captain Wayne Rooney and his Manchester United teammate Marcus Rashford.

(1) (Reply)

More Job Losses, Probably In Banks / #reviewnaija Ecobank, Ojuelegba Rates 8/10 / Reach For Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.